ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ IG knows # of FBI informants

He didn’t say that. Do you watch what you link? You’ve linked yet another lying Trumpster Twitter Twit. That’s pathetic.
I don’t understand director Ray dancing on this issue. It would be FBI malpractice not to have informants imbedded in the stop the steal crowd. Why doesn’t he just admit to that and then say all other information is confidential. Instead he is making the FBI into yet another suspect federal agency and he looks like Mayorkas in the process.

I don’t understand director Ray dancing on this issue. It would be FBI malpractice not to have informants imbedded in the stop the steal crowd. Why doesn’t he just admit to that and then say all other information is confidential. Instead he is making the FBI into yet another suspect federal agency and he looks like Mayorkas in the process.
They weren't there to observe. They were there to instigate the riot.

The Congressman wouldn’t let him give a full answer. I’m not a fan of how Republican Congressmen treat Republican FBI Director Wray like dog crap.

The Congressman wouldn’t let him give a full answer. I’m not a fan of how Republican Congressmen treat Republican FBI Director Wray like dog crap.
Ray evaded the question. That was unnecessary and deepens the controversy about FBI CI’s and undercover activities.

I can’t wait for the day you dog democrats 24/7.
I’ve done tons of dogging Democrats. I’m more concerned with my party right now. Turning on fellow Republicans with dishonest conspiracy theories is not OK with me. I also have no interest or desire for defending J6 criminals. There is nothing heroic about them.

I’ve done tons of dogging Democrats. I’m more concerned with my party right now. Turning on fellow Republicans with dishonest conspiracy theories is not OK with me. I also have no interest or desire for defending J6 criminals. There is nothing heroic about them.
Self awareness is another quality you grossly overestimate. At this point are you paid by the Harris campaign? @stollcpa is right. You just don’t see it - per usual

Stop saying your party. It’s idiotic. Your party nominee is trump. No one is going back decades to self dealing warmongering aholes. Dems went way left pubs went center. Kids don’t want to be in the Fing army. They don’t want some old prick like Cheney etc. it’s a nwo. You were tough. Kids today aren’t built that way. And they are skeptical. Iraq Afghanistan. Job opps. Friends.

Stop saying your party. It’s idiotic. Your party nominee is trump. No one is going back decades to self dealing warmongering aholes. Dems went way left pubs went center. Kids don’t want to be in the Fing army. They don’t want some old prick like Cheney etc. it’s a nwo. You were tough. Kids today aren’t built that way. And they are skeptical. Iraq Afghanistan. Job opps. Friends.
It’s my party until I decide it isn’t. We’ll see what the party does to reform itself after Trump loses. It won’t revert to the Reagan Republican Party and can’t stay MAGA, it’ll have to be a blend. Hopefully of the best parts. I’ll go independent if we go mostly MAGA.

It’s my party until I decide it isn’t. We’ll see what the party does to reform itself after Trump loses. It won’t revert to the Reagan Republican Party and can’t stay MAGA, it’ll have to be a blend. Hopefully of the best parts. I’ll go independent if we go mostly MAGA.
You’re an independent now. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Better than being a cosmic with whatever pile of shit is served up you immediately say yay she’s perfect.

What is the actual controversy?
The controversy that comes from evasive answers, whistleblowers, and leaks.

Ray should say three things

1. Yes, the FBI uses undercover agents, including om j6.

2. Everything else is confidential. That’s why it’s called ‘undercover”.

3. All other information will be given pursuant to court order in criminal prosecutions.

Then STFU.

The controversy that comes from evasive answers, whistleblowers, and leaks.

Ray should say three things

1. Yes, the FBI uses undercover agents, including om j6.

2. Everything else is confidential. That’s why it’s called ‘undercover”.

3. All other information will be given pursuant to court order in criminal prosecutions.

Then STFU.
Wray. 😉

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT