ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raids law office of Michael Cohen (Trump's personal lawyer)!

The investigation into the payment for the speech along with the raid on the home and office of President Trump's personal lawyer, indicates that Mueller is not interested in "Russian collusion " in any way, shape, or form but he is on a jihad to cause the impeachment of President Trump

The investigation into the payment for the speech along with the raid on the home and office of President Trump's personal lawyer, indicates that Mueller is not interested in "Russian collusion " in any way, shape, or form but he is on a jihad to cause the impeachment of President Trump

The request for the warrant came from a different person, a US attorney appointed by Trump. In addition it was signed off on by a judge. How does this point to a Mueller jihad? Did he force the US attorney to act somehow?

You could have saved us all time and just said, "WITCH HUNT! UNFAIR!"

That's really not the way this works.

He referred info they had to a US Attorney. That office (a Trump appointee) decided to execute this search warrant.....which had a high legal bar to clear, considering the attorney/client privilege.

Reactions: RBB89
IIUC, Mueller brought his evidence to Rosenstein, who then had it passed on to the NY US Attorney.

He referred info they had to a US Attorney. That office (a Trump appointee) decided to execute this search warrant.....which had a high legal bar to clear, considering the attorney/client privilege.
The Trump appointee Geoffrey Berman was recused from the Michael Cohen investigation, Berman was not involved in the decision to raid Cohens office.

The Trump appointee Geoffrey Berman was recused from the Michael Cohen investigation, Berman was not involved in the decision to raid Cohens office.

81iCYZW1IwL.jpg

Someone other than Mueller requested the warrant and satisfied a judge it was warranted.

Did the U.S. Attorney not have to demonstrate probable cause to a federal district court judge?

I think Trump would like to wait until Mueller interviews Rosenstein about the memo. My guess is Rosenstein will have to recuse himself at that moment.
I don't know whether that's the specific "thing" that might trip up Rosenstein, but he's the Deputy Attorney General In Charge Of Everything That Pisses Trump Off, so he's a dead man walking. The only question is what "thing" Trump will claim as justification for firing him.

Since I can't get enough irony in my diet, I'm hoping Trump cites Rosenstein's Comey memo when he fires him. That's the point where Rosenstein became fatally compromised to Trump -- when he helped Trump fire Comey -- and he's been limping along ever since.

The entire Deep State plot against Trump is a farce. The leading figures in this supposed witch hunt include such radical elements as former FBI director James Comey (Republican), former FBI director Robert Mueller (Republican), current FBI director Chris Wray (Republican and Trump appointee), Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Wingnut and Trump appointee), Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (Republican and Trump appointee), USA for the SDNY Geoffrey Berman (Republican and Trump appointee), an unnamed federal magistrate judge, and Republican FISA Court judges appointed by John Roberts (Republican).

Lunatic Trump supporters stitch these stolidly Republican data points into an hysterical tale of a partisan Democrat coup -- inexplicably led by Republican law enforcement officers(!). SEAN HANNITY!!!

When you hear this, it's how you know the lights are on but no one's home.

I don't know whether that's the specific "thing" that might trip up Rosenstein, but he's the Deputy Attorney General In Charge Of Everything That Pisses Trump Off, so he's a dead man walking. The only question is what "thing" Trump will claim as justification for firing him.

Since I can't get enough irony in my diet, I'm hoping Trump cites Rosenstein's Comey memo when he fires him. That's the point where Rosenstein became fatally compromised to Trump -- when he helped Trump fire Comey -- and he's been limping along ever since.

The entire Deep State plot against Trump is a farce. The leading figures in this supposed witch hunt include such radical elements as former FBI director James Comey (Republican), former FBI director Robert Mueller (Republican), current FBI director Chris Wray (Republican and Trump appointee), Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Wingnut and Trump appointee), Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (Republican and Trump appointee), USA for the SDNY Geoffrey Berman (Republican and Trump appointee), an unnamed federal magistrate judge, and Republican FISA Court judges appointed by John Roberts (Republican).

Lunatic Trump supporters stitch these stolidly Republican data points into an hysterical tale of a partisan Democrat coup -- inexplicably led by Republican law enforcement officers(!). SEAN HANNITY!!!

On the Trump supporters, look at some of the threads and the history. The U.N. is out to get us. The WTO is out to get us. Mexicans are coming North to get us. East coast people are out to get us. Hollywood elite are out to get us. There is a trend, Trump supporters have enemies everywhere.

On the Trump supporters, look at some of the threads and the history. The U.N. is out to get us. The WTO is out to get us. Mexicans are coming North to get us. East coast people are out to get us. Hollywood elite are out to get us. There is a trend, Trump supporters have enemies everywhere.

We are soon at the point where the enemy of their enemy will be their friend.

The entire Deep State plot against Trump is a farce. The leading figures in this supposed witch hunt include such radical elements as former FBI director James Comey (Republican), former FBI director Robert Mueller (Republican), current FBI director Chris Wray (Republican and Trump appointee), Attorney General Jeff Sessions (ALABAMA Wingnut and Trump appointee), Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (Republican and Trump appointee), USA for the SDNY Geoffrey Berman (Republican and Trump appointee), an unnamed federal magistrate judge, and Republican FISA Court judges appointed by John Roberts (Republican).

FIFY

I know we're talking about Trump so the sensible isn't the most likely, but firing Rosenstein would be stupid. The risk/reward is too high. If you want to thwart the Cohen investigation, just gut the NY US Attorney's office. Firing Rosenstein gains him nothing unless his replacement fires Mueller, but by that time he'll have lost a lot of Republican support already, and a Mueller firing would be a fatal blow to his Presidency.

Trump is acting like a wounded animal, lashing out any all around him, even when doing so makes his wounds that much worse.

I know we're talking about Trump so the sensible isn't the most likely, but firing Rosenstein would be stupid. The risk/reward is too high. If you want to thwart the Cohen investigation, just gut the NY US Attorney's office. Firing Rosenstein gains him nothing unless his replacement fires Mueller, but by that time he'll have lost a lot of Republican support already, and a Mueller firing would be a fatal blow to his Presidency.

Trump is acting like a wounded guilty animal, lashing out any all around him, even when doing so makes his wounds that much worse.

fixed.

If this is true, then how exactly can attorney-client privilege be dead? What is Donald so upset about? It’s almost as if someone is lying!

Yes how dare they go after his crimes?! He can do whatever he wants!

Reactions: sglowrider
Anonymous GOP congressman tonight , according to Erik Eriksen: “It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but a really evil, f-ing stupid Forrest Gump. “Why do all the people that actually work with him know this, but his supporters refuse to believe it? I really have to start thinking they are just afraid to admit they were conned.

This was a convenient way to obtain privileged communications between Trump and his lawyer that will trickle out inti the press over the next several weeks...because we all know that is going to happen.

This was a convenient way to obtain privileged communications between Trump and his lawyer that will trickle out inti the press over the next several weeks...because we all know that is going to happen.

Only way that happens is if Trump Saturday Night Massacres the Justice Department and fires Mueller.

Someone’s been watching NRATV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT