ADVERTISEMENT

"Friends until I find out you voted for Trump"!

Trump supporters are much too sensitive. Criticism of Republicans in general by left leaning media and by the liberals and moonbats isn’t new. Man up and ignore them. Hell, if you fly a “**** JOE BIDEN” flag or wear a “**** YOUR FEELINGS” shirt, you’re looking for confrontation and shouldn’t be surprised to get it.

The "Fvck Your Feelings" people whining about being treated poorly are my favorites.

Trump supporters are much too sensitive. Criticism of Republicans in general by left leaning media and by the liberals and moonbats isn’t new. Man up and ignore them. Hell, if you fly a “**** JOE BIDEN” flag or wear a “**** YOUR FEELINGS” shirt, you’re looking for confrontation and shouldn’t be surprised to get it.
I don’t disagree. I’m just responding to goat on the subject of the thread.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The statements being made are broad and include anyone voting for Trump.

You take back handed swipes at people. At least I meet it head on.

Picture the most vile, disgusting human being.

Then picture someone that voted for that person.

Without knowing anything else, are you going to tell me you wouldn't question that voter's character?

And by the way, just because Ben Carson is a doctor doesn't make him intelligent on every subject matter or even someone with impeccable morals or judgement.

What poor treatment is the “Fvck Your Feelings people” whining about?
Cornpop.

tmr0172407-trump-mugshot-reelect-cornpop-one-bad-dude--silver-tds-garment.webp

Trump supporters are much too sensitive. Criticism of Republicans in general by left leaning media and by the liberals and moonbats isn’t new. Man up and ignore them.
lol….take your own advice. You’ve been one of the most sensitive posters on here, constantly complaining about Trump for the past 6+ years. Man up and ignore him.

Of my siblings, one sister would be mainly Republican, four sisters would be mainly Democrat.

The republican sister and myself will talk policy and politics with anybody. The four democrats get so quickly enraged at any discussion that they insist NO POLITICS in discussion unless they are in their tight group.

I asked two sisters how can they vote or expect decent policy to be made without liberal discussion? And they answer was pretty much 'republicans are evil, no sense talking '.

It's truly bizarre.

So we don't talk politics. I enjoy talking politics, with a libertarian/classical liberal bent, both 'sides' suck balls IMO, but I'll TALK, geesh.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
lol….take your own advice. You’ve been one of the most sensitive posters on here, constantly complaining about Trump for the past 6+ years. Man up and ignore him.
You want him to just ignore that his party's only viable candidate is disgusting crime dog of a human being?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Sensitive is not a word people ever use to describe me. This is a fact.

I’ve merely commented on his total lack of fitness for the office and how he’s deeply damaged the GOP. None of it is emotional.

You want him to just ignore that his party's only viable candidate is disgusting crime dog of a human being?
You just continue to exhibit that Aloha isn’t a protector of the American way, yet you prove the enemy is at the gates, with propaganda to promote “ I’m a real conservative, damnit!” Just believe me. I would believe me, why don’t you? I would?
My 4th grade daughter sold it better when negotiating between her mother and I.

Reactions: jet812
The fact that your non-stop personal insults lack subtlety and cleverness is not a point in your favor.
Yea personal insults only go one way on here. Of course your hands are clean. NOT

I am going to personally insult Biden every time I talk about him. He’s a POS, Liar, Pedo, Plagiarizer, Demented, Racist and more.

Reactions: 76-1
Sensitive is not a word people ever use to describe me. This is a fact.

I’ve merely commented on his total lack of fitness for the office and how he’s deeply damaged the GOP. None of it is emotional.
I was using your terminology. I don’t care what adjective you use, you’re the other side of the coin was the point. The reality is Trump voters/conservatives don’t like liberals/Biden voters and vice versa. I understand your frustration, I want to split into separate nations to get away from liberals and neocons.

I was using your terminology. I don’t care what adjective you use, you’re the other side of the coin was the point. The reality is Trump voters/conservatives don’t like liberals/Biden voters and vice versa. I understand your frustration, I want to split into separate nations to get away from liberals and neocons.
that’s why it’s best not to get into those discussions with friends colleagues etc

Reactions: snarlcakes
Yea personal insults only go one way on here. Of course your hands are clean. NOT

I am going to personally insult Biden every time I talk about him. He’s a POS, Liar, Pedo, Plagiarizer, Demented, Racist and more.

I’ll start using deviant, pervert, deviate, degenerate.

There are some on this board with the worst personalities I’ve ever encountered. Hey. Bitcoin. Up up up.
I rarely do. I don’t take it personal and have liberal friends, but too many people get offended when you tell them their an idiot for voting for liberals. I always preference it with, I still love you 🤣

There are some on this board with the worst personalities I’ve ever encountered. Hey. Bitcoin. Up up up.
Bitcoin is beautiful. I can’t figure out if it’s going to chop around for another 3-4 months or just go parabolic. The Senate just passed the bill to allow Banks to self-custody and etc. Biden said he will veto it, but I think enough Bitcoiners complained he’ll sign it into law. All future President’s will have to be Bitcoiners.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Of my siblings, one sister would be mainly Republican, four sisters would be mainly Democrat.

The republican sister and myself will talk policy and politics with anybody. The four democrats get so quickly enraged at any discussion that they insist NO POLITICS in discussion unless they are in their tight group.

I asked two sisters how can they vote or expect decent policy to be made without liberal discussion? And they answer was pretty much 'republicans are evil, no sense talking '.

It's truly bizarre.

So we don't talk politics. I enjoy talking politics, with a libertarian/classical liberal bent, both 'sides' suck balls IMO, but I'll TALK, geesh.
Tell them their unexamined ideas are not worth having. They don’t discuss it because their positions are fragile as a house of cards, and fail just as quickly.

I give up. Below are a few of the most recent posts from stoll that I've deleted. These are all separate posts. He of course knows full well I have drawn a line in the sand on the pedo shit. Unfortunately, since he has Mod powers (that he never uses except to resurrect his own shit) he continues to un-delete them and/or quote his own deleted posts.

@Jim Coyle
@Cavanagh
@Bloom.

Until such time as stoll no longer has mod powers, I won't be able to do anything about this. Nevertheless, my red lines about the pedo shit and the knee pads crap will still be enforced. I just won't be able to do anything about those coming from stoll. If you feel that's unfair, then contact the people tagged above. They can do something about this. I can't.

I’ll start using deviant, pervert, deviate, degenerate.

Biden is a deviant, pervert, deviate, degenerate.

Biden is a deviant, pervert, deviate, degenerate.

I give up. Below are a few of the most recent posts from stoll that I've deleted. These are all separate posts. He of course knows full well I have drawn a line in the sand on the pedo shit. Unfortunately, since he has Mod powers (that he never uses except to resurrect his own shit) he continues to un-delete them and/or quote his own deleted posts.

@Jim Coyle
@Cavanagh
@Bloom.

Until such time as stoll no longer has mod powers, I won't be able to do anything about this. Nevertheless, my red lines about the pedo shit and the knee pads crap will still be enforced. I just won't be able to do anything about those coming from stoll. If you feel that's unfair, then contact the people tagged above. They can do something about this. I can't.
You, the mighty UncleMark get to decide one day that pedo is off limits. Personal insults are allowed as long as they don’t come the way of your friends.

That’s ridiculous. The country isn’t going to split between MAGAs and everyone else.

I rarely do. I don’t take it personal and have liberal friends, but too many people get offended when you tell them their an idiot for voting for liberals. I always preference it with, I still love you 🤣
People get offended when you call them idiots? Imagine that.

My wife has been friends with a lady she works with for well over a year, close enough that they speak daily and we have been to her house and she ours multiple times. Friday night they were talking on the phone and she found out who my wife voted for and didn't take it well. The next morning my wife wakes up to a text saying they can no longer be friends, based solely on who she voted for. My wife's response was "well I guess that is how it has to be".

The friend happens to be a lesbian and swears that Trump is going to take away all her rights? She is also the same lady who the last time we were at her house complained that she was going to have to sell due to the rising prices and not being able to afford what she was used to being able to buy.

Not really sure where I'm going with this other than, do many see this type of thinking in their daily lives? I mean my wife knew a long time ago how the friend was going to vote(the friend is very vocal about it) and never batted an eye, she just respected her choice.
This is a very sad story. Sometimes in life we don't have a lot of true friends. I am not sure if this woman is just mixed up or she never was a true friend in the first place. There is no doubt this hurt your wife a lot. May God be her friend and her peace.
On the political side isn't it interesting that we don't hear much about Trump voters discontinuing friendships and family relationships because those close to them vote for Democrats?

Well I disagree. I would never vote for a man with no morals or values. Remember when Republicans were all about family values and the moral majority? That went right out the window with Trump.
Are you saying Hillary Clinton is more moral than Donald Trump? Let us define morals in this way. It is doing the right thing at the right time. Hillary Clinton in a confessed progressive. This means she wants to move past the Constitution of the United States. Progressives had always had a problem with the Constitution as it is written. It is why many try to call it, "a living document". They throw authorial intent out the window. I truly believe our Constitution is the best political document ever written. Sure it took some concepts from the Magna Carta etc but it embodies the thirst for freedom and the means for us to have freedom. I call her immoral because she doesn't believe these things. Donald Trump, though flawed believes in the Constitution as written.

Are you saying Hillary Clinton is more moral than Donald Trump? Let us define morals in this way. It is doing the right thing at the right time. Hillary Clinton in a confessed progressive. This means she wants to move past the Constitution of the United States. Progressives had always had a problem with the Constitution as it is written. It is why many try to call it, "a living document". They throw authorial intent out the window. I truly believe our Constitution is the best political document ever written. Sure it took some concepts from the Magna Carta etc but it embodies the thirst for freedom and the means for us to have freedom. I call her immoral because she doesn't believe these things. Donald Trump, though flawed believes in the Constitution as written.
You have no idea at all what Trump believes about the constitution. I doubt he has ever read it, like he’s never read the Bible.

Clinton's moral issues came out in his 2nd term. He never ran for another election so not sure what your point is.

Biden hasn't done anything (propaganda bs doesnt count) and when compared to trump, he is a Saint. Even if some of the bs was true, it was Biden vs Trump. Those with morals only had 1 choice.
People knew about Bill Clinton long before he entered national politics. People knew of him paying hush money to women while he was still in Arkansas. Which I thought paying hush money was a felony? It is amazing evidence against Biden is written off as propaganda and yet fake dossiers paid for by Democrats are taken as gospel and used to undermine a 4 year presidency.

People knew about Bill Clinton long before he entered national politics. People knew of him paying hush money to women while he was still in Arkansas. Which I thought paying hush money was a felony? It is amazing evidence against Biden is written off as propaganda and yet fake dossiers paid for by Democrats are taken as gospel and used to undermine a 4 year presidency.
Here's a link to help you out

Clinton's payment was the result of a court settlement. It did not prevent her from discussing the affair in public so calling it a hush money payment and comparing it to what Trump did is completely laughable.

You should try getting your news from somewhere less biased.

Last edited:
You, the mighty UncleMark get to decide one day that pedo is off limits. Personal insults are allowed as long as they don’t come the way of your friends.
It was decided a long time ago that was pedo was off limits for everyone and many people had their posts deleted.

Why do you think you get an exception? Are you special? Should mods get to play by a different set of rules?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT