ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clarke post game comments

I know what you're saying. It ends w litter boxes in the schools and a furry infestation.

Nothing has destroyed this country like feminism, child labor laws and the like.
I've always wondered how one actually knows when equality is reached. It won't be when the bitching stops because it never will, not knowing. Those heard bitching for equality aren't stopping at protesting inequality until the bitched about become the one's bitching about it, a thing called "payback time"!

I know what you're saying. It ends w litter boxes in the schools and a furry infestation.

Nothing has destroyed this country like feminism, child labor laws and the like.
Don't forget all those absurd laws on food safety, environmental toxins, minimum wage and allowing people the right to marry whomever they choose.

Iowa's recent home game attendence # from box scores

vs MD 10,671
vs. NEB 13,843
vs. PSU 12,436
vs. NW 8,384
vs. PU 11,942
vs. Dartmouth 8,100
vs. No. Iowa 13,394
vs. MN 8,946

13K every night? No. Now and then? yes.

edit: the average for their last 8 home games is 10,965. Pretty good! Still not 13K every night.
So she lied

And don't take this the wrong way.... She has the muscle tone to show for it also. :)

Her shoulders and upper arm muscles.... pretty much mimic a male.

Again.... not making a negative comment here... just realizing that she puts the time in at the gym.
She will be better positioned to at least be on the team after trans movement is complete.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I've always wondered how one actually knows when equality is reached. It won't be when the bitching stops because it never will, not knowing. Those heard bitching for equality aren't stopping at protesting inequality until the bitched about become the one's bitching about it, a thing called "payback time"!
The closest thing a human society can get to equality is Maoist China. Maybe getting shot for eating the grain that’s fallen off the truck under Stalin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT