ADVERTISEMENT

Edey in the pros

What you’ve done when presented with facts. Lol
You are an over-argumenative jackass suffering from an extreme case of Dunning/Kruger effect. Which makes you a complete waste of time .. nothing but a mental gymnast.

While you sit here claiming he's not slow, only because of your emotional bias and apparent homo erotic feelings for overly tall Canadians, every f**king pro scout in the world questions his footspeed..

You. Are. A. Dumbass.

Go away ..

You are an over-argumenative jackass suffering from an extreme case of Dunning/Kruger effect. Which makes you a complete waste of time .. nothing but a mental gymnast.

While you sit here claiming he's not slow, only because of your emotional bias and apparent homo erotic feelings for overly tall Canadians, every f**king pro scout in the world questions his footspeed..

You. Are. A. Dumbass.

Go away ..

This is all you have being on this site as your quality of life is non existent . Guessing you work from house by yourself outside of maybe 4 cats roaming around. Strong social skills. Ripping into this guy really? Look in the mirror man, it's not good. Guess what , everybody here I'm betting realizes that also but the IU fans won't acknowledge it but they know.

Your are a sorry excuse for a human being. Be better really.

This is all you have being on this site as your quality of life is non existent . Guessing you work from house by yourself outside of maybe 4 cats roaming around. Strong social skills. Ripping into this guy really? Look in the mirror man, it's not good. Guess what , everybody here I'm betting realizes that also but the IU fans won't acknowledge it but they know.

Your are a sorry excuse for a human being. Be better really.
lol six embittered sobbing posts

Which reincarnated banned pukietroll is this one?

Sure. If well is posting something that had nothing to do with what I said. lol if I said what he said, I’d be banned from this board. Yet, here he is… Oh well.
doubtful. You don't see many people banned on here, which I guess is good, although I know that's not been mine and a lot of people's experience on the G&B board. If you want banning, that's your board!

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Sure. If well is posting something that had nothing to do with what I said. lol if I said what he said, I’d be banned from this board. Yet, here he is… Oh well.
It summed up your comments perfectly.

doubtful. You don't see many people banned on here, which I guess is good, although I know that's not been mine and a lot of people's experience on the G&B board. If you want banning, that's your board!
Is it with the new staff or the old staff that banned? Not sure G&B has a free board now. Rivals paid board is close to dead. On3 is the way to go. Either way, I’m normally anti banning unless the person starts attacking unnecessarily. No reason to attack an individual.

Is it with the new staff or the old staff that banned? Not sure G&B has a free board now. Rivals paid board is close to dead. On3 is the way to go. Either way, I’m normally anti banning unless the person starts attacking unnecessarily. No reason to attack an individual.
No idea. I gave up posting on my rivals board after that experience. You might try it.

Not sure if mentioned previously but JHS was traded to the Raptors. Lakers needed to make room for that rookie phenom Bronny James I guess. Reed Sheppard and Knecht both had very good shooting nights in first summer league game, Bronny not so much.

Sheppard had a stop and go ankle breaker move for a one handed floater in the lane that surprised me along with the Lakers defenders

Not sure if mentioned previously but JHS was traded to the Raptors. Lakers needed to make room for that rookie phenom Bronny James I guess. Reed Sheppard and Knecht both had very good shooting nights in first summer league game, Bronny not so much.
Wow. Wonder if JHS ever questions his decision to leave as early as he did. Probably not, but that’s not a very strong way to start a pro career.

Reactions: CriticArisen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT