ADVERTISEMENT

Goat's POLS Thread for Mature Adults

My English is not very good. I've read your so-called post 3 times but I don't understand what you are babbling about. Are you saying that Biden is China's stooge as Trump was Putin's?

Well, I take back what I said, partially that is. As for #2, you are absolutely right! He has been in office for 6 months! Congratulations!
Not to speak for Crazy, but I think he's actually saying that the people claiming Biden is selling our country out to China are idiots, because the (purportedly toxic) relationship we have with China is the result of decades of work by political and economic leaders of all political stripes.

Not to speak for Crazy, but I think he's actually saying that the people claiming Biden is selling our country out to China are idiots, because the (purportedly toxic) relationship we have with China is the result of decades of work by political and economic leaders of all political stripes.

our relationship with China is the equivalent of an opioid addict's relationship with his supplier.

or worse.

they own us, and regardless of what they do, our only response is "thank you, may i have another", as we have put ourselves in a position where that becomes the superior option to being cut off.

Shalala out per WSJ

Republicans picked up a second win in a Miami district on Tuesday, the AP projected, with Maria Elvira Salazar, a Cuban-American journalist, beating first-term Democrat Rep. Donna Shalala.

"Radical extreme Republican" Maria Elvira Salazar...Good grief, looks like losing has turned Powell into a barking madwoman

"Radical extreme Republican" Maria Elvira Salazar...Good grief, looks like losing has turned Powell into a barking madwoman
This is what polarization does to people. Everyone on the other team appears to be an extremist. There's no room for common ground.

@mcmurtry66 This is a good example of what I was complaining about the other day, but in this case, it's the Democrat being ridiculous.

This is what polarization does to people. Everyone on the other team appears to be an extremist. There's no room for common ground.

@mcmurtry66 This is a good example of what I was complaining about the other day, but in this case, it's the Democrat being ridiculous.
How do you stop it when it's rewarded with social media shares/exposure and financial donations. The crazier you are the more you're rewarded

Reactions: SoccerSammy
How do you stop it when it's rewarded with social media shares/exposure and financial donations. The crazier you are the more you're rewarded
I don't know. I think it's a cultural thing. Did you see the blowback BoJo got for what he said about Starmer? Can you possibly imagine an American politician taking heat for that? I can't. We've completely normalized being a lying asshole in this country.

I don't know. I think it's a cultural thing. Did you see the blowback BoJo got for what he said about Starmer? Can you possibly imagine an American politician taking heat for that? I can't. We've completely normalized being a lying asshole in this country.
F*ucked up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT