ADVERTISEMENT

Good November win..

Hatchets7times

All-Big Ten
Dec 28, 2015
Pretty intense November game....
Against a quality team..Coach Woodson has some thing's to iron out..But he's got a good mix of veterans and young talent to work with...
The Carolina/ Arizona and Kansas game's can only make us better..

Against a quality team..Coach Woodson has some thing's to iron out..But he's got a good mix of veterans and young talent to work with...
I seriously can see the Hoosiers going 3-1 on the big four games. W vs UNC, L @ KU and toss up vs Az is where I'm at.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I seriously can see the Hoosiers going 3-1 on the big four games. W vs UNC, L @ KU and toss up vs Az is where I'm at.
The good thing is we won’t fold like a tent at the Phog…. But since they have a lot more talent than Xavier I see a 5-10 point loss more than likely

Road games against ranked teams are tough, especially in the early going. The year UNC went on to win the title, they were folded up like a cheap suit in Bloomington. Xavier will be ranked this year. We already have a tourney resume win.....lets add to it!

Reactions: 2 old 2 play
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT