ADVERTISEMENT

Trump takes complete control of RNC

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
RNC votes to install Trump’s handpicked leadership team. I assume he’s going to fleece them dry to pay his upcoming legal bills.

RNC votes to install Trump’s handpicked leadership team. I assume he’s going to fleece them dry to pay his upcoming legal bills.
Everything I’m reading says the RNC has anywhere from 8 million to 11 million cash on hand. Trump will burn that up in a hurry.

Everything I’m reading says the RNC has anywhere from 8 million to 11 million cash on hand. Trump will burn that up in a hurry.

That sounds like a lot of money, but in reality it's pocket change. Trump is broke, the RNC is broke, and any money he raises is going to go toward his bond and legal bills.

That sounds like a lot of money, but in reality it's pocket change. Trump is broke, the RNC is broke, and any money he raises is going to go toward his bond and legal bills.
Also just read that Dems have well north of 100 million. Don’t know if that’s all dnc or across different entities. I’m just saying, dark Brandon is coming…

Reactions: UncleMark
When people ask 'what are you really worried about with Trump'?

Well, basically this.

Him taking complete control like he has the Republican party.

Where are Trump's checks and balances in the party these days? He's shutting down bills... bipartisan bills and now putting his cronies in charge of the RNC.

Republicans are resigning in large numbers basically saying it's not worth putting their families through it. Even Mitch sees the writing on the wall and wants out of the Trump vice grip.

So yeah....this. All of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT