ADVERTISEMENT

Breyer

I said:

And you said:

Maybe your intent was different, but by saying "You didn't, but Biden did," you were clearly saying that Biden did the thing that I claimed I didn't, which in context, was complaining about the promise to nominate a woman.
Can YOU read more than one sentence in a post? I said "He objected to a black woman as a Federal judge and also an Hispanic.", explaining what I meant.

I said nothing about him complaining about the promise to nominate a woman - you are clearly flailing and just make shit up and claim I said something I never did.

I guess it's your turn to say you didn't really make it up.

Can YOU read more than one sentence in a post? I said "He objected to a black woman as a Federal judge and also an Hispanic.", explaining what I meant.

I said nothing about him complaining about the promise to nominate a woman - you are clearly flailing and just make shit up and claim I said something I never did.

I guess it's your turn to say you didn't really make it up.
Again, when you said, "You didn't, but he did," you were clearly referencing my post. You even quoted it. Again, if your intent was simply to reference the judges he opposed, fine, but then your comment makes little sense as a response to mine. Perhaps write more clearly.

Again, when you said, "You didn't, but he did," you were clearly referencing my post. You even quoted it. Again, if your intent was simply to reference the judges he opposed, fine, but then your comment makes little sense as a response to mine. Perhaps write more clearly.
Perhaps read what I write instead of trying to read into something that isn't there.

Perhaps admit when you are arguing just to argue.

Perhaps read what I write instead of trying to read into something that isn't there.

Perhaps admit when you are arguing just to argue.
You could have said, "Well, Biden didn't oppose the promise to name a woman, but he still did oppose individual female nominees, and I think that's relevant." But you didn't say that. Instead, you said Biden did "it," when the only "it" in question was opposing the promise to name a woman. I understood your post the only reasonable way there was to understand it. Not my fault you were unclear.

You could have said, "Well, Biden didn't oppose the promise to name a woman, but he still did oppose individual female nominees, and I think that's relevant." But you didn't say that. Instead, you said Biden did "it," when the only "it" in question was opposing the promise to name a woman. I understood your post the only reasonable way there was to understand it. Not my fault you were unclear.
If you would have read what I actually posted, instead of reading in your own interpretation, I was quite clear.

Not my fault you are purposely misrepresenting what I said.

If you would have read what I actually posted, instead of reading in your own interpretation, I was quite clear.

Not my fault you are purposely misrepresenting what I said.
Tell you what. Since I'm so bad at reading, maybe just explicitly clear this up for me. Which part of my post that you quoted where you referring to when you said, "You didn't, but Biden did?"

The Goat is not interested in what you have to say. He is interested in only one side and if you do not agree he will start calling you nasty names, etc. Not even sure why you are engaging with him it is a waste of time and he simply is just plain nasty honestly.
There you go again...telling everyone what someone else is thinking/doing.

Tell you what. Since I'm so bad at reading, maybe just explicitly clear this up for me. Which part of my post that you quoted where you referring to when you said, "You didn't, but Biden did?"
I explained it in the next sentence, which I pointed out to you. This will be the 2nd time.

Care to go for the trifecta?

That next sentence wasn't in my post. So you were responding to something I didn't actually say, is that your contention?
No, the next sentence was in my post, which I put in to explain to you.

Congratulations, this is the third time I've had to explain it to you.

No, the next sentence was in my post, which I put in to explain to you.

Congratulations, this is the third time I've had to explain it to you.
You seem to have misunderstood my question, since you haven't even answered it once, much less three times. Try again:

Which part of my post that you quoted where you referring to when you said, "You didn't, but Biden did?"

You seem to have misunderstood my question, since you haven't even answered it once, much less three times. Try again:

Which part of my post that you quoted where you referring to when you said, "You didn't, but Biden did?"
Read the next sentence after I posted that. #4

It is me being mean. That being said, he is 78 years old and isn't all there. This discussion has been had many times on the board so I am not going to rehash it.

I stand by my point, given Joe Biden, there is no way in hell that the Democrats are going to put any Republican as the #2. The risk he inherits the job is too high for one and secondly the Democrats are already facing electoral issues, some of which are related to the fracturing of their own coalition along the Progressive and moderate lines. Putting a GOP member as #2 sends Jayapal, the squad, et. al. into guerilla "retake the party" mode.

I don't agree with the Democrats but I don't think any of their leadership is that politically inept to make what for them is a truly, astronomically stupid decision.

Jayapal really out there trying to stage a revolution cause she has to pay $0.25 more for a Frappuchino.

I'm sure she's just looking out for McM

Jayapal really out there trying to stage a revolution cause she has to pay $0.25 more for a Frappuchino.

I'm sure she's just looking out for McM
YoU cAn PaY aN ExTrA qUaRtEr FoR yOuR cHeEsEbUrGeR....(but apparently not for your overpriced coffee sugar shake)

Seriously, whenever people argued that raising the minimum wage would raise prices, that was ALWAYS the reply, that the increase would be negligible and it was worth it. So now it happens and she proves that she doesn't understand how things work...at all. (And that isn't even taking into account that everything costs more now.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT