ADVERTISEMENT

Archie at Harrison High School

Sure, people raved about them. Lol. How many people? You’ll use your douche math and say 90%.

Glass hired a guy who checks all the boxes. Now if only the turd squad would let him coach. He either wins or he doesn’t.
He prefers “99%” for his bogus statistical analysis in support of every ridiculous opinion he posts.

Sure, people raved about them. Lol. How many people? You’ll use your douche math and say 90%.

Glass hired a guy who checks all the boxes. Now if only the turd squad would let him coach. He either wins or he doesn’t.
He has coached. We’re not preventing him from doing that by posting on an internet message board. And he sure hasn’t won much.

And waaayyyy over 90% of IU fans blindly supported Crean for years. Many years. They should have learned their lesson but they haven’t.

Reactions: beenther1s
Please provide the verifies numbers you used to guarantee wayyyyyy over 90%. And please give the verifies source for your B.S. exaggerated mentally made up theory

Hence 10,000 out of 10,010 perhaps.

Reactions: Al Bino
He has coached. We’re not preventing him from doing that by posting on an internet message board. And he sure hasn’t won much.

And waaayyyy over 90% of IU fans blindly supported Crean for years. Many years. They should have learned their lesson but they haven’t.

Lies. But I love that you post the same way our president tweets. Lie, then double down on said lie, and then make a weird douche declaration based on the lie. and you use the exact same phrasing. F****** magnificent!

Old people in ancient Sparta threw themselves -- or were thrown -- off cliffs when they stopped serving their society any purpose. Anyhoo, just some food for thought...

Last edited:

Define years? 2 years? 3 years? All 9 years? I think Crean had almost universal support through the first 3 years given the rebuild. I think his support was at it's peak after year 4 where IU returned nearly everyone and was preseason #1. I think he lost a lot of that support after the disappointing loss to Syracuse and he lost more and more support with each year. I knew after the team that failed to make the tournament with Vonleh that he wasn't the one. Stop patronizing IU fans. You aren't one.

Lies. But I love that you post the same way our president tweets. Lie, then double down on said lie, and then make a weird douche declaration based on the lie. and you use the exact same phrasing. F****** magnificent!

Old people in ancient Sparta threw themselves -- or were thrown -- off cliffs when they stopped serving their society any purpose. Anyhoo, just some food for thought...
And yet you figuratively hurl yourself off said cliff every time certain people post here. It’s your only purpose on this forum. Why do those posts torture you to that extreme?

I don’t recall any speeches when Crean said he values being authentic. That’s what resignates with Indiana basketball fans.

Pat Shoulders invited Archie to come speak in Evansville. AT and Todd Leary were among the visitors. Sitting a few feet from me was Khristian Lander. He had t leave for a minute for a phone call. I hope it was another coach and he told him he was with Archie.

Archie went through each player and mentioned they had a meeting with the team today.

Hunter - Archie said everyone wants to know about Jerome. He called his issue something that the experts found difficult to explain. The good news is that Archie said he has been cleared. He said he will be watched and is starting over from scratch.

Green and Davis - He said these two are going to be asked to do more offensively. He called them the best offensive players on the team. Davis has been shooting out to 12 feet and hitting free throws as well as anyone. He said they have been trying to keep Green under control for three years but they are going to give him more freedom. He said Green should be happy to hear that.

Durham and Smith - Archie said they plan to use Al some at the point. He called Durham and Smith smart players that are going to be asked to do some different things. He said Smith could be a leading defender in the B1G. He talked about using his athleticism. What he said abut these two sounded how he described challenging Juwan before his junior year. Hope it works out as well.

Brunk - He really likes his work ethic and presence in the locker room. He said we are going to really like watching him play..

TJD and Franklin - TJD was one of the first kids he watched after getting the job. He mentioned how hard it is for big men to come from high school where they play against smaller kids and suddenly have to face bigger and more experienced players. Archie talked about Franklin and how he has improved and will play this year.

Anderson and Hunter - Archie called Damezi one of the best shooters on the team. He said Anderson and Hunter have the biggest opportunity to have a breakout year since they have no place to go but up. He talked about Hunters ability to shoot 3s and to score inside. He seemed excited abut Hunter.

Phinisee and Thompson - He didn't realize how strong Rob was when he recruited him. He spoke of how Thompson wanted to help the team and notredshirtwas responsible for beating Wisconsin with his key 20 minutes he played against Happ.

He answered a question about Romeo. He said if Romeo had played in an era like Cheaney, he could have set records and been among the best to ever play. Romeo has been back to campus several times and sleeps on Phinisee's coach instead of getting a hotel room.

Archie told a few funny stories, people made fun of Pat Shoulders and we got pictures with Archie. I hope Lander had a good time!
Harrison is my school. Pat is my cousin. I love this. Go Hoosiers!

Harrison is my school. Pat is my cousin. I love this. Go Hoosiers!
Pat is a funny guy. We've had fun at quite a few tailgates.

My kids went to Harrison. My son;s name is on a Kiwanis plaque and my daughter's picture is in the trophy case unless they remodeled it in the last few years.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Define years? 2 years? 3 years? All 9 years? I think Crean had almost universal support through the first 3 years given the rebuild. I think his support was at it's peak after year 4 where IU returned nearly everyone and was preseason #1. I think he lost a lot of that support after the disappointing loss to Syracuse and he lost more and more support with each year. I knew after the team that failed to make the tournament with Vonleh that he wasn't the one. Stop patronizing IU fans. You aren't one.
On this board? 90% full support for 7+ years. 80% for 8 years. Still 60%+ for 8.5 years.

You know who else used to give these wonderful speeches? His name rhymes with Dom Frean. He sure knew how to get IU fans excited.

Hmmm

Never saw him as a great speaker. He was enthusiastic but not a great communicator.

On this board? 90% full support for 7+ years. 80% for 8 years. Still 60%+ for 8.5 years.

This isn't remotely accurate.

Don't confuse 90% of the posters here smacking your lame tired act around with blind support of TC.

Last edited:
Creaner won two conference games last year, so this is dumb on several different levels. wow, you put in a full week.
He’s beating Archie like a drum in recruiting.

Crean landed more top 100 recruits in his 2019 class than Archie has in his entire career. That’s embarrassing. There’s no comparison.

Reactions: beenther1s
Not refuting your argument but the 10 people who post on this board might not be a full representation of the fan base. In my circle of IU fans, most were done with Crean midway through year 6 and the majority were done with his style of play way before. Most are already on the fence with Archie.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Not refuting your argument but the 10 people who post on this board might not be a full representation of the fan base. In my circle of IU fans, most were done with Crean midway through year 6 and the majority were done with his style of play way before. Most are already on the fence with Archie.
I definitely agree with you. Most IU fans aren’t as dumb as the ones who pump sunshine on this board.

I am in the club that rooted IU and their basketball team through the end of Crean's time. I am still rooting for them through the Archie regime.

Reactions: cryano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT