ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward says Trump & Putin have talked 7 times on the phone since 2021

She’s very average. Far from smart. I read and listen. That she isn’t smart is patent. And why she’s carefully handled. And in no way capable to handle the complexity of president. The identity politics president is a fitting end to the woke movement . She’s a shockingly bad candidate
She is just fvcking dumb. No way to sugarcoat it.

Her campaign staff knows it and has run out of ways to hide it. When 60 minutes alters her interview to make her look competent, and she still looks stupid, you know there is no there there.

You’re probably right. She just can’t think quickly on her feet and give clear answers. Many times she’s downright stupid.

I am right. Not sure how you think your link proves your point, but the "stupid" stuff is vapid.

She is just fvcking dumb. No way to sugarcoat it.

Her campaign staff knows it and has run out of ways to hide it. When 60 minutes alters her interview to make her look competent, and she still looks stupid, you know there is no there there.
I'm still waiting for you and the other folks complaining about 60 Minutes to explain the problem in the difference in the editing. Now the "scandal" is that 60 Minutes tried to do something but didn't succeed in doing it. Hilarious.

The fact that you can't and retreat to this ridiculous stuff doesn't mean that you are stupid though...it just means this is another thing where you bleat and don't know what you're talking about.

Kamala Harris is smart. This "scandal" is fvcking dumb.

I'm still waiting for you and the other folks complaining about 60 Minutes to explain the problem in the difference in the editing. Now the "scandal" is that 60 Minutes tried to do something but didn't succeed in doing it. Hilarious.

The fact that you can't and retreat to this ridiculous stuff doesn't mean that you are stupid though...it just means this is another thing where you bleat and don't know what you're talking about.

She was a moron before the “scandal “. The scandal merely shows that others also believe she is a moron.

She’s not. At all. No smart person thinks like this hoos. And this is one of a thousand examples. She’s way out of her league here. She’s an identity pic

She’s not. At all. No smart person thinks like this hoos. And this is one of a thousand examples. She’s way out of her league here. She’s an identity pic

Kamala being a serious candidate for President of the United States, and millions of people thinking she is smart shows that the mental decline and creeping stupidity of Americans is no longer an abstraction.

Kamala being a serious candidate for President of the United States, and millions of people thinking she is smart shows that the mental decline and creeping stupidity of Americans is no longer an abstraction.
This is exactly what I think about Trump’s candidacy.

Or just how strong partisanship is - on both sides

Listen for rhe phrase guarantee of outcome. One question I have is what are the nuts and bolts of an opportunity economy? What does VP Harris exactly mean about it?
In her tiny mind to play Robin Hood then flood urban blighted black communities with money with aspirations of gentrification and elevating their condition.

This woman has no experience that’s germane. She’s never held a job in the private sector. And walz. Please. Dumb and dumber. What’s more you can’t do that while believing in defund and crt in local schools and woke bs. They all collide.

Her blacks and opportunities shit isn’t wrong. Blacks were deprived of opportunity that so often attends intergenerational wealth. They got screwed. And if there was a rational way that remedied same that reduced crime, gentrified black communities, engendered black business growth, it would inure to the benefit of us all.

But Harris. No. She’s using race as vote currency. She doesn’t have any of the required experience and intellect to bring something like that to fruition. It requires being brutal on crime. Demanding excellence in schools. Community involvement. And a major buy-in from the existing businesses. You think that will come from local work mayors and Soros DAs. Please. Rinse repeat. Victimhood is the enduring mantra

Listen for rhe phrase guarantee of outcome. One question I have is what are the nuts and bolts of an opportunity economy? What does VP Harris exactly mean about it?
You don’t know and therefore jump immediately to Marxism. That’s an illogical leap.

God bless ya, mcm. I think it's hilarious that you measure intelligence this way.

She's smart. And the league she's in on both sides of the national political stage isn't even exactly Premier. It's more Bundesliga or Serie A.

God bless ya, mcm. I think it's hilarious that you measure intelligence this way.

She's smart. And the league she's in on both sides of the national political stage isn't even exactly Premier. It's more Bundesliga or Serie A.
I think it’s hilarious you think she’s smart. Based on what exactly? Her inability to communicate. Her inane answers? Things actually important to this job?

Show me evidence she’s smart.

She’s lucky and opportunistic. That can be better than smart. But not what you want in a president with complex foreign policy, energy, law, economic issues

She was a moron before the “scandal “. The scandal merely shows that others also believe she is a moron.
Great effort at dodging, but the more you type the more you show you don't know what you're talking about.

She was a smart and accomplished woman before the attempt to give cover to Donald Trump for being too scared to go on 60 Minutes. The "scandal" merely shows that some people on this board are gullible or desperate enough to buy it.

Great effort at dodging, but the more you type the more you show you don't know what you're talking about.

She was a smart and accomplished woman before the attempt to give cover to Donald Trump for being too scared to go on 60 Minutes. The "scandal" merely shows that some people on this board are gullible or desperate enough to buy it.
You keep saying she’s smart. Based on what? The evidence we see says otherwise

I think it’s hilarious you think she’s smart. Based on what exactly? Her inability to communicate. Her inane answers? Things actually important to this job?

Show me evidence she’s smart.

She’s lucky and opportunistic. That can be better than smart. But not what you want in a president with complex foreign policy, energy, law, economic issues
Already been answered in this thread. Feel free to read it there.

I get that you like Trump's policies better. You do better when you focus on those arguments. Folks just end up looking small and desperate with the dumb stuff.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Already been answered in this thread. Feel free to read it there.

I get that you like Trump's policies better. You do better when you focus on those arguments. Folks just end up looking small and desperate with the dumb stuff.
Nah you’re starting to get unhinged like you do and go personal. Stay on topic. We’re asking you for evidence that she’s very smart. Use your words. Let’s hear it. I believe she’s lucky and opportunistic.

Can’t disagree about his campaign style. His way of communicating does not appeal to me. As I said. He has a record which is infinitely more important.
You think much more highly of his record than I do. Supreme Court Justices and other Judges, Corporate tax cut, redo of NAFTA, recognizing Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel (something the Presidents before him promised to do and didn’t), and a few other things were good. He made no attempt to reduce deficits and debt as he promised, did nothing for infrastructure, didn’t increase US manufacturing, sucked up to Putin and Kim, was lousy in all international events with other leaders, was an embarrassment at those and the UN, too erratic as Commander in Chief, ran his best Cabinet Secretaries off (most resigned because Trump sucks as leader and President), and many more. He had a very low popularity rating before COVID for good reason.

Last edited:
You think much more highly of his record than I do. Supreme Court Justices and other Judges, Corporate tax cut, redo of NAFTA, recognizing Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel (something the Presidents before him promised to do and didn’t), and a few other things were good. He made no attempt to reduce deficits and debt as he promised, did nothing for infrastructure, didn’t increase US manufacturing, sucked up to Putin and Kim, was lousy in all international events with other leaders, was an embarrassment at those and the UN, too erratic as Commander in Chief, ran his best Cabinet Secretaries off (most resigned because Trump sucks as leader and President), and many more. He had a very low popularity rating before COVID got good reason.
If we stick to this stuff the country would be better for it as would the board

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Nah you’re starting to get unhinged like you do and go personal. Stay on topic. We’re asking you for evidence that she’s very smart. Use your words. Let’s hear it. I believe she’s lucky and opportunistic.
I already used my words. And I even went out of my way in the post you answered to say "folks" instead of "you" so you wouldn't get triggered. I can only do so much work for you, mcm.

God bless and enjoy some college football even if the Hoosiers aren't playing.

I already used my words. And I even went out of my way in the post you answered to say "folks" instead of "you" so you wouldn't get triggered. I can only do so much work for you, mcm.

God bless and enjoy some college football even if the Hoosiers aren't playing.
I’m not scrolling through five pages. If you can’t answer in two seconds I don’t know what to say. I’ll stick with a bar flunky who banged a 60 year old to be a part of the political machine and won elections in a deep blue state. Got destroyed in her only primary and was chosen vp on the heels of the summer of love based on identity politics. Had a historically bad vp approval. Was appointed border czar. A disaster. And is largely handled with kid gloves for fear she’ll sound stupid, which she routinely does. In a competitive primary she’d get tulsied. She’s not smart. If she was white and born in Indiana she’d be a program director at a nonprofit

Last edited:
In her tiny mind to play Robin Hood then flood urban blighted black communities with money with aspirations of gentrification and elevating their condition.

This woman has no experience that’s germane. She’s never held a job in the private sector. And walz. Please. Dumb and dumber. What’s more you can’t do that while believing in defund and crt in local schools and woke bs. They all collide.

Her blacks and opportunities shit isn’t wrong. Blacks were deprived of opportunity that so often attends intergenerational wealth. They got screwed. And if there was a rational way that remedied same that reduced crime, gentrified black communities, engendered black business growth, it would inure to the benefit of us all.

But Harris. No. She’s using race as vote currency. She doesn’t have any of the required experience and intellect to bring something like that to fruition. It requires being brutal on crime. Demanding excellence in schools. Community involvement. And a major buy-in from the existing businesses. You think that will come from local work mayors and Soros DAs. Please. Rinse repeat. Victimhood is the enduring mantra
That is one smart indian woman. I see a lot different messages which are designed to divide the American people ie black vs white, rich vs poor, gay vs straight. It makes wonder what unites Americans anymore. We used to have the Constitution, but there are those who don't believe in it because it gets in the way.

I can totally buy her being status seeking, but I don't find her to be remarkable in that way in what drives her political career.

There are lots of people who I don't find redeeming in any way who are intelligent. You're obviously intelligent.

I have a friend whose opinion I respect who worked with her in the SF DA's office. I've observed her in action as Attorney General and Senator in California. And I've spoken with her.
Fair enough. I believe you are incorrect and maybe have a poor ability to discern intelligence and/ or are politically jaded. But she’s not sitting down for an IQ test any time soon, so I guess we’ll never know.

I asked some questions go ahead and answer. I am listening.
No. Not worth it. Your mind is closed and locked tight. Besides you claimed there were Marxist Democrats without naming any or explaining specifically why they’re Marxist. You have to do that. It’s on you.

I knew a guy, a civilian, great sax player, who worked there. He got deployed to Iraq back in the day because we were having all sorts of problems with the Abrams, and he was literally the only one qualified to figure it out and train our guys in the field how to deal with it. I wonder how the war would have gone if his plane had been shot down.

I hope they've trained a few more experts since then.
Reminds me of Delta Air Lines back in the day. There was a team of IT guys that couldn't leave town. I forget the system, but the fact is that the airline would have shut down if they'd left town and the system went down. As I understand it they've since fixed the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT