ADVERTISEMENT

Archie at Harrison High School

At least I’m nearly always right, which is obviously much more than you can ever say.

Totally. It's just a shame you use that superior intellect to drag your bleeding gash from thread to thread, pi$$ing on each and every post you perceive as a sleight. I mean, we could be talking about a cure for cancer if you would just focus on another, more critical field of endeavor. What a waste.

Let's see if I can guess your response:

Something about how smart you are...
No one here is alumni except you...
We just don't get it...
We're all trolls and you're not...

Surprise us.

Or, continue to try and kill this site with boredom.

...(yawn)...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing and Al Bino
Totally. It's just a shame you use that superior intellect to drag your bleeding gash from thread to thread, pi$$ing on each and every post you perceive as a sleight. I mean, we could be talking about a cure for cancer if you would just focus on another, more critical field of endeavor. What a waste.

Let's see if I can guess you response:

We just don't get it...

Surprise us.

...(yawn)...
More whining and crying because you can’t provide substance. Ever think you might want to focus on your own posts rather than whining about anyone else’s? You might give it a try, even once. Or you could just drone on about nothing. Again.

More whining and crying because you can’t provide substance. Ever think you might want to focus on your own posts rather than whining about anyone else’s? You might give it a try, even once. Or you could just drone on about nothing. Again.
I can never tell if you are talking about yourself or other people.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
I can never tell if you are talking about yourself or other people.
I don’t doubt that you’re easily confused quite often. Admitting you have problem is the key to improvement. Best of luck. Now, about that stalking that you creepily engage in . . .

I don’t doubt that you’re easily confused quite often. Admitting you have problem is the key to improvement. Best of luck. Now, about that stalking that you creepily engage in . . .
Just an observation, sorry it hurt your feelings. No need to freak out. If reading and responding to comments on a public forum is considered stalking then what is it called that you do to Feepaw? Gross

Just an observation, sorry it hurt your feelings. No need to freak out. If reading and responding to comments on a public forum is considered stalking then what is it called that you do to Feepaw? Gross
No hurt feelings and no freaking out. You admitted you’re often confused and I was merely offering encouragement and support. Your creepy stalking is humorous, especially after I busted you for lying about your background. It just makes you funnier. You and all the pumpers can’t help yourselves, though, so we accommodate you.

No hurt feelings and no freaking out. You admitted you’re often confused and I was merely offering encouragement and support. Your creepy stalking is humorous, especially after I busted you for lying about your background. It just makes you funnier. You and all the pumpers can’t help yourselves, though, so we accommodate you.
Oops, you must have me mixed up with someone else. Must be hard to keep up. You can go ahead and get the last word in, since that is all you really have in life.

Reactions: Rakkasan29

Let's see if I can guess you response:

We just don't get it...

Surprise us.

...(yawn)...
You just described most of his troll tool kit. He’s absolutely a waste of time so ignoring him completely is appropriate.

I don’t think he attended IU or knows anything at all about basketball. He certainly doesn’t like anything about IU, and is one of the least clever and most stupid posters here, so I sincerely hope he didn’t attend IU. As for basketball, he claims to know a lot about it, but his posts indicate otherwise. He’s nothing more than an anti-IU troll and a coward hiding behind his anonymity.

Reactions: MrBing
Oops, you must have me mixed up with someone else. Must be hard to keep up. You can go ahead and get the last word in, since that is all you really have in life.
Oops, your willingness to run away from your lack of knowledge fools no one. You bragged about your “heritage” and then, when questioned, couldn’t name simple landmarks and events. In fact, you ran away from it after a very embarrassing attempt to deflect. Just like you are now.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Anyone on here close to Lander know where he's leaning?
He clearly knows Archie will likely not be the HC when he gets to college.

Unfortunately we don’t have a clear vision of who that will be. Our best option is to make that clearer after this year.

Unfortunately we don’t have a clear vision of who that will be. Our best option is to make that clearer after this year.

Ya, that’s why he went to go see Archie speak. So he could learn more about the next coach at IU. Lol. Does it matter to you how dumb that sounds?

But thanks for the tweet, President Feepaw!

Reactions: 76-1
Oops, your willingness to run away from your lack of knowledge fools no one. You bragged about your “heritage” and then, when questioned, couldn’t name simple landmarks and events. In fact, you ran away from it after a very embarrassing attempt to deflect. Just like you are now.

Zzzzz zzzz zzzz

tenor.gif

And there he goes licking windows again. Make it stop, please.
Seriously, I find him extremely hilarious. I enjoy his posts because they’re very funny to me, but I’m not certain if he’s a pure anti-IU troll (my assumption), or he’s suffering from dementia or some other form of senility, or he’s just dumber than a bag of hammers (kind of obviously true). If it turns out he’s just senile I’ll feel bad about laughing at him.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
Seriously, I find him extremely hilarious. I enjoy his posts because they’re very funny to me, but I’m not certain if he’s a pure anti-IU troll (my assumption), or he’s suffering from dementia or some other form of senility, or he’s just dumber than a bag of hammers (kind of obviously true). If it turns out he’s just senile I’ll feel bad about laughing at him.

Pure IU troll. I’ll admit he’s good at what he does. The moderators allow it because it gets clicks.

Just look at what percentage of power 5 coaches miss the tournament their first 2 years and are still around for year 5. The percentages highly favor him being gone. It’s just the nature of the business when you’re earning $4 million per year.

Just look at what percentage of power 5 coaches miss the tournament their first 2 years and are still around for year 5. The percentages highly favor him being gone. It’s just the nature of the business when you’re earning $4 million per year.

Please share that precious data. Lol. It’s not really meaningful if you include the P5 doormats where no one succeeds and turnover is constant.

We all know Archie has a lot to prove this year. Just weird that since Archie is already here and all, and since we know about half of the successful P5 coaches took a few years to get going, that you would constantly — and I mean f****** constantly — berate the dude.

It makes IU fans look like idiots. But hey, you’re a douche and you post trash. It’s what you are about.

Say Archie doesn’t succeed. It’s not like you’ll be any more right. Lol. And if he turns out to be a winner, your douche ass will just say you changed your mind. We’ve seen this movie before...

Last edited:
Please share that precious data. Lol. It’s not really meaningful if you include the P5 doormats where no one succeeds and turnover is constant.

We all know Archie has a lot to prove this year. Just weird that be since Archie is already here and all, and since we know about half of the successful P5 coaches took a few years to get going, that you would constantly — and I mean f****** constantly — berate the dude.

It makes IU fans look like idiots. But hey, you’re a douche and you post trash. It’s what you are about.

Say Archie doesn’t succeed. It’s not like you’ll be any more right. Lol. And if he turns out to be a winner, your douche ass will just say you changed your mind. We’ve seen this movie before...
Obviously, the answer is 99% don’t make it. That’s is his “go to” made up statistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing and hondo314
I'm going to take feepaw off ignore. You guys have a lot of fun with his ridiculousness.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT