ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's speech...

Can you provide links for these claims, rather than just expecting us to not only accept them blindly, but also to discuss them in the proper context?

The point about losing OH ,Iowa and FL is meaningless, since the EV in all of those states is already figured in and no one is dispelling that Trump won those states...Biden lost some minority support, but he did far better with whites than HRC did in 2016.

From a Pew analysis just posted in June...

Biden got 92% of

In 2020, Biden improved upon Clinton’s vote share with suburban voters: 45% supported Clinton in 2016 vs. 54% for Biden in 2020. This shift was also seen among White voters: Trump narrowly won White suburban voters by 4 points in 2020 (51%-47%); he carried this group by 16 points in 2016 (54%-38%).

Bi
I don't know what he's comparing black and Hispanic support to, and I'm not sure about the House races, but it is true that Biden lost traditional bellwether counties and states. The answer to that is simple:

Bellwether is something a district gets after the fact. It means that a particular area has been predictive of results in the past. It doesn't mean there is anything inherent about that area that should lead anyone to think it will continue to be predictive in the future. Bellwethers change. A few decades ago, it was really, really important who won Ohio. Ohio doesn't mean as much now. Virginia and Nevada are much more telling.

Basically, states/counties/districts/etc. that have a partisan makeup that falls roughly along the same area as the potential tipping-point state in the EC are going to be bellwethers. As demographics change, so will those bellwethers.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
LOL I love how IU fans can drop their political differences and take a quick timeout to discuss the truly important thing in their life, IU basketball!
The real reason why this dysfunctional family always shows up to Thanksgiving and Christmas… IU hoops! The bond that binds us all.

Reactions: stollcpa
If one were that kind of conspiracy theorist, then one would be an idiot not worth wasting time on.

We can't have a democracy if you are determined to reject the validity of the results every time your team loses. If that's the game you're in, just grab a gun, join one of those stupid militias, and hide out in the woods waiting for the revolution, already. Because civilized society is not for you.
His go-to source, we now know, is the fake news website, The Gateway Pundit. Its founder and owner, Jim Hoft, has been permanently suspended from Twitter for spewing lies about the '20 election. So, yeah, it's no longer a mystery why danc's posts consistently reek of bullshit.

Reactions: outside shooter
His go-to source, we now know, is the fake news website, The Gateway Pundit. Its founder and owner, Jim Hoft, has been permanently suspended from Twitter for spewing lies about the '20 election. So, yeah, it's no longer a mystery why danc's posts consistently reek of bullshit.
Jim Hoft has been literally copypastaing chain emails to his blog and publishing it as news since he first went online. We all like to dismiss sources we don't like, but anyone who thinks they get anything other than lies from TGP is lost.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Yeah , you mean the way Biden looked like a dead marionette puppet with strings on his arms? They are both dipsh*ts but worshipping Joe Biden gives you no high ground to stand on whatsoever.
I was too busy watching iu win a fun game tonight and almost forgot it was still the 9/11 slash pearl harbor day. Cnn must be on fire but i think i will go watch some more bbal and be done with pearl harbor day.

Now I really think I will have to watch Mr. Unity's speech ( tirade) later tonight. I suppose I should hear what the guy who labels me his enemy has to say about me. I am sure it is very unifying!

Joe Biden on Thursday delivered a divisive speech at the Capitol marking the anniversary of the January 6 Capitol riot.

January 6 is a holy day for Joe Biden and the Democrat party.

Biden painted Trump supporters as domestic enemies during his January 6 speech.

Joe Biden didn’t mention Trump by name on Thursday, but he smeared him and his supporters as domestic enemies.
OMG stop...These people will never get IT.

lucy-vanpelt-charlie-brown.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
If one were that kind of conspiracy theorist, then one would be an idiot not worth wasting time on.

We can't have a democracy if you are determined to reject the validity of the results every time your team loses. If that's the game you're in, just grab a gun, join one of those stupid militias, and hide out in the woods waiting for the revolution, already. Because civilized society is not for you.
Every election? Seriously?

You do know Hillary and the Democrat Party has never recognized Trump as a legitimate President and spent 4 years trying to overturn the 2016 election, right?

Is that the civiized society you're talking about?

Reactions: Crayfish57

You do know Hillary and the Democrat Party has never recognized Trump as a legitimate President and spent 4 years trying to overturn the 2016 election, right?

But it was Trump so it’s okay.

Reactions: DANC
What, specifically, do you dispute about what I posted in the Gateway link?

It wasn't an opinion piece - he posted facts.

But I have never heard of the Gateway Pundit until I did a google search for 2020 election irregularities. So much for your myster.

The Dems writ large never denied the vote counts. They did question whether Americans were duped by Russian propaganda, which is a legitimate question. We know Russia floods our country with propaganda all the time, so it's fair to ask how much it actually works. But one thing the Dems did not do was question the legitimacy of the electoral system itself.

What, specifically, do you dispute about what I posted in the Gateway link?

It wasn't an opinion piece - he posted facts.

But I have never heard of the Gateway Pundit until I did a google search for 2020 election irregularities. So much for your myster.
TGP has never posted facts.

You can pretend you've never heard of him, but your entire posting history reeks of conpsiracy theory nonsense largely pushed by him and others like him.

Jim Hoft has been literally copypastaing chain emails to his blog and publishing it as news since he first went online. We all like to dismiss sources we don't like, but anyone who thinks they get anything other than lies from TGP is lost.
Aloha said he always enjoyed the Gateway Pundit until it started supporting Trump.

So, there appears to be some selective dismissals here.

More lies

TGP has never posted facts.

You can pretend you've never heard of him, but your entire posting history reeks of conpsiracy theory nonsense largely pushed by him and others like him.
I'm not pretending, but I don't really give a shit whether you believe me or not.

"TGP has never posted facts". Really? Never?

1) Please show me the video of Trump inciting any violence. Or just STFU.

2) There are plenty of videos of Epps encouraging people to enter the Capitol

3) Youi're a mouthpiece for the DNC
You completely ignored the point I argued. The ONLY folks charged were those who ENTERED the building or were caught on video COMMITTING (not just inciting) violence personally...

The claims about Epps only become valid if someone else who did not enter the building and did not personally COMMIT violence is arrested while Epps isn't...

Can you name someone that fits that bill? If not. then there is nothing off pattern about Epps not being charged.
They are still working with plea bargain attempts and may end up arresting someone who wasn't personally inside the Capitol or didn't personally COMMIT violence. But until that happens, not charging Epps is directly in line with the way others who stayed outside (like Epps) have been treated...

The Dems writ large never denied the vote counts. They did question whether Americans were duped by Russian propaganda, which is a legitimate question. We know Russia floods our country with propaganda all the time, so it's fair to ask how much it actually works. But one thing the Dems did not do was question the legitimacy of the electoral system itself.
Bullshit. Democrats are the ones who want to do away with the electoral system!

Aloha said he always enjoyed the Gateway Pundit until it started supporting Trump.

So, there appears to be some selective dismissals here.
Aloha is a smart guy, but he had a very single-minded opposition to Hillary. And his reasoning may very well have been solid. But TGP also had a very single-minded opposition to Hillary, so that probably appealed to Aloha. I'm guessing he'd be hard-pressed to find anything TGP ever published not related to Hillary that he actually liked.

Aloha is a smart guy, but he had a very single-minded opposition to Hillary. And his reasoning may very well have been solid. But TGP also had a very single-minded opposition to Hillary, so that probably appealed to Aloha. I'm guessing he'd be hard-pressed to find anything TGP ever published not related to Hillary that he actually liked.
So he believed a site that always lied?

Prove it. Show me the large group of Dems who claimed the vote totals in 2016 were the result of the GOP election officials making up fake votes in order to win key states.
They didn't say the GOP did it. They said the Russians did it.

Were you not paying attention?

You completely ignored the point I argued. The ONLY folks charged were those who ENTERED the building or were caught on video COMMITTING (not just inciting) violence personally...

The claims about Epps only become valid if someone else who did not enter the building and did not personally COMMIT violence is arrested while Epps isn't...

Can you name someone that fits that bill? If not. then there is nothing off pattern about Epps not being charged.
They are still working with plea bargain attempts and may end up arresting someone who wasn't personally inside the Capitol or didn't personally COMMIT violence. But until that happens, not charging Epps is directly in line with the way others who stayed outside (like Epps) have been treated...
Why was Epps on the FBI's Most Wanted list and why was he taken off?

Just answer it and that will clear it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

Were there any Dem officials that boycotted Trump's Inauguration? And apparently you are referring to the Impeachment? But had Trump been convicted, after being Impeached the Presidency would have remained in GOP hands. Pence wasn't targeted, so he would have taken over, just as Ford did when Nixon resigned...

Trump's crusade has been all about reinstating HIM as POTUS. There is a huge difference...

She conceded the election while you were still in bed, the morning after election day. Geesh, you're a dumbass.
And then claimed the election was stolen. Dumbass.

But thanks for taking me off ignore! lmao! Like you ever had me on ignore.

You're a clown.

Were there any Dem officials that boycotted Trump's Inauguration? And apparently you are referring to the Impeachment? But had Trump been convicted, after being Impeached the Presidency would have remained in GOP hands. Pence wasn't targeted, so he would have taken over, just as Ford did when Nixon resigned...

Trump's crusade has been all about reinstating HIM as POTUS. There is a huge difference...
I'm sorry you slept through the 4 years of the Trump Presidency and missed the Mueller farce and 2 bogus impeachments.

She conceded the election while you were still in bed, the morning after election day. Geesh, you're a dumbass.
Yes, she called Trump to concede. I'm sure he knows that. And that she attended Trump's inauguration. And that she didn't host "Stop the Steal" rallies or incite an attack on the Capitol. And that the sitting president, her former boss, invited Trump to the White House and there was a seamless transfer of power.

I don't know that danc's dumb, but it's becoming more and more apparent that he's an habitual liar. No wonder he's such an admirer of the big fella with the bad comb-over.

The leftist idiots control the agenda and they aren’t interest in anything but their leftest craziness.
I can't imagine why they wouldn't be interested in uniting with a thoughtful, uplifting consensus seeker like the guy who wrote the above. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT