ADVERTISEMENT

Cryptic tweet

I saw this too. Who is Sam?
Someone supposedly connected to the team / staff thru sources - albeit good ones. Has provided stuff in the past enough to be thought of as legit with his info.

Can't say this is, or isn't legit. But without a doubt something is going on.

Also saw Rabjohns say Brooks cancelled his visit to Michigan St. Doesn't look good.

Reactions: CC Mac
Someone supposedly connected to the team / staff thru sources - albeit good ones. Has provided stuff in the past enough to be thought of as legit with his info.

Also saw Rabjohns say Brooks cancelled his visit to Michigan St. Doesn't look good.
I don’t think we needed a “secret” text to figure those things out. Really “all is bad around program” I thought programs loved losing 10/11 and looking like complete dog sh-t

Reactions: EdwardElric
You can’t help but think the other shoe is gonna fall after the season is over.
Have no idea what it might be but there has to be some serious discussions going on behind closed doors.
What are u thinking?!?????!!

Have no idea what it might be but there has to be some serious discussions going on behind closed doors.
wonder if it has something to do with the A.D. perhaps granting CAM a "waiver" on the Student-Athlete Bill of Rights so Archie can do some post-season "housecleaning"?

If we lose out all bets are off. Even though its only year two archie may not be safe.

Also saw Smith's dad had deleted more tweets from after the game yesterday. "No players are getting better" one said. One guy responded with "No player has improved? Really?"; another tweeted back "You do realize everyone can see these tweets, right?" Lo and behold, the tweets are gone today.

I don't know what is going on; I lean toward the issue being with the players. But this week is going to reveal a lot about Archie to me. If guys got their own agendas, bench their ass. Guys not wanting to buy in, bench their ass. Don't even let their asses dress.

Archie may not be able to control their attitude, but he sure as hell can control playing time. No one interested in putting the team first shouldn't get any.

Also saw Smith's dad had deleted more tweets from after the game yesterday. "No players are getting better" one said. One guy responded with "No player has improved? Really?"; another tweeted back "You do realize everyone can see these tweets, right?" Lo and behold, the tweets are gone today.

I don't know what is going on; I lean toward the issue being with the players. But this week is going to reveal a lot about Archie to me. If guys got their own agendas, bench their ass. Guys not wanting to buy in, bench their ass. Don't even let their asses dress.

Archie may not be able to control their attitude, but he sure as hell can control playing time. No one interested in putting the team first shouldn't get any.
right and he should have been doing that awhile ago.

Reactions: mk23
right and he should have been doing that awhile ago.
Won't necessarily disagree there - although thru the January games when Green was suspended and Davis was out hurt it didn't leave Miller lots of options. Easy to say he could have done something different after a loss - if he'd subbed out Moore for Smith and we'd gotten our ass kicked even worse, would people still be pissed?

Without question Arch has enough players to remove that issue, and a record bad enough that losing if you sub out can't be worse than the status quo. Very interested to see how he coaches this week.

Sure he does...

What was the last thing he's been right on that people didn't already know?
This is different. Besides, it doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to figure out that there might be something beyond poor coaching, play, & effort is going on within the program. This team has checked out, did so sometime around New Year's. There's a reason for that. I saw a mention on a premium board about parents getting involved, Idk how, exactly, but it can't bee good.

This is different. Besides, it doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to figure out that there might be something beyond poor coaching, play, & effort is going on within the program. This team has checked out, did so sometime around New Year's. There's a reason for that. I saw a mention on a premium board about parents getting involved, Idk how, exactly, but it can't bee good.
I hope half the team transfers, if parents are getting involved for whatever reason, well let’s just say I’m 100% Behind Archie!!!!!

For a OAD, KY is the easy button, No awkward ties to the campus or alumni and no need to go to class after December.

If we can see that, then he can see that...so a guesstimation along those lines looks like inside information, right?

So it's not really different...

I remember he said Romeo should go to IU, he’s an Indiana kid. I thought how nice that he feels an allegiance to stay in state and play. I agree our program is struggling right now, but I guess I would have hoped that he would realize he needs to come, and be a huge part of turning things around. Sad.

Why is Romeo felt to be none of the issue? He certainly doesn’t seem to play like someone who is a leader or someone who hates to lose. He plays soft and rarely makes the extra effort a true leader does.
I have real doubts he will ever be a big time NBA player unless he changes his desire to attack and rebound and take charge.
Youth may be some of the issue but other freshman in the past and now have shown that will to not lose. He is talented but many talented players have failed because they are unable to do the extra needed to win.

Every single player we have had has left us in good academic standing except Daniel Orton. That narrative is false and full of hateraid. You can continue to claim it but it’s false.
You'll have to forgive the poster you quoted. He is a total exaggerator and is a known troll. He claims to know everything about every school and is a Fred Glass apologist. That pretty much sums it up.

Something else must have went down - Smith's dad not only took down all the tweets, he also took his avatar picture off his account and his signature line. Basically made his account as vanilla as possible.

Reactions: CC Mac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT