ADVERTISEMENT

Another mass shooting (probably several)

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
Guy in Texas gets upset when neighbor complains about him shooting his gun outside, while family is trying to sleep, so he retaliates and blows the family away, including an 8 year old kid. Supposedly, he’s an illegal and the cops have been over previously after earlier complaints, but no arrest. Why would we let illegals own guns in this country?

Guy in Texas gets upset when neighbor complains about him shooting his gun outside, while family is trying to sleep, so he retaliates and blows the family away, including an 8 year old kid. Supposedly, he’s an illegal and the cops have been over previously after earlier complaints, but no arrest. Why would we let illegals own guns in this country?

It’s not uncommon to hear gunshots go off at the end of the work week. What is wrong with us?

Sad. I see this often on Lone Star Law. Some goofball will have a target in his yard or shoot at a tree until the neighbors bitch

Who says he didnt bring it with him? Anyway, I think you would be surprised how much police dont care who does or does not have guns.

Most states are less restrictive than the feds and dont have laws to bring the same kinds of charges, so its up to the ATF to enforce if they want to. And the ATF doesnt have the resources.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Who says he didnt bring it with him? Anyway, I think you would be surprised how much police dont care who does or does not have guns.

Most states are less restrictive than the feds and dont have laws to bring the same kinds of charges, so its up to the ATF to enforce if they want to. And the ATF doesnt have the resources.
You should see what happens when these immigrants fish without the right permits. It’s enough to send a lot of them back of their own volition

When is it going to dawn on people that a combination of shutdowns and a border out of control have led to people going out of their minds more than guns that are the issue.
Totally. Lockdowns, cost of living, border shit, social media and on and are the problems not guns. But when my ex is going nuts I’m sure glad she doesn’t have a gun….

Reminds of when the guy got mad at Bobby for shooting his gun early and waking up the guy’s family and landing pellets on their house. Thankfully he didn’t shoot anyone.

Freedom, man, freedom.

A Connecticut court issued a second 55-year prison sentence to a man who attacked two people with a samurai sword, killing one and severely injuring the other.

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/11712...lling-sentence

Indiana man kills two, injures one in bloody sword rampage

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/indian...sword-rampage/

A tenant decapitated his landlord with a sword over a rent dispute, Hartford police say

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/us/ha...rnd/index.html

Florida man accused of bludgeoning co-worker to death with sledgehammer

https://nypost.com/2023/01/19/florid...-sledgehammer/

Newlywed killed with machete at Ohio Dollar Tree

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/...o-dollar-tree/

Five gang members are sentenced for chasing a 15-year-old and killing him with a machete

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/12/us/ju...nce/index.html

You don't want to search vehicular homicide. We could do 30 pages of links.

Freedom, man, freedom.
I was gonna say there's a mass shooting every day but it's actually worse than that (article below).

Remember when disputes used to end up in a shouting match, or pushing and shoving, or some thrown punches, or maybe a rock through a window? Now it's go for the AR-15.

Don't ring the wrong doorbell, or turn into the wrong driveway, or go to the wrong car in the parking lot, or let your basketball roll into your neighbor's yard, or piss somebody off with a leaf blower, or complain about a neighbor making too much noise. It's shoot first, ask questions later.

Won't be long until we all know someone who is/was a victim of gun violence. America 2023 - - - -moving toward shithole status.

Reactions: nichlee
I was gonna say there's a mass shooting every day but it's actually worse than that (article below).

Remember when disputes used to end up in a shouting match, or pushing and shoving, or some thrown punches, or maybe a rock through a window? Now it's go for the AR-15.

Don't ring the wrong doorbell, or turn into the wrong driveway, or go to the wrong car in the parking lot, or let your basketball roll into your neighbor's yard, or piss somebody off with a leaf blower, or complain about a neighbor making too much noise. It's now shoot first, ask questions later.

Won't be long until we all know someone who is/was a victim of gun violence. America 2023 - - moving toward shithole status.

Hardly. Rifles of all types are used in the least amount of gun homicides.

A homicide is a homicide. Why does it matter what the tool was?

A Connecticut court issued a second 55-year prison sentence to a man who attacked two people with a samurai sword, killing one and severely injuring the other.

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/11712...lling-sentence

Indiana man kills two, injures one in bloody sword rampage

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/indian...sword-rampage/

A tenant decapitated his landlord with a sword over a rent dispute, Hartford police say

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/us/ha...rnd/index.html

Florida man accused of bludgeoning co-worker to death with sledgehammer

https://nypost.com/2023/01/19/florid...-sledgehammer/

Newlywed killed with machete at Ohio Dollar Tree

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/...o-dollar-tree/

Five gang members are sentenced for chasing a 15-year-old and killing him with a machete

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/12/us/ju...nce/index.html

You don't want to search vehicular homicide. We could do 30 pages of links.
Do you truly think this proves anything?

Don't ring the wrong doorbell, or turn into the wrong driveway, or go to the wrong car in the parking lot, or let your basketball roll into your neighbor's yard, or piss somebody off with a leaf blower, or complain about a neighbor making too much noise. It's shoot first, ask questions later.

Won't be long until we all know someone who is/was a victim of gun violence. America 2023 - - - -moving toward shithole status.

If you think gun rights, which have been around since the country’s inception are the reason America is turning into a shithole, then you are really and truly clueless.

The truth is, today’s Democratic Party can’t even celebrate Americas greatest successes because they have been brainwashed by identity politics.

The founders owned slaves, screw em, they suck.

Lincoln accepted the 3/5th’s compromise, racist.

The Industrial Revolution abused the worker, who needs it?

The men that stormed the beaches of Normandy were disproportionately white, racists.

The economic dynamo in the 50’s didn’t include women, **** that economy, sexist.

MLK was a philanderer and awful towards the women in his life, why would we allow someone like that lecture us about civil rights? (you guys never include this one for some reason).

“When was America ever great” was a common leftist retort to MAGA.

You hate this country, just leave then.

If you think gun rights, which have been around since the country’s inception are the reason America is turning into a shithole, then you are really and truly clueless.

The truth is, today’s Democratic Party can’t even celebrate Americas greatest successes because they have been brainwashed by identity politics.

The founders owned slaves, screw em, they suck.

Lincoln accepted the 3/5th’s compromise, racist.

The Industrial Revolution abused the worker, who needs it?

The men that stormed the beaches of Normandy were disproportionately white, racists.

The economic dynamo in the 50’s didn’t include women, **** that economy, sexist.

MLK was a philanderer and awful towards the women in his life, why would we allow someone like that lecture us about civil rights? (you guys never include this one for some reason).

“When was America ever great” was a common leftist retort to MAGA.

You hate this country, just leave then.
What freaking reincarnation of a former poster is this guy? A walking talking right wing stereotype lacking any level of critical thinking.

What freaking reincarnation of a former poster is this guy? A walking talking right wing stereotype lacking any level of critical thinking.
I suppose you would have to really engage to judge one’s critical thinking ability.

But you won’t because you and I both know what would happen.

Another good one in Texas. Continued on with his date…

Con artist gets got? Are we really concerned about this with everything else going on?

Why would we let illegals live in this country is a better question.

It’s not uncommon to hear gunshots go off at the end of the work week. What is wrong with us?

Shooting a family, including an 8 year old is a better option? What a great hobby!
How did you get to the second post from the first?

I don't shoot people along with the other 99.999% of gun owners who don't either.

Screw you, a-hole. I love this country at least as much as you do. And try to stay on point, imbecile. The conversation was about gun violence.

I'm sickened that my country is reverting to the Wild West - - actually, worse than the Wild West. Kids weren't getting blown away in school back then.

I support the Second Amendment, with limits (LCM restrictions, for example) like other rights. Military-style weapons should not be sold to civilians. There would be far fewer shooting deaths.
Statistics don't support your position that limiting semi auto rifles will lead to fewer shooting deaths.

Limiting magazine capacity won't matter either. A motivated person with a revolver and some speedloaders could do plenty of damage.

Have you ever even held or fired a handgun or rifle? Performed a magazine change? Part of the problem with your side is so many people don't know anything about what their trying to restrict. They think these things are common sense but really have no real effect.

Statistics don't support your position that limiting semi auto rifles will lead to fewer shooting deaths.

Limiting magazine capacity won't matter either. A motivated person with a revolver and some speedloaders could do plenty of damage.

Have you ever even held or fired a handgun or rifle? Performed a magazine change? Part of the problem with your side is so many people don't know anything about what their trying to restrict. They think these things are common sense but really have no real effect.
Many times.

You shouldn't make baseless assumptions. Makes you look even more stupid.

Are you fine with the status quo? If not, what are your solutions for addressing this "American carnage?"

Off to church. That probably surprises you, too. Stereotyping is a favorite of weak thinkers.

Reactions: brianiu
Many times.

Are you fine with the status quo? If not, what are your solutions for addressing this "American carnage?"

Off to church. That probably surprises you, too. Stereotyping is a favorite of weak thinkers.
Many times what?

What baseless assumption did I make? I asked a couple questions that went unanswered so I can assume those answers are no.

One idea would be to fund more mental health services and programs from the firearms and ammunition exicse taxes imposed on all firearm and ammunition sales.

Not surprised at all. Lots of people go to church. Im not a regular attendee because of my weekend shift schedule but I read devotionals and study my bible.

Calling me a weak thinker is the definition of a baseless assumption.

Many times.

Well lets look at this, he was an illegal alien so how does your whole gun control theory fit in with that ? Maybe we should start first with the illegal part.

I hope you prayed really , really hard and put a big wad in the offering plate . You are the ultimate weak thinker but hey call people a holes and go to church so you feel all warm and cuddly about yourself today . Meanwhile the POS you voted for is ruining this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT