ADVERTISEMENT

BayernFan - Add Subaru of Indiana to that list againt your 'overhyped'

Gerrymandering is the reason for the season....

or something like that.

I think that the way maps are drawn now is criminal. My local state rep's district looks like it was drawn on an etch-a-sketch. Unfortunately, that's the way its done across the country.

If you're representative of the GOP in Chicago . . .

it's no wonder voters vote for Democrats.

The first wife?

I loved her. The second one is worthless.

We're only at the beginning of the second season so no spoilers!

I can supply facts on multiple issues, simultaneously

Just think of me as the general purpose OTF fact-checker

Hey dope

I happen to be on vacation out of the country and really haven't spent any time reading any of this. I asked a simple question asking the difference, because I really don't know, and don't feel like looking it up. So, dipshit, go back to your dumbass life and insult somebody else.

Re: Did you read that letter? It is 90% politics and 10% legal analysis.

Originally posted by FL33:
I like the part where they cite the SCOTUS to back them up, and then when the SCOTUS disagrees with them they disregard it and explain why it is wrong.

I do agree with them on one thing--and it is what I have maintained from the beginning--that the Indiana judiciary had already struck the appropriate balance and this law will change nothing. It may lead to some more litigation, and that is unfortunate and squarely on Pence.

But at the end of the day, Indiana's S.C. (or SCOTUS) isn't going to allow the type of discrimination that people are afraid of.
While true, the harm will be apparent long before it gets to litigation.

Doesn't matter if the religious belief defense doesn't hold up in court if someone is hurt or business is lost prior to a trial ever occurring.

I said "a part of".....

...not a fully practiced scientific method.

I believe Moops has provided enough evidence for my claim.

Perhaps the evidence he has provided.....

....from his comments do not truely represent him. Maybe he enjoys being the devil's advocate in arguments such as these.

That is entirely possible.....however, from what he has stated, I believe my conclusion (most likely) constitutes the persona he is representing.

His persona . . .

assumed here . . . OK . . .

. . . but you generalized that to all Christians, didn't you?

sorry... that was intended for IU3, who has been shown many, many links

to articles where practicing lawyers break down the difference between the Indiana law and the other state and the federal law.

He refuses to read any of them, then asserts over and over again that they are the same law.

That they believe a several thousand year old poorly written book.....

.....written by uneducated men is the absolute truth?

Isn't that what a Christian believes? Or have I been having a bad dream all this time?

I guess you got lost in 1950's as well...

find me a hospital or a doctors office that isn't owned by a large corporation. I don't see those places discriminating against anyone and they have laws that prohibit that type of practice. Any doctor or hospital would have a HUGE malpractice exposure if that happened. I am sure hospitals and doctors would love to be able to discriminate at least then they could kick the deadbeats to the curb or the moron that comes in to the ER for a pregnancy test... the SORRY you are an idiot the ER cost $1,000+ dollars and you are here for a pregnancy test that cost $10 at CVS.. go to CVS and spend the $10.

Someone has a to be planking here, right?

April FOOLS Day is tomorrow.

This post was edited on 3/31 5:51 PM by zeke4ahs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT