ADVERTISEMENT

Glimpse at something different last night?

So why haven't his players consistently played hard?
Because we have lazy/low energy players that haven't played particularly hard in their time on earth. As I said earlier, it's awfully hard to get low energy/laid back players to suddenly understand what playing hard is and do it consistently. You have to recruit those types of players. We need more bulldogs that consistently play hard at the HS (and below) levels.

Learning how to consistently play hard is part of the development.
That's just stupid to me. Playing hard is the easiest thing to do. Each player is in complete control of whether or not they play hard. Why would you want players that don't play hard at lower levels?

You can count the players that came to IU lazy and then became consistent effort guys on 1 hand.

Reactions: Willdog7
That's just stupid to me. Playing hard is the easiest thing to do. Each player is in complete control of whether or not they play hard. Why would you want players that don't play hard at lower levels?

You can count the players that came to IU lazy and then became consistent effort guys on 1 hand.
Underclassmen having to adjust to the speed of the game is not a new phenomenon, but consistently having multiple freshman and sophomores in the starting lineup is relatively new. What seems to be a lack of effort is sometimes just not recognizing the pace of the game.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Underclassmen having to adjust to the speed of the game is not a new phenomenon, but consistently having multiple freshman and sophomores in the starting lineup is relatively new. What seems to be a lack of effort is sometimes just not recognizing the pace of the game.
We can agree to disagree.

Playing hard/giving consistent effort is mostly mental. None of these players are physically unable to play hard.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT