ADVERTISEMENT

Another mass shooting (probably several)

Uh yeah. Do you know how many shitty officers their are?

Do you even know anyone who was an officer?
I come from a military family. I had a grandpa and great uncle do their 20. Most of my uncles served. Friends ect. I would have but got a 4 F classification because of a back injury.

You obviously don't shit about it.
There are many good officers, but there are many who are just f'king stupid and couldn't lead a whore to bed.

Texas ranks last in the country in access to mental health care. It's gotten worse under Abbott. Put up or shut up.

There are many good officers, but there are many who are just f'king stupid and couldn't lead a whore to bed.
Back the Blue … until you don’t like what they say. Right? I mean how would they know anything about gun violence?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Apparently the shooter was kicked out of the army due to mental health issues. Yet he legally built quite a stockpile of weapons, including AR15s.

There were those on here doubting he was a white supremacist. Yet he had Nazi tattoos. Supposedly he had social media presence in Russia, retweeted Libs of Tik Toks and ranted against drag shows.

Oh please. The Democrats are laughably dishonest with this. Ask George Zimmerman. The Democrats see Spanish-named people as either brown or white depending on which narrative is being advanced.
Well here's a remarkable coincidence. You respond to my post on Hispanic Neo-Nazis with gobbeldy-gook, which of course DANC endorses because he's incapable of discerning your BS.

Now my post was basically my own analysis, based on my knowledge of the ideology of Proud Boy types and people like Nick Fuentes (who zeke brought up in her posts). That was exactly the image that struck me when I saw the twitter post from dbm, which showed the pic of the alleged attacker who killed the migrants with his car, and the ridiculous implication that because he was Latino he couldn't be a neo-Nazi/ White supremacist.

I specifically mentioned the significance of the RWDS patch, and speculated that it might involve some degree of admiration for death squads in Chile,Argentina etc...I didn't know that, I had never heard of the group prior to reading news accounts in the aftermath of Sat. But it struck me as LOGICAL, if based on nothing more than the name...

Now more than a day AFTER my post (which you took issue with), an actual expert on the issue of Death Squads and their legacy, appears on tv and basically confirms what I speculated based on that pic, and my own limited knowledge of the subject. For example I did not know that the Proud Boys sold shirts that promoted that slogan, or the "Pinochet was Right" slogan.

I'm not even sure what aspect of my original post you took issue with. But it's interesting that I happened to click on this excerpt from Maddow's show earlier tonight and someone much more knowledgeable on the subject than you or I is basically validating what I speculated about and posted earlier.

I literally got goosebumps when I saw this clip...

My point was that the issue of Spanish blood vs indigenous blood is at play in the culture, and that some element of machismo figures into some Latin/Hispanic embracement of Far Right ideology and authoritarianism. I mean why did Franco's Fascism gain such a foothold in Spain? And along those same lines, why did South America become such a haven of escaped Nazis following WW2?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You‘ve hit on the Democrat racial dishonesty with guns. The Democrats only focus on what they see mostly as the white problem—banning so-called assault weapons. As far as I am concerned every gun is an assault weapon.

The biggest problem with guns is a black problem. This goes for shooters and victims. But Democrats won’t touch that issue. In fact they worsen it with increasing leniency by many liberal, and mostly black, prosecutors. There are things we can do, but to do that brings claims of black profiling and over-incarceration—whatever that means. So more black kids are dead.

Look over there, it's their fault, it's always their fault...

Gangbangers are not democrats, liberals, or progressives.. like many other criminals and terrorist groups, they tend to have very conservative traditional values. Bikers, gangbangers, terrorists, cartels, mob .... all conservative and anti liberal in nature.

It's always the same type of stick inserted up the ass, living in fear of everything malcontents that f**k shit up for everyone.

Last edited:

Gangbangers are not democrats, liberals, or progressives.. like many other criminals and terrorist groups, they tend to have very conservative traditional values. Bikers, gangbangers, terrorists, cartels, mob .... all conservative and anti liberal in nature.

It's always the same type of stick inserted up the ass, living in fear of everything malcontents that f**k shit up for everyone.
He wrote liberal prosecutors not liberal gangbangers.

Dumb.

The best part about this thread is Cosmic admitting Hispanics are really just white people. Now in a future thread he will be complaining about republicans gerrymandering as to not give Hispanics the proper representation.

• Love
Anyone else find it odd that we know the motive for this dude in Texas within hours of the event but we still don’t know the motive of the trans shooter in Tennessee weeks afterward? And that person had a manifesto.

Very odd.
Nah, just par for the course.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Gangbangers are the product of democrats, liberals and progressives. And then democrats, liberals and progressivists coddle them.

Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier
Anyone else find it odd that we know the motive for this dude in Texas within hours of the event but we still don’t know the motive of the trans shooter in Tennessee weeks afterward? And that person had a manifesto.

Very odd.
“writings of the 28-year-old shooter, Audrey Hale, appear to be ramblings and indicative of a mental health struggle.”

Sometimes it’s not as easy to find a clear motive as it is with a neo-nazi dirt bag like the Allen, TX shooter, who had huge swastika tattoos on his body. What was the motive of the Sandy Hook shooter for killing 6 year old kids?

“writings of the 28-year-old shooter, Audrey Hale, appear to be ramblings and indicative of a mental health struggle.”

Sometimes it’s not as easy to find a clear motive as it is with a neo-nazi dirt bag like the Allen, TX shooter, who had huge swastika tattoos on his body. What was the motive of the Sandy Hook shooter for killing 6 year old kids?
"I hate these Christian transphobes. They are all out to get me. They get preferential treatment living their CIS lives and their white picket fences. I am a man. They know I am a man. I hate that I was born into this hateful planet and I want them to feel my pain." Mental health? Hate? Both?

We know the nazi guy is a mixture of both as well. The people he shot, were they all racial minorities (I don't know the answer to that or if it has even been released) but if he walked into the mall and killed people indiscriminately, is it the nazi ideology or the messed up head? Or is the nazi ideology a symptom of the messed up head?

At the end of the day though, I would lay money that trans girl had hateful stuff about Christians in her writings (among other "normie" hate) and that is downplayed while the mental illness is played up. The opposite is going to happen here. Nazi guy got booted from the military for being messed up in the head but that is going to take a backseat to right wing white supremacist nazi as the reasoning. That is intentional.

It’s just interesting to me to see the dichotomy. The Texas shooters links to nazism and white supremacy were leaked by law enforcement officials within hours of the shooting.

Meanwhile, Hales manifesto still hasn’t been released and, afaik, nothing that it contained has either. Not one thing. Several groups have recently sued to try and force its release.

Why the difference?

It’s just interesting to me to see the dichotomy. The Texas shooters links to nazism and white supremacy were leaked by law enforcement officials within hours of the shooting.

Meanwhile, Hales manifesto still hasn’t been released and, afaik, nothing that it contained has either. Not one thing. Several groups have recently sued to try and force its release.

Why the difference?
Uh huh. Explain his fresh tattoos too.

The plan all along was for him to take all 4 visits, but there was some speculation he would cancel UL. Slater is by far the most plugged in source in this recuritment, but notice this tweet is carefully worded and says "scheduled"...It's possible the visit could still be cancelled as a week is a pretty long time, in recruiting circles...

It's possible the tweet is a way for the family to get some breathing room and slow down the "he is ready to announce" momentum that was emerging. He may end up making the visit, but it's also possible that he makes a decision in the next few days as well...
Since I posted this comment on Sunday night in response to other posts on MM and his visit to IU and proposed visit to UL, I figured I'd come back to this thread to relay the latest. This is not directly from Slater himself (yet), but it is from the Twitter account of the editor of Cardinal Sportzsone and host of their podcast as well...He does cite Slater as his source...

So that's the good news. The possible bad news is that (reportedly) Kansas paid MM a bunch of $$ to cancel the UL visit, and the latest word seems to be an IU/KU battle.

That in of itself is a huge change, since with (his former Duke recruiter) Nolan Smith on staff at UL it was assumed that they were his predetermined destination. At least prior to his visits starting.

In fact as recently as yesterday that seemed to be holding steady, with people perceiving UL as the favorite. But things move extremely fast in the portal, as I alluded to in my earlier post...So we may know something definitively this week. Or maybe not?...

Why the difference?

Different location, different circumstances, different law enforcement, different prosecutors... different levels of disclosure. I doubt it's some coordinated effort to advance some kind of "narrative." Not everything is a diabolical plot.

Reactions: cosmickid
Uh huh. Explain his fresh tattoos too.

Maybe his "fresh tatoos" were to commemorate the upcoming anniversary of an event that he seemingly revered. The 1 yr anniversary of the Buffalo shooting is this week,and we've discovered that like the Buffalo shooter he was an adherent of the "White Replacement Theory".

Also, like Gendron,we now know that he conducted surveillance on his chosen target and posted pics of various aspects of the mall. This is pure speculation on my part, but I'm struck by the fact that all of the people he killed are minorities. So I'm wondering if this attack might be far less "random" than it appears on the surface and maybe he chose that particular store as a point of attack based on observations he made while doing his recon runs?

And maybe the impetus to put his plan into operation on Sat came from the fact that 4 Proud Boys were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy last week? Or his hero Tucker getting canned?
The best part about this thread is Cosmic admitting Hispanics are really just white people. Now in a future thread he will be complaining about republicans gerrymandering as to not give Hispanics the proper representation.
That's cute, but nowhere did I personally call him "white". I discussed how many right wing leaning men of Hispanic heritage self identify as "white" and look down on more indigenous people, which seems particularly true in Cuban culture. Which goes a long way towards explaining current Florida politics...

But congrats on getting a "love" from DANC,which with his Mensa level gift of analysis is rare praise indeed...

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs and DANC
Maybe his "fresh tatoos" were to commemorate the upcoming anniversary of an event that he seemingly revered. The 1 yr anniversary of the Buffalo shooting is this week,and we've discovered that like the Buffalo shooter he was an adherent of the "White Replacement Theory".

Also, like Gendron,we now know that he conducted surveillance on his chosen target and posted pics of various aspects of the mall. This is pure speculation on my part, but I'm struck by the fact that all of the people he killed are minorities. So I'm wondering if this attack might be far less "random" than it appears on the surface and maybe he chose that particular store as a point of attack based on observations he made while doing his recon runs?

And maybe the impetus to put his plan into operation on Sat came from the fact that 4 Proud Boys were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy last week? Or his hero Tucker getting canned?

That's cute, but nowhere did I personally call him "white". I discussed how many right wing leaning men of Hispanic heritage self identify as "white" and look down on more indigenous people, which seems particularly true in Cuban culture. Which goes a long way towards explaining current Florida politics...

But congrats on getting a "love" from DANC,which with his Mensa level gift of analysis is rare praise indeed...
Pretzel

Since I posted this comment on Sunday night in response to other posts on MM and his visit to IU and proposed visit to UL, I figured I'd come back to this thread to relay the latest. This is not directly from Slater himself (yet), but it is from the Twitter account of the editor of Cardinal Sportzsone and host of their podcast as well...He does cite Slater as his source...

So that's the good news. The possible bad news is that (reportedly) Kansas paid MM a bunch of $$ to cancel the UL visit, and the latest word seems to be an IU/KU battle.

That in of itself is a huge change, since with (his former Duke recruiter) Nolan Smith on staff at UL it was assumed that they were his predetermined destination. At least prior to his visits starting.

In fact as recently as yesterday that seemed to be holding steady, with people perceiving UL as the favorite. But things move extremely fast in the portal, as I alluded to in my earlier post...So we may know something definitively this week. Or maybe not?...
It's officially a two team, too close to call race between IU and Kansas. Hopefully IU having the last visit will win out...

Gangbangers are the product of democrats, liberals and progressives. And then democrats, liberals and progressivists coddle them.
How so? What is the main source of income for gangs?

There are massive amounts of studies on the rise of inner-city gangs in the US. Doesn't seem any particular political party has shit on the inner city any more or less.

That's a stretch. Not sure I see how they correlate. Other than maybe welfare has given people more money to buy drugs?

Just as much welfare goes to rural areas. They don't see the gang issues.

The answer is the war of drugs. That is what caused the gang issues of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and today.

• Haha
That's a stretch. Not sure I see how they correlate. Other than maybe welfare has given people more money to buy drugs?

Just as much welfare goes to rural areas. They don't see the gang issues.

The answer is the war of drugs. That is what caused the gang issues of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and today.
What percentage of gang members do you think were raised by single mothers?
What percentage of single mothers receive welfare?
And yes…the war on drugs is a big issue.
The amount of government assistance used to “help” people raise kids is out of bounds. And probably is a net negative in the long run.
Both in rural and urban environments

Why the difference?
Probably because her manifesto was just rambling bullshit from a bitter depressed person. The TX guy was pretty out front with his hatred. Easier motive to decipher based on the evidence, I presume.

Btw, what are you getting at? Most of these mass shooters have mental problems and there’s never a clear motive, so what makes her situation different?

I certainly hope it’s not this bullshit:

• Haha
Probably because her manifesto was just rambling bullshit from a bitter depressed person. The TX guy was pretty out front with his hatred. Easier motive to decipher based on the evidence, I presume.

Btw, what are you getting at? Most of these mass shooters have mental problems and there’s never a clear motive, so what makes her situation different?

I certainly hope it’s not this bullshit:
That doesn’t even make sense so no, it’s not that.

All these mass shooters are mentally ill, by definition, because no sane person does that.

It’s just odd to me that Hales “manifesto” has been suppressed for this long, because there seems to be no legitimate reason for doing so.

There’s no criminal or even civil investigation here. There’s nothing to be lost by releasing this info. So why hide it?

You can find comments from the Texas shooter all over the internet and hardly anything from Hale.

I discussed how many right wing leaning men of Hispanic heritage self identify as "white" and look down on more indigenous people

Just a tangent, but there is definitely a divide between those of Spanish ancestry and those of native ancestry. There was a time not long ago that all the political elites (among others) in Latin America were of Spanish heritage.

Why the difference?
The Texas shooter had a social media presence, so law enforcement telling us about it likely accelerated knowledge of his odd views by about 30 minutes or so. They kept some intern at a Dallas newspaper from scooping them. The evil tranny seems to have much more private personal demons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT