ADVERTISEMENT

CBS poll asking coaches who they like their kid to play for.

Kids can go wherever they want to go, Scott. Just like you've made excuses as to why they don't want to play for their state university, maybe some of them don't want to play in their home state for high school.

By the way, Niego is hiding because he made something up about Scruggs and won't admit it.
Why won't you tell what he made up?

Why won't you tell what he made up?
Happy to tell, since Niego isn't willing to fess up.

There were published reports following Scruggs' visit to IU that he was promised that he would start as a freshman. Scruggs was actually quoted as saying the IU coaches promised him this. Niego claimed that the quotes were incomplete and that the promise was made contingent on improved outside shooting. He claimed that there were actual quotes that verified this.

Of course, he was asked for the supporting quotes and, while maintaining they absolutely existed, he's never produced a shred of evidence that they do. In fact, he's alternated between affirming what he said and then quickly trying to divert the discussion to other topics.

Obviously, no such quotes exist, nor is Niego privy to inside information from either the IU coaches or Scruggs himself. He simply made it up. But, when one considers that this is the poster who said IU always led for Scruggs and, inexplicably, claimed Ohio State was a basketball school, it's no wonder that anything he/she says is immediately questioned for accuracy.

Happy to tell, since Niego isn't willing to fess up.

There were published reports following Scruggs' visit to IU that he was promised that he would start as a freshman. Scruggs was actually quoted as saying the IU coaches promised him this. Niego claimed that the quotes were incomplete and that the promise was made contingent on improved outside shooting. He claimed that there were actual quotes that verified this.

Of course, he was asked for the supporting quotes and, while maintaining they absolutely existed, he's never produced a shred of evidence that they do. In fact, he's alternated between affirming what he said and then quickly trying to divert the discussion to other topics.

Obviously, no such quotes exist, nor is Niego privy to inside information from either the IU coaches or Scruggs himself. He simply made it up. But, when one considers that this is the poster who said IU always led for Scruggs and, inexplicably, claimed Ohio State was a basketball school, it's no wonder that anything he/she says is immediately questioned for accuracy.
Thank you

I thought we were measuring teams not coaches. IU and Wisconsin were sweet sixteen teams . Just using your standards. Biggest upset loss in the tourney WATCH the game Izzo got outcoached really bad even admitted afterwards. Will we be happy with CTC if we won one NC in 21 years. Izzo has won 5 big ten championships in 21 years CTC has won 2 in 5. Sure IZzo is better. Last year he was not.

You will get much more satisfaction here by putting TheSpa on ignore. It kills them that their agenda isn't being acknowledged. I'm still reading Tas, because he occasionally is civil about things. Not TheSpa, and life is better that way. He can chase shadows all he wants, glad I don't have to read it.

You will get much more satisfaction here by putting TheSpa on ignore. It kills them that their agenda isn't being acknowledged. I'm still reading Tas, because he occasionally is civil about things. Not TheSpa, and life is better that way. He can chase shadows all he wants, glad I don't have to read it.
You've never been a fan of the truth, so your motivations are clear to one and all here.

Thanks for the advice becauseiknow. I decided over the weekend to ignore his post. I actually feel sorry for Thespa has to be a miserable person. Decided to pray for him instead of aurgue with him.

Reactions: becauseIknow
Thanks for the advice becauseiknow. I decided over the weekend to ignore his post. I actually feel sorry for Thespa has to be a miserable person. Decided to pray for him instead of aurgue with him.
All you have to do is tell the truth, Niego. Why is that so hard for you?

Kids can go wherever they want to go, Scott. Just like you've made excuses as to why they don't want to play for their state university, maybe some of them don't want to play in their home state for high school.

By the way, Niego is hiding because he made something up about Scruggs and won't admit it.
I'm hearing Xavier. At least that's what it was a week ago. Who knows for sure.

I think the high school relo may throw things into some uncertainty, but Tas is the one with his ear to the ground.
My Xavier source tells me they are still good with him.

I'm still trying to figure out what an AAU coach meant by "Scruggs recruitment is about to get interesting", though. He won't tell me anymore than that.

I have done the same thing and then give him another chance but he never fails to live up to his reputation. I have decided to put him on ignore and will keep him there.

I have done the same thing and then give him another chance but he never fails to live up to his reputation. I have decided to put him on ignore and will keep him there.
Niego is upset because I've called him out for lying. Why would you defend or be sympathetic to that, Scott?

My Xavier source tells me they are still good with him.

I'm still trying to figure out what an AAU coach meant by "Scruggs recruitment is about to get interesting", though. He won't tell me anymore than that.

Your Xavier source giving any comments about the alleged rapist on the team that is about to go down?

You will not regret it. Let him chase shadows in his misery.

Your Xavier source giving any comments about the alleged rapist on the team that is about to go down?
Any update on this?

C'mon, knowItAll - you like to deal in facts, remember? Give us all the facts.

(for Gods sake, if you going to throw out accusations of rape I sure hope you have better evidence than the Bob Knight banners . . . )

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Any update on this?

(for Gods sake, if you going to throw out accusations of rape I sure hope you have better evidence than the Bob Knight banners . . . )
Banners and resumes and IU AD's and Bo stole from the State of Wisconsin. Now he brands someone a rapist. More "facts" from Jim.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Any update on this?

I said alleged rapist. That is correct. It is what is alleged. He has been suspended indefinitely. We will see if he goes down, but I believe he will. That part hasn't played out yet. If he does, then tell me what part I got wrong.

I said alleged rapist. That is correct. It is what is alleged. He has been suspended indefinitely. We will see if he goes down, but I believe he will. That part hasn't played out yet. If he does, then tell me what part I got wrong.
WHO is alleged?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT