ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

Agreed. Apologies if my frustration at that not happening historically came across as frustration with you, certainly wasn't intending to imply you didn't think they deserved to be held accountable.
No worries at all. We’re aligned.

Reactions: mashnut
54272bad92a3ae92a2d17ec459d61d28.jpg

I don't quite know where to put this - perhaps the OTF would be best - but this looks like as good a place as any . . . .

A lieutenant sheriff in Bexar County, Tex., who has been on leave since October as the department investigates allegations of an inappropriate relationship with an inmate, is under a second investigation after she posted multiple images of breaking into the Capitol on her Facebook account, according to KSAT.

Here's the article that quote is taken from: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/08/capitol-rioters-fired-doxed-online/

Stop. You're out of line, HooDat.

You might want to take some time off voluntarily. I've done that several times when I've gotten too personal with other posters, and it's paid off.
Wrong. Your ilk have hurled personal insults all year long about being racists, and bad citizens if they are Republicans, or disagree with their views, and on and on. Your indignation now is hypocrisy in the biggest way. Take some time off to reflect on that....

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
I don't quite know where to put this - perhaps the OTF would be best - but this looks like as good a place as any . . . .

A lieutenant sheriff in Bexar County, Tex., who has been on leave since October as the department investigates allegations of an inappropriate relationship with an inmate, is under a second investigation after she posted multiple images of breaking into the Capitol on her Facebook account, according to KSAT.

Here's the article that quote is taken from: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/08/capitol-rioters-fired-doxed-online/
Throw the book at her. She’ll get to bang as many inmates as she wants now.

Reactions: UncleMark
That’s the point though. They didn’t have all that. They were a bunch of goofballs who ran to the capitol on half a lark and took selfies. They weren’t organized. Three were so pumped they croaked. The most dangerous thing that could have transpired is an isolated nut with a weapon killing someone. But all that’s a far cry from a coup. This parade of clowns lacked the capacity.

As for our gov officials. I find their words and actions far more troubling given their “leadership” roles
Well, don't know if you were speaking this time as an expert "criminal attorney" or an expert "international businessman" but you did not account for the pipe bombs, incendiaries and plastic cable ties/handcuffs that were confiscated.

Unjustified to say they all were "goofballs."

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Well, don't know if you were speaking this time as an expert "criminal attorney" or an expert "international businessman" but you did not account for the pipe bombs, incendiaries and plastic cable ties/handcuffs that were confiscated.

Unjustified to say they all were "goofballs."
You’re a goofball

So now that a police officer has died, it’s confirmed there were pipe bombs and Molotov cocktails, and there have been multiple videos of people pushing, shoving and hitting police, is it still admirable the restraint that was used? And their color had zero to do with the restraint, right?
Holy crap! You are relentless at race baiting. You're more sensitive to racism than any person I know, including my black friends and co-workers. Yes, I have them too. :rolleyes:

Oh I see you edited. I guess I’ll go with the parents of the hundreds of girls I spend time with , several of whom have told me I know more about their girls than they do. Have 8 girls from Parkland, including one who was shot whose parents are now close friends. But yeah, your insults are just devastating. Maybe you missed the video on NBC news last night of the officer gesturing them in. Or the officer giving directions to Chuck Schumer’s office. Your wanton disregard of blatant racism is pathetic. Yes, those officers were just unprepared.
What percentage of your sorority are AA?

Sorry but you are not authorized to use that word, that's our word (Moops, Warrison, Burnthemallralphie and I) but thanks for the compliment as we all know imitation is the highest from of flattery but also reflects the lowest level of imagination. fwiw flattery will get you nowhere .. at least warm your nose first... it's only polite.

So, no that doesn't change your narrative that a BLM member (whatever that is) spit on cops and so the whole of the crowd deserved the treatment they endured this summer but hitting a cop with a fire extinguisher and killing him was not cause to beat, gas, shoot and arrest every protester rioter radicalized white terrorist in sight?

So what perception is causing this double standard?

Sorry but you are not authorized to use that word, that's our word (Moops, Warrison, Burnthemallralphie and I) but thanks for the compliment as we all know imitation is the highest from of flattery but also reflects the lowest level of imagination. fwiw flattery will get you nowhere .. at least warm your nose first... it's only polite.

So, no that doesn't change your narrative that a BLM member (whatever that is) spit on cops and so the whole of the crowd deserved the treatment they endured this summer but hitting a cop with a fire extinguisher and killing him was not cause to beat, gas, shoot and arrest every protester rioter radicalized white terrorist in sight?

So what perception is causing this double standard?
Lol. You have the maturity of a maladjusted 12 yr old. I don’t give 2 shits about your opinion...on anything. Posting “dumb” on an anonymous message board is a dumb schtick. If a mod had any sense they’d ban your immature self. This board is but a shadow of what it once was - when trover and so many others were here posting. Long before whatever your first name on here was. Hell I was around when Gojko posted and the board was actually entertaining. Worthless posters like you are why this board is mostly dead. If anyone cared, any mod cared, you’d be banned...again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wait.... didn't you just join in March 2020? Or a Trump year is like a dog's ear?
Law school at iu in the late 90s. Long before TMP (and his other poster names) knew shit about this board. Work etc made it where I was way too busy to post. But I was around since 99/2000. When it was an active board not a circle jerk of the bs that takes place now.

I had never heard of him. His altered photo was being circulated among righties, and I got suckered. I owned up to it, and after I was busted here I posted a correction wherever I saw the altered photo posted on social media. There are two lib posters in this thread who jumped the gun, posting non-facts. Where is your zeal to correct them?

By zeal, I meant that I read your post and hit the reply button without bothering to read the 2 or 3 subsequent pages of posts. Then when my original post showed up at the end of the thread and I clearly saw that others had already previously corrected the false assumptions you made, I apologized for the possibility that it looked like I was trying to co-opt someone else's earlier response. My thoughts were original- they just weren't all that timely...

As to the other posters who you say posted "non-facts"- I don't believe I read them. I don't honestly know what you're referring to. Feel free to point them out-the thread grew exponentially and I haven't read every page...

Well, I never saw any of those discussions or reports of them. What I saw reported were stories about busloads of Antifa and blm.inc. false-flagging and infiltrating peace-loving patriots.

They reminded me of the summertime riots when my lib friends insisted that anarchists who weren't part of the protest were the ones responsible fornthe looting and fires. So I guess you have to take those kinds of "reports" with a grain of salt these days.

This is from Jan 3...

"Members of the far-right group, the Proud Boys, will head to Washington, DC to rally for President Donald Trump on January 6 — the day on which Congress is scheduled to meet to finalize the 2020 presidential election results.

Leaders from the group have shared with their followers that they intend to attend the rally "incognito" and wearing "ALL black."

The Proud Boys' chairman, Enrique Tarrio, revealed on Parler that "the Proud Boys will turn out in record numbers on Jan 6th but, this time, with a twist."

Why exactly would Antifa be in DC on the day that the EC vote was certified? Did Antifa somehow force Trump to redirect the mob from the Ellipse to the Capitol, about a mile away? Maybe a touch of common sense could be useful in forming an analysis?

Btw, if you click the blue link to Tarrio's Parler, it's pretty scary...

This is from Jan 3...

"Members of the far-right group, the Proud Boys, will head to Washington, DC to rally for President Donald Trump on January 6 — the day on which Congress is scheduled to meet to finalize the 2020 presidential election results.

Leaders from the group have shared with their followers that they intend to attend the rally "incognito" and wearing "ALL black."

The Proud Boys' chairman, Enrique Tarrio, revealed on Parler that "the Proud Boys will turn out in record numbers on Jan 6th but, this time, with a twist."

Why exactly would Antifa be in DC on the day that the EC vote was certified? Did Antifa somehow force Trump to redirect the mob from the Ellipse to the Capitol, about a mile away? Maybe a touch of common sense could be useful in forming an analysis?

Btw, if you click the blue link to Tarrio's Parler, it's pretty scary...

And Terrio's father helped to destroy music in the late 70s.

Holy crap! You are relentless at race baiting. You're more sensitive to racism than any person I know, including my black friends and co-workers. Yes, I have them too. :rolleyes:
I’m not sure how it is so difficult to understand. How many of your friends have you discussed this with? Maybe you have, maybe you haven’t. For the hundredth time I am conveying what I am seeing from my social media friends. I’m truly sorry that conveying what I am seeing from some of my black friends is considered race baiting to all the white guys here. And no doubt, you all should be the judge of what is racist and what is race baiting, no doubt. We have such a diverse community here , you know, all the minorities, all the women....

Last edited:
I’m not sure how it is so difficult to understand. How many of your friends have you discussed this with? Maybe you have, maybe you haven’t. For the hundredth time I am conveying what I am seeing from my social media friends. I’m truly sorry that conveying what I am seeing from some of my black friends is considered race baiting to all the white guys here. And no doubt, you all should be the judge of what is racist and what is race baiting, no doubt. We have such a diverse community here , you know, all the minorities, all the women....
Why don’t you speak about what you think rather than what you think your friends think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT