ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward says Trump & Putin have talked 7 times on the phone since 2021

She’s very average. Far from smart. I read and listen. That she isn’t smart is patent. And why she’s carefully handled. And in no way capable to handle the complexity of president. The identity politics president is a fitting end to the woke movement . She’s a shockingly bad candidate
She is just fvcking dumb. No way to sugarcoat it.

Her campaign staff knows it and has run out of ways to hide it. When 60 minutes alters her interview to make her look competent, and she still looks stupid, you know there is no there there.

You’re probably right. She just can’t think quickly on her feet and give clear answers. Many times she’s downright stupid.

I am right. Not sure how you think your link proves your point, but the "stupid" stuff is vapid.

She is just fvcking dumb. No way to sugarcoat it.

Her campaign staff knows it and has run out of ways to hide it. When 60 minutes alters her interview to make her look competent, and she still looks stupid, you know there is no there there.
I'm still waiting for you and the other folks complaining about 60 Minutes to explain the problem in the difference in the editing. Now the "scandal" is that 60 Minutes tried to do something but didn't succeed in doing it. Hilarious.

The fact that you can't and retreat to this ridiculous stuff doesn't mean that you are stupid though...it just means this is another thing where you bleat and don't know what you're talking about.

Kamala Harris is smart. This "scandal" is fvcking dumb.

I'm still waiting for you and the other folks complaining about 60 Minutes to explain the problem in the difference in the editing. Now the "scandal" is that 60 Minutes tried to do something but didn't succeed in doing it. Hilarious.

The fact that you can't and retreat to this ridiculous stuff doesn't mean that you are stupid though...it just means this is another thing where you bleat and don't know what you're talking about.

She was a moron before the “scandal “. The scandal merely shows that others also believe she is a moron.

She’s not. At all. No smart person thinks like this hoos. And this is one of a thousand examples. She’s way out of her league here. She’s an identity pic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT