ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward says Trump & Putin have talked 7 times on the phone since 2021

She doesn’t understand the nature of things about which she must make decisions. All of her comments about space, the Middle East, Ukraine, America’s role in the world, the border, or the economy, have been without exception uninformed and ignorant. Even when she is reading about those things from material on a teleprompter, she leaves the impression of just reading without understanding, she seldom takes questions about anything important and when she does she shows no basic knowledge or insight.

She is indescribably stupid.
But yet you’d never admit that Trump is as dumb as they come. Many of his former cabinet members have stated how time after time he failed to grasp simple concepts.

I’m beginning to think you’re a bit biased and don’t like democrats. 😂

But yet you’d never admit that Trump is as dumb as they come. Many of his former cabinet members have stated how time after time he failed to grasp simple concepts.

I suspect trump is smart. But a narcissist and I mean that in the true disorder sense. I had a partner who was one. Brilliant guy but that disorder would emerge in bizarre ways giving rise to strange behavior. I also think 80 year old trump is a watered down version of 50 yr old trump. He’s too old. He’s a bad choice. I’d only back him over a progressive. And I believe we’ll be more than fine with Vance

She doesn’t understand the nature of things about which she must make decisions. All of her comments about space, the Middle East, Ukraine, America’s role in the world, the border, or the economy, have been without exception uninformed and ignorant. Even when she is reading about those things from material on a teleprompter, she leaves the impression of just reading without understanding, she seldom takes questions about anything important and when she does she shows no basic knowledge or insight.

She is indescribably stupid.
Looks like you're projecting here, CoH. You are the king of talking about things you don't understand. That's why you aren't able to back up your previous silly statements and explain the 60 Minutes "scandal". That's because it had nothing to do with anything CBS did or Kamala said and everything to do with your boy pulling out of his 60 Minutes interview because he was terrified that he'd again reveal himself to be the dim rageaholic that he is.

Trump was right about Iran.
Trump was right about Nordstream Ii
Trump was right about the adverse effects of DEI on the workforce.
Trump was right the importance of energy dominance in Diplomacy
Trump was right about permanent U.S. military bases in Poland.
Trump was right about the Abraham accords.
Trump was right about the agreements with the northern triangle countries Mexico
Trump was right about k-12 education
Trump was right about government censorship.
Trump was correct about Afghanistan.

All of those items caused people to laugh at him and call him names.

If Trump is so bad, why can’t he be exposed in the political arena in a fair fight instead of with the stupid hoaxes, lies, media manipulation and unprecedented statutory interpretations in obviously political prosecutions.

Nobody has publicly called Kamala a moron. She is one. The press covers for her just like they covered for Biden. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to list things she and Biden got correct of a magnitude similar to Trump.

Reactions: TomEric4756
Looks like you're projecting here, CoH. You are the king of talking about things you don't understand. That's why you aren't able to back up your previous silly statements and explain the 60 Minutes "scandal". That's because it had nothing to do with anything CBS did or Kamala said and everything to do with your boy pulling out of his 60 Minutes interview because he was terrified that he'd again reveal himself to be the dim rageaholic that he is.
You need to move off that 60 Minutes schtick. It has nothing to do with Kamala being dumb. Your Trump whutabout is immaterial.

Didn't we used to have enough bombers to decimate Russia in the air at all times just in case? Now I wish we still did.
Yes, during LeMay’s SAC tenure, B52’s flew in loops in international airspace. The Minute Man ICBMs made the practice obsolete. It was interesting to learn from ‘Nam that even the lumbering B-52 Stratofortress could duck the SA-2 that downed Gary Powers.

PS. There are a few movies: “Strategic Air Command”, “Fail Safe” and “Dr. Strangelove”

Last edited:
Growing up, we were always told that Wright Patterson Air Force Base was a top target for a nuclear strike. I have no idea where it might actually rank in terms of targets, but it used to scare the crap out of me as a kid.

There was a brief stretch where I thought I'd end up in some sort of Red Dawn type scenario. Nevermind the fact that I should have been thinking much, much worse apocalyptical stuff.
Wright Pat would be high on the list, yes. It’s an air systems research hub.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT