ADVERTISEMENT

Bad day for global warming.

I hate to steal from TMP, but that is, in fact, incredibly dumb.
Yep.

A GW conference in Dubai is like atheists holding a convention at the Vatican.

A GW conference where the only means of transport is jets.

Without fossil fuels Dubai would be a few tents in the desert.

All these Global Warming conferences are dumb junkets. This one is dumber than most. All those jets being snowed in is the perfect image for all the stupidity.

A real life political cartoon.

You guys have no sense of humor. I don't think it being frozen on the runway has any significance but I do think it's funny considering where the were heading.

Yep.

A GW conference in Dubai is like atheists holding a convention at the Vatican.

A GW conference where the only means of transport is jets.

Without fossil fuels Dubai would be a few tents in the desert.

All these Global Warming conferences are dumb junkets. This one is dumber than most. All those jets being snowed in is the perfect image for all the stupidity.

A real life political cartoon.

Okay, from that point of view, less dumb. I see the humor now. Sorry. In my defense, I'm pretty tired.

I wouldn’t worry too much about climate matters. We are on the cusp of change that’s incomprehensible. You may remember that cigar shaped object that zoomed by us a few years back that HARVARD professor avi loeb said may well be a space ship as it didn’t possess characteristics of space objects, well now a “meteor (uh no) landed in Papua New Guinea at a speed of 140,000 mph. It’s VERY likely that it was a space craft. So Avi is going down there next year to find it. Netflix is coming too. The discovery will change only everything

I wouldn’t worry too much about climate matters. We are on the cusp of change that’s incomprehensible. You may remember that cigar shaped object that zoomed by us a few years back that HARVARD professor avi loeb said may well be a space ship as it didn’t possess characteristics of space objects, well now a “meteor (uh no) landed in Papua New Guinea at a speed of 140,000 mph. It’s VERY likely that it was a space craft. So Avi is going down there next year to find it. Netflix is coming too. The discovery will change only everything
Really looking forward to another low budget alien documentary promising everything and giving nothing. Wake me when they show a scrap of evidence not easily debunked.

A Bannon lackey making provocative twitter posts without a link or source? Color me shocked. It seemed too outrageous on the surface so I looked for articles on what the King actually said.

Found This

"How can we bring together our public, private, philanthropic and NGO [non-governmental organization] sectors ever more effectively, so that they all play their part in delivering climate action?”

"But with the private sector firmly at the table… we could mobilize the trillions of dollars we need, in the order of four-and-a-half to five trillion a year, to drive the transformation we need."

Then the Author of the article wrote this…

“…To put that figure into perspective, it is about 20% of the U.S. Gross Domestic Product in 2022 which was $25.46 trillion, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Charles did not give a breakdown of who should pay what…”

Social Media is Poison

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT