ADVERTISEMENT

CBS poll asking coaches who they like their kid to play for.

I don't follow them closely, and that is the point of the question. I did put in redshirt tom crean Marquette and a few hits came back for some guys, but I don't know their program well enough to understand if they were medical or other type of redshirts. Has he said he doesn't redshirt? I could not find that anywhere either, which was the other reason for asking my question.
Okey dokey, JimChico.

I've pretty much been to every senior night since CTC has been in the mix and every player that has gone through seems to love him.

BTW...who is Marlin?

Also, I don't think CTC has choked any of his players or assaulted his assistant coach or verbally abused Rance Pugmire after the Missouri game or beat up a person in a Mexican restaurant parking lot in Elltetsville or shoved an LSU fan in a trash can or assaulted a Puerto Rican cop or kicked his son in the leg in Assembly Hall or head butted Sherron Wilkerson or put tampons in Jason Collier's locker or told Connie Chung to sit back and enjoy it. Also, if Smart's shot had not gone in, he's kind of a runner up to Jim Calhoun...and that's 25 years ago. I also forgot about RMK saying he shoved a "red hot poker" up Todd Lindeman's personal area to make him play better. Good stuff.

I actually like having Indiana win the Big Ten outright every other year without all of the drama.
Well, Knight didn't beat anyone up in a Mexican restaurant parking lot, he didn't assault a cop in Puerto Rico (you obviously know nothing about that story), and Jim Boeheim coached Syracuse, not Jim Calhoun. So, factually, you look foolish here.

As for the rest of it, he could be a jerk and a pretty bad guy at times, and it ultimately resulted in his termination. I notice, however, you didn't say a word about his coaching, which was outstanding and clearly superior in every way to Tom Crean. Were you saving that for your next, hopefully more fact laden, post?

Reactions: Rakkasan29

Knight Apologizes for San Juan Incident
July 23, 1987

An apology by Indiana basketball Coach Bob Knight for a 1979 incident in which he allegedly assaulted a San Juan policeman drew mixed reactions Wednesday in Puerto Rico.

Hector Reichard, a former Puerto Rico justice secretary, said the commonwealth should not waste its time, money or energy in pursuing prosecution of Knight, who has been found guilty in absentia, sentenced to six months in jail and who could face extradition.

But Sen. Miguel Miranda, a member of the opposition New Progressive Party, urged the governor not to pardon Knight.

Gov. Rafael Hernandez Colon has never mentioned a pardon for Knight, and has left open the possibility of prosecution.

Knight's apology was in a letter to German Rieckehoff, president of the Puerto Rico Olympic Committee. Rieckehoff has urged the government not to consider any further legal action against Knight.

Knight was charged with assault on a policeman while he was coaching the U.S. basketball team during the 1979 Pan American Games in San Juan. The alleged assault occurred in a gymnasium during one of the U.S. team's practice sessions.

Well, Knight didn't beat anyone up in a Mexican restaurant parking lot, he didn't assault a cop in Puerto Rico (you obviously know nothing about that story), and Jim Boeheim coached Syracuse, not Jim Calhoun. So, factually, you look foolish here.

As for the rest of it, he could be a jerk and a pretty bad guy at times, and it ultimately resulted in his termination. I notice, however, you didn't say a word about his coaching, which was outstanding and clearly superior in every way to Tom Crean. Were you saving that for your next, hopefully more fact laden, post?

Tempestuous Bobby Knight investigated for choking
Posted: Friday, June 11, 1999

The Associated Press
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) - Bob Knight's famous temper could land him in trouble again.

The Indiana basketball coach, who was convicted of assaulting a policeman in Puerto Rico 20 years ago, could be charged with battery for allegedly choking a man who accused him of making a racist remark.

Monroe County prosecutor Carl Salzmann said Thursday he had not decided whether to file charges against Knight or possibly against the other man, Chris Foster, 38, a Bloomington guitar-maker, for provoking the confrontation in a restaurant parking lot Monday night.

Foster said he was at a Mexican restaurant in nearby Ellettsville with a friend and couldn't help hearing Knight's profanity-laced conversation as the coach sat with his wife and her two sisters in the mostly-empty room.

"The vast majority of all dialogue was sports-related stuff, baseball, basketball, names and statistics," Foster said. "At one point, he made a comment that was basically, `When I have a black player who comes into some money, I tell him, `You buy your mother a house and you hang onto the rest of it,' because when one of those people comes into money, the rest of them come out of the woodwork.' "

Foster, who is white, said he spoke to Knight as they were paying their bills and that he told Knight he found some of his remarks offensive.

"By this time we're starting to walk out of the restaurant, so I repeat to him what he said, and he says, `That's not racist.' And I said, `Well I'm sorry but you obviously don't understand when you make a racist remark.'

"He starts screaming at me ... I don't even know what he's saying, he's screaming so loud at me. I told him, `Look, calm down, calm down,' and he just reaches up and grabs me by the throat and tries to pick me up."

After the friend, Joseph Rheinhardt, 20, separated them, Foster returned to the restaurant and called police.

"I saw him with his hand on Chris' throat," Rheinhardt said. "I batted his arm away and stepped between them. I was standing right there."

After Foster called police, he went back outside and Knight was still there. The coach approached him again, saying, "Do you want more of me?" Foster said.

Rheinhardt stepped between them again.

"I was nose-to-nose with him," Rheinhardt said. "He wanted to get through me and to Chris. At some point, I put my hand up and he said, `Don't you touch me.' "

The restaurant's co-owner and cashier said they didn't see what happened in the parking lot but didn't hear any unusually loud exchanges inside.

"I think the other guy shouldn't have been listening to their conversation," co-owner Jacinto Coronel said.

Cashier Usiel Reyes said he was standing by the register when Foster confronted Knight but neither raised his voice.

A waiter also contradicted Foster's allegation, the prosecutor said.

"He said that it was a pleasant, quiet evening," Salzmann said. "The only thing he saw outside the ordinary was a little girl from one of the other tables asking Bobby for his autograph, which he gave her. Nobody was being loud."

Phone messages left for Knight, Indiana athletic director Clarence Doninger and the sports information staff were not returned.

Foster said it was "strange" that he might be charged with provoking the problem.

"If you just let it slide, you're tacitly approving (offensive remarks)," he said. "That's all I was trying to do. He engaged in the conversation with me freely. It wasn't until I told him he evidently didn't know a racist statement when he made one. If that's provoking or whatever, then I guess I did it."

In 1979, Knight was tried and convicted in absentia and sentenced to six months in jail for hitting a Puerto Rican policeman at the Pan American Games. Then-Gov. Otis Bowen refused to extradite Knight to Puerto Rico, which dropped its attempts to get him back eight years later.

In 1981, at the NCAA Final Four in Philadelphia, Knight was involved in a hotel shoving match with a Louisiana State fan, who told reporters Knight stuffed him in a garbage can. In 1985, he was ejected from a game after throwing a chair across the court during a game against Purdue.

At the 1992 NCAA tournament, Knight playfully gave a mock whipping to Calbert Cheaney, a black player, during practice. Knight denied any racial connotations to the prank and noted the bullwhip he used was given to him by the players, including Cheaney. The Hall of Fame coach also has been suspended or fined several times.

Reactions: becauseIknow
All of that said, I was the biggest Bob Knight fan on the planet for 25 years. I went to every home game from about 1977 until 2000-ish. I just don't get the anti-CTC movement.

Tempestuous Bobby Knight investigated for choking
Posted: Friday, June 11, 1999

The Associated Press
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) - Bob Knight's famous temper could land him in trouble again.

The Indiana basketball coach, who was convicted of assaulting a policeman in Puerto Rico 20 years ago, could be charged with battery for allegedly choking a man who accused him of making a racist remark.

Monroe County prosecutor Carl Salzmann said Thursday he had not decided whether to file charges against Knight or possibly against the other man, Chris Foster, 38, a Bloomington guitar-maker, for provoking the confrontation in a restaurant parking lot Monday night.

Foster said he was at a Mexican restaurant in nearby Ellettsville with a friend and couldn't help hearing Knight's profanity-laced conversation as the coach sat with his wife and her two sisters in the mostly-empty room.

"The vast majority of all dialogue was sports-related stuff, baseball, basketball, names and statistics," Foster said. "At one point, he made a comment that was basically, `When I have a black player who comes into some money, I tell him, `You buy your mother a house and you hang onto the rest of it,' because when one of those people comes into money, the rest of them come out of the woodwork.' "

Foster, who is white, said he spoke to Knight as they were paying their bills and that he told Knight he found some of his remarks offensive.

"By this time we're starting to walk out of the restaurant, so I repeat to him what he said, and he says, `That's not racist.' And I said, `Well I'm sorry but you obviously don't understand when you make a racist remark.'

"He starts screaming at me ... I don't even know what he's saying, he's screaming so loud at me. I told him, `Look, calm down, calm down,' and he just reaches up and grabs me by the throat and tries to pick me up."

After the friend, Joseph Rheinhardt, 20, separated them, Foster returned to the restaurant and called police.

"I saw him with his hand on Chris' throat," Rheinhardt said. "I batted his arm away and stepped between them. I was standing right there."

After Foster called police, he went back outside and Knight was still there. The coach approached him again, saying, "Do you want more of me?" Foster said.

Rheinhardt stepped between them again.

"I was nose-to-nose with him," Rheinhardt said. "He wanted to get through me and to Chris. At some point, I put my hand up and he said, `Don't you touch me.' "

The restaurant's co-owner and cashier said they didn't see what happened in the parking lot but didn't hear any unusually loud exchanges inside.

"I think the other guy shouldn't have been listening to their conversation," co-owner Jacinto Coronel said.

Cashier Usiel Reyes said he was standing by the register when Foster confronted Knight but neither raised his voice.

A waiter also contradicted Foster's allegation, the prosecutor said.

"He said that it was a pleasant, quiet evening," Salzmann said. "The only thing he saw outside the ordinary was a little girl from one of the other tables asking Bobby for his autograph, which he gave her. Nobody was being loud."

Phone messages left for Knight, Indiana athletic director Clarence Doninger and the sports information staff were not returned.

Foster said it was "strange" that he might be charged with provoking the problem.

"If you just let it slide, you're tacitly approving (offensive remarks)," he said. "That's all I was trying to do. He engaged in the conversation with me freely. It wasn't until I told him he evidently didn't know a racist statement when he made one. If that's provoking or whatever, then I guess I did it."

In 1979, Knight was tried and convicted in absentia and sentenced to six months in jail for hitting a Puerto Rican policeman at the Pan American Games. Then-Gov. Otis Bowen refused to extradite Knight to Puerto Rico, which dropped its attempts to get him back eight years later.

In 1981, at the NCAA Final Four in Philadelphia, Knight was involved in a hotel shoving match with a Louisiana State fan, who told reporters Knight stuffed him in a garbage can. In 1985, he was ejected from a game after throwing a chair across the court during a game against Purdue.

At the 1992 NCAA tournament, Knight playfully gave a mock whipping to Calbert Cheaney, a black player, during practice. Knight denied any racial connotations to the prank and noted the bullwhip he used was given to him by the players, including Cheaney. The Hall of Fame coach also has been suspended or fined several times.
So, you can post articles but you don't actually know what occurred. At least you admit (sort of) your ignorance. Knight didn't assault a cop, and he didn't beat anyone up in a parking lot. Try to be factual or please be quiet.

Reactions: Rakkasan29

Thanks. I know Jim Boeheim coached Syracuse. I meant in terms of winning national championships Knight would be a runner up to Calhoun in terms of number of titles if Smart's shot had not gone in.

That said, Crean's won a lot more regular season Big 10 championships in the last few years than Knight won in his last few years. And he doesn't assault people and embarrass his school and get fired.

Thanks. I know Jim Boeheim coached Syracuse. I meant in terms of winning national championships Knight would be a runner up to Calhoun in terms of number of titles if Smart's shot had not gone in.

That said, Crean's won a lot more regular season Big 10 championships in the last few years than Knight won in his last few years. And he doesn't assault people and embarrass his school and get fired.
There is no reasoning with him so why bother. It would be best if everyone would just ignore him because all he wants is attention that he must not get from his life.

So, you can post articles but you don't actually know what occurred. At least you admit (sort of) your ignorance. Knight didn't assault a cop, and he didn't beat anyone up in a parking lot. Try to be factual or please be quiet.

I guess. All I know is what the Associated Press told the world. If you have personal knowledge and were actually there I guess I believe you. I wasn't there so I don't really know...I only know what the paper said. No hard feelings.

What if Scott may never broke his arm? What if those early 90's teams broke through and won a title?

Those things didn't happen, smarts shot went in. I hate that game

Reactions: hoosierdug
What if Scott may never broke his arm? What if those early 90's teams broke through and won a title?

Those things didn't happen, smarts shot went in. I hate that game

No kidding. They should have about four more. I'm a little too young to remember 1975...but that was for sure one. Also, 1992 and 1993...and 2002 was sort of a fluke but a definite possibility. Oh well...

I guess. All I know is what the Associated Press told the world. If you have personal knowledge and were actually there I guess I believe you. I wasn't there so I don't really know...I only know what the paper said. No hard feelings.

You are not allowed to say anything negative about Coach Knight here. Dug will come here and talk about the oath of allegiance some of these people took here. It is like a cult. Coach Knight was a great basketball coach, top 3 or 4 all time. He had his share of issues, including some on his teams doing the exact same things that some players on Crean's teams have done. The difference was that BPD handled things differently back then, and there was no social media. It was handled internally. Whether it was players getting drunk, girl problems, smoking weed. Of course we all know some of the other stuff Coach Knight did that made the press, and some things that never did. Nevertheless, on the whole a unique coach and person, but because of who he was he also got preferential treatment and some things never made the light of day. Not surprising, this happens in America every single day, and Bloomington was no exception.

Plenty of "ifs" associated with Knight at IU. If Steve Downing doesn't get a horrible call, Bill Walton fouls out and IU likely beats UCLA and blows through Memphis State to win the national championship in 1973. If Scott May doesn't break his arm at Mackey, IU likely goes back to back in 1975 and 1976. If Mike Woodson's back cooperates, he plays more than six games in the Big Ten, maintains his conditioning, and IU fulfills its preseason #1 ranking to win in 1980. If Landon Turner isn't injured, IU has an excellent opportunity to repeat in 1982. And, if Ted Valentine doesn't take over a game in the Metrodome, IU likely wins in 1992.

To be fair, if Crean had been able to understand better Syracuse's zone defense, he wouldn't have devised and attempted to execute a game plan that had essentially no chance of working.

In fairness, Knight was never going to be the affable guy that Crean is, and he pissed off plenty of people who were offended by his sometimes idiotic ways. He didn't assault a cop in PR, but he acted like a fool and escalated something that was a minor issue over access to a practice facility. And he didn't beat up a nosy guitar maker at a Mexican restaurant, but he foolishly responded to someone who attempted to provoke him (as he did with the LSU fan in Philadelphia). He had responsibility for his stupid contributions to each of those incidents.

But, as a coach, there was and is no comparison. Crean isn't and never will be close in that regard.

But, as a coach, there was and is no comparison. Crean isn't and never will be close in that regard.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Knight's first year at TT was one of his more remarkable coaching jobs. Had he pulled his head out of his butt at IU and coached like that, he would have remained pretty much untouchable. He wouldn't have gotten fired, he could have finished his coaching career with the Hoosiers, they would be talking about renaming the town Knightington, Dick Vitale would have nothing to cry about, and Pat would have taken over as head coa...yikes!

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Knight's first year at TT was one of his more remarkable coaching jobs. Had he pulled his head out of his butt at IU and coached like that, he would have remained pretty much untouchable. He wouldn't have gotten fired, he could have finished his coaching career with the Hoosiers, they would be talking about renaming the town Knightington, Dick Vitale would have nothing to cry about, and Pat would have taken over as head coa...yikes!

And we would have had an orderly transition and not gone into the tank, but Bob was too stubborn, couldn't follow his own edicts of zero tolerance to his players (which, ironically, weren't always zero tolerance either - see his son's suspension and return) and eventually went out the way he did.

A lot of selfishness put IU hoops in the situation became post 2000. Completely unnecessary, plenty of parties to blame all around. This is also why I am excited that we have finally turned a corner and have some consistency. More needs to happen, but people need to recognize where we were, not what we were. A big difference.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
You are not allowed to say anything negative about Coach Knight here. Dug will come here and talk about the oath of allegiance some of these people took here. It is like a cult. Coach Knight was a great basketball coach, top 3 or 4 all time. He had his share of issues, including some on his teams doing the exact same things that some players on Crean's teams have done. The difference was that BPD handled things differently back then, and there was no social media. It was handled internally. Whether it was players getting drunk, girl problems, smoking weed. Of course we all know some of the other stuff Coach Knight did that made the press, and some things that never did. Nevertheless, on the whole a unique coach and person, but because of who he was he also got preferential treatment and some things never made the light of day. Not surprising, this happens in America every single day, and Bloomington was no exception.

Solid analysis. I loved the guy way back when and defended him unequivocally. I think my outlook has changed with age though. I don't think any kid would ever commit to his program these days and I don't think he would last more than one season anywhere with the demeanor he maintained from 1975 through 2000. Times change I guess.

I'll take the present situation without the day to day drama and embarrassment that we lived with for those 2.5 decades.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
I relied on what various IU people (who were present) and Coach K said.

Plenty of "ifs" associated with Knight at IU. If Steve Downing doesn't get a horrible call, Bill Walton fouls out and IU likely beats UCLA and blows through Memphis State to win the national championship in 1973. If Scott May doesn't break his arm at Mackey, IU likely goes back to back in 1975 and 1976. If Mike Woodson's back cooperates, he plays more than six games in the Big Ten, maintains his conditioning, and IU fulfills its preseason #1 ranking to win in 1980. If Landon Turner isn't injured, IU has an excellent opportunity to repeat in 1982. And, if Ted Valentine doesn't take over a game in the Metrodome, IU likely wins in 1992.

To be fair, if Crean had been able to understand better Syracuse's zone defense, he wouldn't have devised and attempted to execute a game plan that had essentially no chance of working.

In fairness, Knight was never going to be the affable guy that Crean is, and he pissed off plenty of people who were offended by his sometimes idiotic ways. He didn't assault a cop in PR, but he acted like a fool and escalated something that was a minor issue over access to a practice facility. And he didn't beat up a nosy guitar maker at a Mexican restaurant, but he foolishly responded to someone who attempted to provoke him (as he did with the LSU fan in Philadelphia). He had responsibility for his stupid contributions to each of those incidents.

Pick your poison I guess. I will take the nice guy that wins outright Big Ten championships every four years and doesn't make me have to defend my alma mater's administration for putting up with kindergarten behavior from a grown man.

If Smart's shot doesn't go in it's 35 years since Indiana won anything and Knight's tied with Billy Donovan and one behind Jim Calhoun.

Pick your poison I guess. I will take the nice guy that wins outright Big Ten championships every four years and doesn't make me have to defend my alma mater's administration for putting up with kindergarten behavior from a grown man.

If Smart's shot doesn't go in it's 35 years since Indiana won anything and Knight's tied with Billy Donovan and one behind Jim Calhoun.

So you didn't have to defend your alma mater's administration when players were failing multiple drug tests, having run-ins with Excise Police, getting DUIs, and almost killing other teammates by running them over with automobiles...? All in an 18 month span that included a statement from the University President...

You're willing to excuse all of that for the possible chance of outright Big Ten Titles every few years but no sustained post-season success past the Sweet Sixteen?

All so you can disparage a former coach while at the same time ignoring the current one's shortcomings...?

Sounds pretty logical.

So you didn't have to defend your alma mater's administration when players were failing multiple drug tests, having run-ins with Excise Police, getting DUIs, and almost killing other teammates by running them over with automobiles...? All in an 18 month span that included a statement from the University President...

You're willing to excuse all of that for the possible chance of outright Big Ten Titles every few years but no sustained post-season success past the Sweet Sixteen?

All so you can disparage a former coach while at the same time ignoring the current one's shortcomings...?

Sounds pretty logical.

Good points. I guess I've been defending the administration for the last 40 years through Knight, Davis, Sampson, and Crean.

I might, however, draw a distinction between Tom Crean sleeping at his house in the middle of the night while players run over each other at Memorial Stadium as opposed to Bob Knight actively choking his McDonald's All-American at practice on videotape.

When was the last sustained post-season success by the way? I remember the final game in 2002, prior to that all I can remember is losses to Missouri and Colorado and Boston College and Pepperdine and Boston College and UCONN and St. Johns. Those were fun times.

You have depressed me. I'm gonna focus on IU football...that's where it's at. 9-3...book it.

I picked my season basketball seats last Tuesday if anyone wants to buy them.

Sounds pretty logical.

You're nothing but a hater with an agenda.

There's no logical or reasoned discourse anymore. None. You also could've included, not only keeping a player on the team after the failed drug test, but including him in an international trip, rather than suspending him. Yes, he got suspended, but only after the trip and for those really tough 300+ rpi teams. He also took part in the Halloween festivities and Hoosier Hysteria. But let's rip the guy with 3 NCs, an Olympic gold and a Pan Am gold. Never mind that the "incident" in PR was contradicted by Coach K and others who all testified that the "cop" was basically inciting a riot and doing anything but protecting the team. RMK did a lot of dumb and embarrassing things, but the way he gets demonized by some people on here is ridiculous. For the 149th time, were it not for him, this site doesn't even probably exist and no one would care about IU hoops, least of all Tom "IT'S INDIANA!!!" Crean.

Good points. I guess I've been defending the administration for the last 40 years through Knight, Davis, Sampson, and Crean.

I might, however, draw a distinction between Tom Crean sleeping at his house in the middle of the night while players run over each other at Memorial Stadium as opposed to Bob Knight actively choking his McDonald's All-American at practice on videotape.

When was the last sustained post-season success by the way? I remember the final game in 2002, prior to that all I can remember is losses to Missouri and Colorado and Boston College and Pepperdine and Boston College and UCONN and St. Johns. Those were fun times.

You have depressed me. I'm gonna focus on IU football...that's where it's at. 9-3...book it.

I picked my season basketball seats last Tuesday if anyone wants to buy them.
You and I have very different views on what constitutes "choking". Good grief. I'll give you his last few years were rough, however he'd gone through a down recruiting cycle and it cost him on the court. Much of that was his own doing as he was monumentally unhappy with both the talking mule (CD) and Brand, etc. it's been well documented here and elsewhere that there was an open push to "de-emphasize the basketball program". Nowhere did you mention that he was also undercompensated compared to other coaches who'd achieved far less than he had.

9-3? I can get to 6 wins but I have no idea who you see as those additional 3.

You and I have very different views on what constitutes "choking". Good grief. I'll give you his last few years were rough, however he'd gone through a down recruiting cycle and it cost him on the court. Much of that was his own doing as he was monumentally unhappy with both the talking mule (CD) and Brand, etc. it's been well documented here and elsewhere that there was an open push to "de-emphasize the basketball program". Nowhere did you mention that he was also undercompensated compared to other coaches who'd achieved far less than he had.

9-3? I can get to 6 wins but I have no idea who you see as those additional 3.

No kidding. Can you imagine the money he would have made in today's market? I loved the guy...I just like to play devil's advocate because I am a big CTC fan as well.

Football: they only lose to MSU, OSU, and Michigan.

They will beat FIU, BSU, Wake, Nebraska, NW, Maryland, Rutgers, PSU, and Purdue. Then they will probably beat someone like West Virginia in the Peach Bowl. I will amend my prediction to 10-3 when I throw in the bowl game.

Just kidding...sort of. I am sure my football hopes will be dashed once again. Oh well...

Reactions: hoosierdug
No kidding. Can you imagine the money he would have made in today's market? I loved the guy...I just like to play devil's advocate because I am a big CTC fan as well.

They will beat FIU, BSU, Wake, Nebraska, NW, Maryland, Rutgers, PSU, and Purdue. Then they will probably beat someone like West Virginia in the Peach Bowl. I will amend my prediction to 10-3 when I throw in the bowl game.

Just kidding...sort of. I am sure my football hopes will be dashed once again. Oh well...
Until the football team proves me wrong I will say we will go 6-6. We always lose a couple of games we should win so I can't see anymore than 7 wins.

I hope you're right. If they can finally get some good D and consistently get stops it'll go a long way towards fulfilling your prediction. Hoping we can find somebody to play well st QB.

So, Mike Davis and Matt Painter voted for themselves and Crean didn't vote. People with one vote should not have been reported. Do we think anyone except Mike Davis would have picked him? It is a cute poll, but not surprising Crean wasn't mentioned.

All this reminds me of a song from a while back...Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends....

0.jpg

Or Jim Boeheim or Archie Miller Sean Miller only got two votes 2 to 0 not a lot of difference you trolls are sick. Oh and Weber got two votes maybe we ought to hire him. Saddest yet is Pitino got one.
Pitino got a vote because nobody is talking about him coaching the women's team. As a parent I could not abide by that if I had a daughter playing ball.

Dumb

Reactions: Shirtsandskins
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT