ADVERTISEMENT

"Friends until I find out you voted for Trump"!

I used to work with a guy, his step dad nick named him “Rectum”, and he’s doing just fine. Hell, his lips don’t even get chapped, like ever.
Yesterday I had a colonoscopy. My wife said after the procedure the doctor who was a woman came out to her to let her know everything went well. She said to my wife, "I asked your husband if there was anything else we could do for him and he said, "I'd like to kiss my wife some more". She had kissed me as they were wheeling me to the room. I do not remember the doctor asking me that question or saying it. She told my wife that she thought that was very sweet. I pointed out to my wife that this means I love her subconsciously. BTW, I had no polyps so can wait another 5 yrs for the next one.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Yesterday I had a colonoscopy. My wife said after the procedure the doctor who was a woman came out to her to let her know everything went well. She said to my wife, "I asked your husband if there was anything else we could do for him and he said, "I'd like to kiss my wife some more". She had kissed me as they were wheeling me to the room. I do not remember the doctor asking me that question or saying it. She told my wife that she thought that was very sweet. I pointed out to my wife that this means I love her subconsciously. BTW, I had no polyps so can wait another 5 yrs for the next one.
Glad it went well. And your political posts get a pass, at least for today. No one can seriously claim you're full of shit.

It was decided a long time ago that was pedo was off limits for everyone and many people had their posts deleted.

Why do you think you get an exception? Are you special? Should mods get to play by a different set of rules?

Who made Mark king to make his own rules? He’s the same King that decided his Queen Zeke needed special protection. She is more than capable of fending for herself. She gives it as good or better than anyone on here.

Who made Mark king to make his own rules? He’s the same King that decided his Queen Zeke needed special protection. She is more than capable of fending for herself. She gives it as good or better than anyone on here.

Who made you King to make your own rules or to ignore said rules? If it was even Mark that came up with the no using pedo as an insult rule, I doubt he is the only mod that agreed with that decision.

And sorry, you defending a bully against zeke is pretty much par for the course. Don't worry, we know you don't care about anything anyone does as long as they are on YOUR side of the aisle.

Freakin mark. On Zeke and I’s first date, mark had flowers delivered to our picnic table, from him.
Tacky as shit I tell ya!

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Who made you King to make your own rules or to ignore said rules? If it was even Mark that came up with the no using pedo as an insult rule, I doubt he is the only mod that agreed with that decision.

And sorry, you defending a bully against zeke is pretty much par for the course. Don't worry, we know you don't care about anything anyone does as long as they are on YOUR side of the aisle.
He did on his own or with his buddy Goat.

I am not submitting to Mark or Goat.

The owner tells me Pedo is off limits I’ll listen. He’s the only one with that power.

He did on his own or with his buddy Goat.

I am not submitting to Mark or Goat.

The owner tells me Pedo is off limits I’ll listen. He’s the only one with that power.
Yea ok internet tough guy. Do you really think NPT and IUJIM disagree with them on this one?

I will call anyone a pedo that I want because my name is stoll and no one tells me what to do or makes me act mature. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Here's a link to help you out

Clinton's payment was the result of a court settlement. It did not prevent her from discussing the affair in public so calling it a hush money payment and comparing it to what Trump did is completely laughable.

You should try getting your news from somewhere less biased.
Ok so I have read your article. Basically Clinton was forced to pay Paula Jones $850,000 to stop her from talking about Bill Clinton. Trump paid considerably less and she broke the NDA and is supposed to pay Trump for violation. Trump's comptroller has already said he changed the item in the books. There is no evidence to prove it came from campaign money. Even your star witness has claimed in the past that he paid money, unknown to Trump. But he also would have been the one giving Trump legal advise.

perhaps
I certainly have never been a supporter

Unless he was running against someone 1000X worse, like DJT
Ten years ago if someone told me they could imagine a scenario where an American president claimed the only possible way he could lose an election was if it was rigged, and then attempted to illegally overturn the election he lost, I would have told them they were out of their mind. Yet here we are.

MAGA doesn't really try to defend Trump anymore. They know his conduct is indefensible. The strategy now is false equivalences, everything equals everything, and the claim that Biden is as bad or worse than Trump. Anyone with even a modicum of critical-thinking skills knows that's nonsensical, but it works for a large segment of our population. Not enough, though, for Don the Con to prevail.

Glad it went well. And your political posts get a pass, at least for today. No one can seriously claim you're full of shit.
True I am not. All that stuff passing through you and it is yellow colored and clear.
Until he loses an election. Then the Constitution needs to be suspended.
I notice that those on the Left say Donald Trump was doing something illegal in calling for a peaceful protest. Where is the illegality in this?

Ten years ago if someone told me they could imagine a scenario where an American president claimed the only possible way he could lose an election was if it was rigged, and then attempted to illegally overturn the election he lost, I would have told them they were out of their mind. Yet here we are.

MAGA doesn't really try to defend Trump anymore. They know his conduct is indefensible. The strategy now is false equivalences, everything equals everything, and the claim that Biden is as bad or worse than Trump. Anyone with even a modicum of critical-thinking skills knows that's nonsensical, but it works for a large segment of our population. Not enough, though, for Don the Con to prevail.
So the Democrats suing the the state of Florida over hanging chads doesn't count. Or Hiliary going around telling everyone that the election was stolen by Russian interference and paying for a fake dossier that led to all kinds of investigations doesn't. Or Stacy Abrams claiming that she won the Governor race in Georgia does not count? Come on stop acting as though this a Republican only phenomenon.

True I am not. All that stuff passing through you and it is yellow colored and clear.

I notice that those on the Left say Donald Trump was doing something illegal in calling for a peaceful protest. Where is the illegality in this?
He wasn't calling for a peaceful protest.

That is a lie. Go back and watch the video. Peaceful protest was used.
He sent them to go after the senate. Fight like hell

If he sent them to a peaceful protest then ww2 was a peaceful war full of rainbows and unicorns

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

He sent them to go after the senate. Fight like hell

If he sent them to a peaceful protest then ww2 was a peaceful war full of rainbows and unicorns

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage
So you admit he used the phrase peaceful protest? I think it was technically peacefully protest. What is wrong with protesting a fraudulent election? It's not like the Democrats have a right to cheat.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
That is a lie. Go back and watch the video. Peaceful protest was used.
Come on you know main stream media will never show Trump using the words peaceful and law abiding and liberals are not going to look it up. Just like he never condemned white supremacists or neo-nazis. Also he called all Mexicans rapists and murderers not MS 13 gang members.

So you admit he used the phrase peaceful protest? I think it was technically peacefully protest. What is wrong with protesting a fraudulent election? It's not like the Democrats have a right to cheat.

1) it wasn't a fraudulent election as stated by every single court and Trump's own DOJ Bill Barr. So quit repeating that bull shit. It just makes you a lying idiot like your Orange God.

2) Even if trump put in those words, he was clear enough for quite a few criminals to go storming the Capitol.

3) Trump took hours before trying to call them off. Reports were that he was happy about what was happening. Absolutely no reports of him being mad and saying "that's not what i said/meant"

There is no benefit of the doubt about what Trump wanted and it was anything but peaceful. He wanted to steal the election and only buffoons are sitting here defending that.

Just like all the peaceful protests with BLM and Antifa in which people were actually killed and injured and federal buildings and businesses were attacked and set on fire.

Which weren't instigated by any democrat politician. and reports state that quite a bit of the damage and rioting was by anti-blm counter protestors.

But you probably think Rittenhouse and those other idiots were heroes despite his murder count.

Another failed yabbut.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Which weren't instigated by any democrat politician. and reports state that quite a bit of the damage and rioting was by anti-blm counter protestors.

But you probably think Rittenhouse and those other idiots were heroes despite his murder count.

Another failed yabbut.
Rittenhouse was being attacked and defended himself. You call him a murderer, but IU_Hickory if you were being attacked and killed your attacker I would say the same thing about you. You would not be a murderer. Also Rittenhouse was tried and found not guilty so who do you think you are in calling him a murderer?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
1) it wasn't a fraudulent election as stated by every single court and Trump's own DOJ Bill Barr. So quit repeating that bull shit. It just makes you a lying idiot like your Orange God.

2) Even if trump put in those words, he was clear enough for quite a few criminals to go storming the Capitol.

3) Trump took hours before trying to call them off. Reports were that he was happy about what was happening. Absolutely no reports of him being mad and saying "that's not what i said/meant"

There is no benefit of the doubt about what Trump wanted and it was anything but peaceful. He wanted to steal the election and only buffoons are sitting here defending that.
He asked for the peaceful and law abiding protests before they left for the capitol. However stop acting like all of the riots were supported by Democrats were really any different than January 6. They both were bad days in American history. But for you to claim that Trump did not say anything although there is video evidence is ridiculous.

• Haha
He asked for the peaceful and law abiding protests before they left for the capitol. However stop acting like all of the riots were supported by Democrats were really any different than January 6. They both were bad days in American history. But for you to claim that Trump did not say anything although there is video evidence is ridiculous.

You comparing the BLM riots (which were not led by politicians) to a president who refuses to admit he lost an election, setup fake electors, pressured officials to find him votes and sent his idiots to storm the Capitol is complete lunacy.

But I guess some people put party before country while pretending they are patriots.

Another failed yabbut.
Kamala Harris supporting Go Fund Me pages to raise bail money for rioters doesn't count? It is only a failed yabbut because you fail to acknowledge the truth.

• Haha
You comparing the BLM riots (which were not led by politicians) to a president who refuses to admit he lost an election, setup fake electors, pressured officials to find him votes and sent his idiots to storm the Capitol is complete lunacy.

But I guess some people put party before country while pretending they are patriots.
I do not claim to be a patriot. But I do realize when this the greatest country in the world is no longer respected. I have a problem when we allow 10's of thousands of illegal aliens many of whom are military age males coming from foreign countries that are not necessarily friends and we have not done any vetting of them. Nor do we know where they are or what they are doing in our country. Nor am I favor of depleting our strategic oil supply or our military. Or an administration that is not supporting one of our strongest allies after it was brutally attacked on a high holy day. Not only that but your sending money to both sides of the war.

• Haha
So the Democrats suing the the state of Florida over hanging chads doesn't count. Or Hiliary going around telling everyone that the election was stolen by Russian interference and paying for a fake dossier that led to all kinds of investigations doesn't. Or Stacy Abrams claiming that she won the Governor race in Georgia does not count? Come on stop acting as though this a Republican only phenomenon.
HRC and Gore both conceded. DJT never conceded.

Reactions: UncleMark
First, it wasn't peaceful. Second, the election wasn't fraudulent. I've said it before, there is a moron test consisting of one question:

Did Donald Trump lose the 2020 Presidential election due to massive voter fraud?

If you answer yes, you're a moron. If you answer no, you might not be a total moron.

Yea ok internet tough guy. Do you really think NPT and IUJIM disagree with them on this one?

I will call anyone a pedo that I want because my name is stoll and no one tells me what to do or makes me act mature. Lmao
No internet tough guy here. Mark nor you are going to tell me what to do on The Cooler.

• Haha
Rittenhouse was being attacked and defended himself. You call him a murderer, but IU_Hickory if you were being attacked and killed your attacker I would say the same thing about you. You would not be a murderer. Also Rittenhouse was tried and found not guilty so who do you think you are in calling him a murderer?
Rittenhouse shouldn't have even been there. Some of the people he killed weren't even armed and were attempting to stop him from killing more people. He was only "attacked" because he was killing people.

Kamala Harris supporting Go Fund Me pages to raise bail money for rioters doesn't count? It is only a failed yabbut because you fail to acknowledge the truth.

Rioters or protesters? there is a difference.

And even if your twisted version was correct, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Finding an apples to oranges yabbut doesn't change anything Trump did.

People who broke the law during that summer or Jan 6 should be facing repercussions. And the person that instigated Jan 6 should be rotting in jail, not running for the very office he tried to steal.

This is completely false. There is actual video of the incident. You know that, yes?

Stop being an idiot.
You’re only going to get laughing emojis or more dumb responses. Best to disengage. Unfortunately he suckered me back in the last couple days.

• Haha
I give up. Below are a few of the most recent posts from stoll that I've deleted. These are all separate posts. He of course knows full well I have drawn a line in the sand on the pedo shit. Unfortunately, since he has Mod powers (that he never uses except to resurrect his own shit) he continues to un-delete them and/or quote his own deleted posts.

@Jim Coyle
@Cavanagh
@Bloom.

Until such time as stoll no longer has mod powers, I won't be able to do anything about this. Nevertheless, my red lines about the pedo shit and the knee pads crap will still be enforced. I just won't be able to do anything about those coming from stoll. If you feel that's unfair, then contact the people tagged above. They can do something about this. I can't.
That's a @Jim Coyle call, or whomever gave Stoll mod powers. Stoll has abused his powers by undoing what other mods have done, which is a definite no no. I really don't mod over here, outside of the one instance.

That's a @Jim Coyle call, or whomever gave Stoll mod powers. Stoll has abused his powers by undoing what other mods have done, which is a definite no no. I really don't mod over here, outside of the one instance.
Of course you and Mark are perfect. Lol. You’re no better than any other Mod on here.

Since when can one Mod decide one word can’t be used by anyone? Since when can one Mod stalk posters who he thinks are bothering poor Zeke?

You girls want a scalp so bad. Maybe you’ll get mine. Bid deal.

Of course you and Mark are perfect. Lol. You’re no better than any other Mod on here.

Since when can one Mod decide one word can’t be used by anyone? Since when can one Mod stalk posters who he thinks are bothering poor Zeke?

Maybe because it is a vile accusation that some use without any basis in fact.

Bet then you worship the best when it comes to defamation

You've turned into a hateful guy.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT