ADVERTISEMENT

"Friends until I find out you voted for Trump"!

Can you give us a link to Ashley saying she never took showers with her father? You say it is edited, but that doesn't mean it is all untrue.
I read it a while ago so don't recall. But now apparently she is claiming it is taken out of context/overblown. She obviously is still on her dad's side regardless of what was in diary.

I think her age would also make a big difference on how inappropriate. Plus, there are a wide range of views on nudity between one extreme of people viewing it as wrong/sinful to the other end of people being nudists with entire family. most people I assume being somewhere in between the two in how lax or strict they are on the matter.

It is a very bad look for biden but unfortunately given our choices, it doesn't turn the needle much.

I read it a while ago so don't recall. But now apparently she is claiming it is taken out of context/overblown. She obviously is still on her dad's side regardless of what was in diary.

I think her age would also make a big difference on how inappropriate. Plus, there are a wide range of views on nudity between one extreme of people viewing it as wrong/sinful to the other end of people being nudists with entire family. most people I assume being somewhere in between the two in how lax or strict they are on the matter.

It is a very bad look for biden but unfortunately given our choices, it doesn't turn the needle much.
My understanding is she was a teen. I'm not sure her exact age. She is not saying this was a family activity. She is saying that her father took showers with her alone.

My understanding is she was a teen. I'm not sure her exact age. She is not saying this was a family activity. She is saying that her father took showers with her alone.
If you are a pastor you are the least Godly one I've ever witnessed. Pretty sure you are a fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT