ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's speech...

Cheaney mostly hates Trump becasue he called her old man our for getting us into an endless war on a lie. All of her talk about democracy is bs this is 100% personal for her. The funny thing is normally liberals would agree with Trump on this and is I recall wanted to lock her old man up for war crimes. But because it is Trump they now love the Cheaney's because they hate Trump. It is amazing they now love the people who got us in an endless war where thousands of americans were killed. Oustide Shooter proably thinks Liz is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
She probably dislikes him for the same reason I dislike him - he's a despicable, disgusting and idiotic person who was unfit to be our President.

Speaking of stupid . . . .

Joe Biden January 6, 2022

For the first time in our history, a president tried to prevent the peaceful transition of power as a violent mob reached the Capitol. But they failed. We must work to ensure that it never happens again.

How is that stupid? All the things he tried to do to overturn the vote.

Any other group raids the Capitol, you're likely singing a different tune.

She voted with Trump 97% of the time. Your claim of him being a RINO is bogus. Unless you consider her a RINO.
No, he's undoubtedly a RINO. That doesn't mean I disagree with everything he did, but he was never a Republican in any way. He pretended to be a Republican to get votes from . . . people like you. ;)

I’m not uncomfortable remembering it, I just think the incessant whining & bleating about it does absolutely nothing but divide, anger, & distract from issues of actual consequence. Anyone that thinks continuing to throw rocks about this at anyone is going to accomplish anything or change anyone’s mind is as big an idiot as the fools that paricipated in the act itself….
If Trump wasn't still inserting himself heavily into GOP politics I might be inclined to agree. As long as he is, his role in Jan 6 needs to be emphasized.

Well, the pertinent question is, did TRUMP collude with the Russians.

Because we know the Clinton campaign conspired with the Russians - that's not even in doubt.
We would have different definitions of the word “collusion” and we wouldn’t agree. I say Yes, his campaign did collude with Russia. But not like the media treated it.

Biden lost 18/19 bellwether counties, lost black and Hispanic support, lost FL, OH, and Iowa by massive margins, and lost 27/27 House toss up races.

I've seen no evidence that this was a non fraudulent election.
Are you really an attorney? Because wow. Your links are generally conspiracy theory sites and your main source seems to be Catturd.

I guess if I like low taxes, low inflation, low unemployment for all, high participation, secure borders, strong foreign policy, operation WARP speed I'll take the label of being a Trumpster. Sorry if you can't handle some of his rough tweets, must be very hurtful to some.:)
Except for inflation, due to pandemic, all of Biden’s economic numbers are stronger than Trump’s. Foreign policy? Lol Trump was laughed at right in front of him. Rough tweets? You mean repeatedly breaking the law, both he and his administration. Oh yeah, he brought the deficits to an all time high too.

Please, this administration has been pulled so far left they can't see moderate anymore.
What do you consider far left about this administration? And pulled by whom? They are doing things Biden ran on. You think the infrastructure bill is far left? Something Trump couldn’t get done in four years? So what exactly?

To who & to what end?

He's still peddling his election fraud bull crap and has a good portion of his sheep believing it (see danc and others in this thread). We'll stop discussing Trump in politics when he gets his sorry ass out of politics.

What do you consider far left about this administration? And pulled by whom? They are doing things Biden ran on. You think the infrastructure bill is far left? Something Trump couldn’t get done in four years? So what exactly?
BBB. Student loan stays and forbearances; extended rent stays; mortgage foreclosures; unemployment extensions; last stimulus checks; converting child tax credits to monthly checks; rhetoric around law enforcement and the court system; Pete and his paternity leave. I could go on and on.

This admin is far left. The Democrats are far left. It's indisputable at this point. All of that said, if that's what they want to be, so be it. It's fine. But just own up to it. If you don't believe it look at who is polling top 5 for 2024 from the left. All progressives.

Except for inflation, due to pandemic, all of Biden’s economic numbers are stronger than Trump’s. Foreign policy? Lol Trump was laughed at right in front of him. Rough tweets? You mean repeatedly breaking the law, both he and his administration. Oh yeah, he brought the deficits to an all time high too.
Inflation was not just a product of the pandemic; it was a product of all the free cheese as well as labor shortages. No objective person can think things are better today. Covid is worse; crime is worse; the cost of living is worse. On and on. This administration is patently inept. Vapid virtue-signaling, shaming, and giving away money is the extent of its skillset. And now we have Oprah calling Manchin. Seems fitting....

Last edited:
He's still peddling his election fraud bull crap and has a good portion of his sheep believing it (see danc and others in this thread). We'll stop discussing Trump in politics when he gets his sorry ass out of politics.
So you’d rather promote, participate in, & give legs to the divisiveness Trump espouses. Sucker, you’re complicit in what you often accuse him of.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
So you’d rather promote, participate in, & give legs to the divisiveness Trump espouses. Sucker.

So what is your thought on the trumpsters going around with their trump flags still on their trucks and "trump won" bumper stickers? Should they stop bringing up trump?

Or do you give them the redneck salute?

So what is your thought on the trumpsters going around with their trump flags still on their trucks and "trump won" bumper stickers? Should they stop bringing up trump?

Or do you give them the redneck salute?
Yes, they should stfu. You are the flip side of the same coin.

Reactions: ulrey
Care to expand on that?
Like for any issue, political dialogue tries to persuade people who can be persuaded. Anyone who would consider voting in the future for Trump needs to see the whole picture.

Like for any issue, political dialogue tries to persuade people who can be persuaded. Anyone who would consider voting in the future for Trump needs to see the whole picture.
So you think he DANC’s & Mas’s of the world can be persuaded & the tactics used by the left on this board will help them see the whole picture?

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
Inflation was not just a product of the pandemic; it was a product of all the free cheese as well as labor shortages. No objective person can think things are better today. Covid is worse; crime is worse; the cost of living is worse. On and on. This administration is patently inept. Vapid virtue-signaling, shaming, and giving away money is the extent of its skillset. And now we have Oprah calling Manchin. Seems fitting....
Nothing about Biden is moderate and why he has a 27% approval rating from independents. He is just as far left as Bernie is. Having Oprah call Manchin is beyond laughable but reeks of desperation.

I guess to be fair to Biden these likely are not his actual policies. He just goes out and reads whatever they put on the note cards. Ron Klain is running the show Biden is just along for the ride.

Reactions: DANC
BBB. Student loan stays and forbearances; extended rent stays; mortgage foreclosures; unemployment extensions; last stimulus checks; converting child tax credits to monthly checks; rhetoric around law enforcement and the court system; Pete and his paternity leave. I could go on and on.

This admin is far left. The Democrats are far left. It's indisputable at this point. All of that said, if that's what they want to be, so be it. It's fine. But just own up to it. If you don't believe it look at who is polling top 5 for 2024 from the left. All progressives.
Look at the bile received by Manchin and Sinema from their own party and tell me again that this administration is not far left.

A moderate administration doesn’t ostracize their moderate senators. A moderate administration doesn’t forward legislation that will get their moderate party members voted out of office. That is definitionally speaking of course, maybe Zeke’s means moderate in some other sense.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory

Seriously? There are several levels of stupid here.

The elementary school level: Biden said we must work together make sure that a failed attempt to stop a peaceful tradition of power must never happen again. In other words: Failure is not an option!

The High School level: Assuming Biden meant that we must work together to stop a defeated candidate from even trying to disrupt the transition, then what? Stop the rally? I don’t want to live in a place where people could not rally about any subject they want.

The college level: If Biden meant to work together to have elections more acceptable, calling January 6 an insurrection, an attack on democracy, like Pearl Harbor, or like September 11, is a bad stupid joke. Maybe he should have thought about peaceful elections before the Democrats brought coordinated lawsuits in 15 states to relax voting security including banning poll watchers from close observation of signature verification on hastily enacted mass mailed ballots procedures.

The graduate level: Biden’s attack on his predecessor is unprecedented in modern American history. If Biden’s purpose was to ensure ongoing peaceful transfer of power and to bring the nation together, he was a spectacular and stupid failure. Just like his entire presidency.

Look at the bile received by Manchin and Sinema from their own party and tell me again that this administration is not far left.

A moderate administration doesn’t ostracize their moderate senators. A moderate administration doesn’t forward legislation that will get their moderate party members voted out of office. That is definitionally speaking of course, maybe Zeke’s means moderate in some other sense.
It's obvious. Biden/Harris' take on law enforcement and the courts is despicable. But the rest of their far left policies are just a political ideology. I'm not for it, but there is nothing wrong with it if that's what the majority of people want. I just don't understand claiming it's anything other than what it is....

Reactions: NPT

Not as bad as the far right labeling people RINOs for not being trumpian enough and then trying to get them primaried.

• Haha
Seriously? There are several levels of stupid here.

The elementary school level: Biden said we must work together make sure that a failed attempt to stop a peaceful tradition of power must never happen again. In other words: Failure is not an option!

The High School level: Assuming Biden meant that we must work together to stop a defeated candidate from even trying to disrupt the transition, then what? Stop the rally? I don’t want to live in a place where people could not rally about any subject they want.

The college level: If Biden meant to work together to have elections more acceptable, calling January 6 an insurrection, an attack on democracy, like Pearl Harbor, or like September 11, is a bad stupid joke. Maybe he should have thought about peaceful elections before the Democrats brought coordinated lawsuits in 15 states to relax voting security including banning poll watchers from close observation of signature verification on hastily enacted mass mailed ballots procedures.

The graduate level: Biden’s attack on his predecessor is unprecedented in modern American history. If Biden’s purpose was to ensure ongoing peaceful transfer of power and to bring the nation together, he was a spectacular and stupid failure. Just like his entire presidency.
Well it appears bidens little child like tantrum did not sway anyone. Mr. Unity is nothing but divisive and the pearl harbor comparison was so over the top even for those clowns.

FYI January 6th Update

~80% of Republicans, 69% of Democrats, and 80% of Independents believe it was just "a protest that went too far" and not an "insurrection attempt", per CBS and YouGov polling.

They lost the messaging war.

It's obvious. Biden/Harris' take on law enforcement and the courts is despicable. But the rest of their far left policies are just a political ideology. I'm not for it, but there is nothing wrong with it if that's what the majority of people want. I just don't understand claiming it's anything other than what it is....
I think it’s much worse than “just a political ideology”.

They attack federalism.
They attack separation of powers.
They attack freedom of expression.
They attack due process of law.

Political ideology works within the rules and norms that have served us for more than 200 years. The Democrats attack these basic rules and norms. They have conspicuously campaigned on fundamental change since Obama’s first campaign. Now they are trying to give it to us.

So you think he DANC’s & Mas’s of the world can be persuaded & the tactics used by the left on this board will help them see the whole picture?
It's why my original response was "inquiring minds." Doesn't apply to those 2, and we weren't talking about the tactics of posters on this board.

If Biden gives a similar speech next month, then "move on" is probably appropriate. But on the anniversary of Jan 6 and the current political environment, I could argue he was on target.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
This is what inflation looks like. Biden’s administration today announced Covid relief money will be sent to poverty-level residents in the cold states to help pay for the high cost of heating their homes. So instead of increasing the supply of the commodity, they send money (which comes from monetized debt instruments) to pay for the commodity, which will indirectly increase demand which will increase price and so on.

Last edited:
Biden’s attack on his predecessor is unprecedented in modern American history.
That is laughably absurd. Were you living under a rock during the Trump presidency?

And when BIden's predecessor continues to insist that Biden stole the election from him and that our election system, the cornerstone of American democracy, is rigged and tainted by widespread fraud - - with tens of millions of Americans believing that destructive lie - - Biden's just supposed to shut up about it?

I'll grant you that Biden's presidency has, to date, been mostly a mess, but his comments yesterday were appropriate and necessary. And with almost every post, you prove that you're just a partisan hack.

This is inflation looks like. Biden’s administration today announced Covid relief money will be sent to poverty-level residents in the cold states to help pay for the high cost of heating their homes. So instead of increasing the supply of the commodity, they send money (which comes from monetized debt instruments) to pay for the commodity, which will indirectly increase demand which will increase price and so on.
Get ready - if Omnicron doesn't subside in the next couple weeks we'll see a push for more stim checks.

That is laughably absurd. Were you living under a rock during the Trump presidency?

And when BIden's predecessor continues to insist that Biden stole the election from him and that our election system, the cornerstone of American democracy, is rigged and tainted by widespread fraud - - with tens of millions of Americans believing that destructive lie - - Biden's just supposed to shut up about it?

I'll grant you that Biden's presidency has, to date, been mostly a mess, but his comments yesterday were appropriate and necessary. And with almost every post, you prove that you're just a partisan hack.
No one in the history of politics has been as petty as Trump. That is one sore loser and big baby lol. Could you imagine having to live with him. Dying laughing. Just staring at the TV with resting Tony Clifton face

The bogus Mueller investigation - made up entirely of Democrat lawyers - didn't bother you, so don't be talking about anyone singing a different tune.

This is inflation looks like. Biden’s administration today announced Covid relief money will be sent to poverty-level residents in the cold states to help pay for the high cost of heating their homes. So instead of increasing the supply of the commodity, they send money (which comes from monetized debt instruments) to pay for the commodity, which will indirectly increase demand which will increase price and so on.
Boy the money just keeps falling off of the trees like an endless supply that will never end.

No, he's undoubtedly a RINO. That doesn't mean I disagree with everything he did, but he was never a Republican in any way. He pretended to be a Republican to get votes from . . . people like you. ;)
Well, when one of the top Conservative Republicans vote with you 97% of the time, I don't see how you can say that, but you've let your personal feelings overtake any logical thought on the man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT