ADVERTISEMENT

Goat's POLS Thread for Mature Adults

I won't buy into the Texas numbers yet, when they rely so much on fast arriving numbers from Houston, Austin, & Dallas

Sheesh. Just jumped to Fox during MSNBC commercial. Tucker is describing a future hellscape if Biden wins.

I say we just grab WI, MI, and PA and call it a day.
north carolina
538 has the forecast for Indiana at around +11 for Trump. I'll be interested to see if Biden is able to get it into single digits? Also IN-5 has traditionally been a republican seat, so could be telling if it goes easily Democratic.
[/QUOTE]

If I were Biden and had $1 billion to spend on this election, I’d have spent $999 million in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. If they lose another election trying to turn some states purple, and pat themselves on the back for making some states surprisingly close, while losing any state formerly known as the blue wall, I’m going to lose my shit.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If I were Biden and had $1 billion to spend on this election, I’d have spent $999 million in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. If they lose another election trying to turn some states purple, and pat themselves on the back for making some states surprisingly close, while losing any state formerly known as the blue wall, I’m going to lose my shit.

How's that Florida youth vote lol

Reactions: Morrison
This is quickly shifting in Trump's direction... Georgia looks bad right now

I can’t follow any of this for anything. (I’m actually watching a Hallmark movie.) On one hand I’m reading that Biden is riding some Blue wave in Texas, and on the other hand I’m reading that it’s all shifting in Trump’s direction. Get it together people.

I can’t follow any of this for anything. (I’m actually watching a Hallmark movie.) On one hand I’m reading that Biden is riding some Blue wave in Texas, and on the other hand I’m reading that it’s all shifting in Trump’s direction. Get it together people.
We will not bow to your demands of a consistent narrative!

tenor.gif

The FL map for Biden is exactly where the virus hit so hard late summer.

FL looks to be lost. TX early returns are fun to watch, but not really definitive. NC is looking intersting. It's all going to come down to WI, MI, and PA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT