ADVERTISEMENT

Crime is up

Just had it today. Double Double was pretty dang good if I am being honest. And it's like $5.

Now the fries, those sucked. I mean, really weak.

xGvY1IT.png
Are those your immaculately trimmed nails? You get manicures or somethin'?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
Just had it today. Double Double was pretty dang good if I am being honest. And it's like $5.

xGvY1IT.png

xGvY1IT.png
god damn. if you're really 5'1 and three bills you're really leaning into it

xGvY1IT.png
Well, yeah, and a double cheeseburger is 'pretty good' at McDonald's, too.

That's interesting - I thought their fries were the best part about that place. To each his own, I guess.

I ate Freddy's yesterday and it's been a while since I've been in a S&S to compare, but it was quite mediocre imo. Burger was good, not great. Fries sucked (tiny, thin, greasy).

It's nowhere near as good as Culver's or Chik-Fil-A.
If you went to the one in Bloomington, I agree - it sucks.

Every other Freddy's I've been to has been great. But Culver's is hard to beat, from a pure burger standpoint. Chik-fil-a is not a comparable chain - not a burger to be found there.

Reactions: BradStevens
If you went to the one in Bloomington, I agree - it sucks.

Every other Freddy's I've been to has been great. But Culver's is hard to beat, from a pure burger standpoint. Chik-fil-a is not a comparable chain - not a burger to be found there.

This was Grand Rapids. And I didn’t even get to golf, so you know I was hungry and desperate

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT