ADVERTISEMENT

CBS poll asking coaches who they like their kid to play for.

Tom Crean didn't get a single vote? Wow! Even Mike Davis got a vote.

But, but, but I get told on here all the time that coaches really respect Crean. What a joke.

Not a single vote.

62180610.jpg

Or Jim Boeheim or Archie Miller Sean Miller only got two votes 2 to 0 not a lot of difference you trolls are sick. Oh and Weber got two votes maybe we ought to hire him. Saddest yet is Pitino got one.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Or Steve Alford or Chris Collins who i would love to coach my son if my kid was good enough

Ben Howland Jamie Dixon pretty darn good as well no votes better coaches than some on this list. We have stooped to an all time low SICK SAD.

There is no rebuttal to what i posted. The other coaches that i mention who are esteemed and respected who recieve no votes some hall fame coaches. But we just throw CTC under the bus. Then we elevate Mike Davis who many treated like trash when he was here Then the comment about CTC personality was uncalled for and disgusting.

There is no rebuttal to what i posted. The other coaches that i mention who are esteemed and respected who recieve no votes some hall fame coaches. But we just throw CTC under the bus. Then we elevate Mike Davis who many treated like trash when he was here Then the comment about CTC personality was uncalled for and disgusting.

You mad , bro?

No just sad and disappointed. I hope it stops any other comments. Dont complain about not getting any indiana kids when we treat our coach this way. There countless people who stay CTC is a wonderful person whose loving father husband and last year example of and assistant coach who past away during the tourney im sure he would have sent his son to play for CTC. Make fun of me nobody knows who i am. Question CTC coaching not his character. He is our coach.

Ben Howland Jamie Dixon pretty darn good as well no votes better coaches than some on this list. We have stooped to an all time low SICK SAD.
How about combining all that useless crap into a single post? None of what you said is a ringing endorsement. With a Top Ten salary, you'd hope that he'd at least be in the Top 100, no? After all, "It's Indiana! It's Indiana!"
It's not sick at all. You're not the moral compass, so give it a rest. The OP posted a link to a poll. It's legitimate to question why he couldn't garner a single vote. It's interesting that he evidently wasn't part of the poll himself (see my post) which sheds light on how he's thought of or perceived in college basketball circles and the media. I'm sure that was lost on you as well.

No just sad and disappointed. I hope it stops any other comments. Dont complain about not getting any indiana kids when we treat our coach this way. There countless people who stay CTC is a wonderful person whose loving father husband and last year example of and assistant coach who past away during the tourney im sure he would have sent his son to play for CTC. Make fun of me nobody knows who i am. Question CTC coaching not his character. He is our coach.
Is this English? Are you secretly IUScott? Yes. He's our coach and he gets paid A LOT. He can handle it, Mr.Thin Skin. *sigh* Some of you guys are unreal. Nobody attacked him as a "father" or "husband". I'm not sure Matt Roth, or Marlin, or Cheaney, etc share your glowing assessment of your golden boy. It's ok to question his personality. People and media did that to RMK for 20 years and he was a helluva lot more successful than Crean, so chill out, dude.

Reactions: kkott
NCAA championship game this year was won by Nova (Jay Wright with zero votes). Maybe they should replay the game with a coach that is better liked. Half of the coaches with votes had one vote. Painters one vote makes him a significantly better coach than Jay Wright. It really does.

This thread was pretty easy to blow up. It had a lot of holes in it to begin with. With a obvious agenda.

I'm not sure who I'd want coaching my son. Definitely not pitino. I wouldn't have wanted my son dealing with knight either. I'm
No angel and they aren't either. Anything they do wrong is published. If I was interested in my son getting a check Id pick Calipari.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT