ADVERTISEMENT

And Now, The Backward-Ass Third World Counties

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
who cannot count ballots for days weeks and months In an age when an email can fly around the world at the speed of light, because they are backward-ass Third World counties, make the rest of the world wait to see what kind of government the United States will have.

Even without the fraud which is possible with paper counted ballots in backward ass third world counties, it makes you doubt democracy.

Backward ass Third World counties are a threat to democracy.

If you can’t count ballots in a day when an email can travel around the world at the speed of light, maybe you don’t deserve representation in congress?

who cannot count ballots for days weeks and months In an age when an email can fly around the world at the speed of light, because they are backward-ass Third World counties, make the rest of the world wait to see what kind of government the United States will have.

Even without the fraud which is possible with paper counted ballots in backward ass third world counties, it makes you doubt democracy.

If you can’t count ballots in a day when an email can travel around the world at the speed of light, maybe you don’t deserve representation in congress?
Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Everything ok?

No. Shit.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Sounds like your shit-posting has no limits.

And your guy (you know, the big orange one) took a shot to the nuts last night, danky. It's DeSantis' party now.
Classy post, as always, from you.

Classy post, as always, from you.
Coming from you, a guy who loves to post about the lower GI tract and yesterday made reference to a female poster's pubic hair, that's beyond rich.

You're as crude as they come, and nuttier than a fruitcake.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Coming from you, a guy who loves to post about the lower GI tract and yesterday made reference to a female poster's pubic hair, that's beyond rich.

You're as crude as they come, and nuttier than a fruitcake.
Another "No, YOU are" reply from you.

I guess expecting even a decent comeback from you is asking too much from your pea-brain.

Another "No, YOU are" reply from you.

I guess expecting even a decent comeback from you is asking too much from your pea-brain.
My sincere condolences, danky, on the political demise of your idol and god. This can't be an easy day for you. But look on the bright side. You'll always have the videos and sound bytes. And your copy of "2,000 Mules" to watch on an endless loop.

Sounds like a certain self-professed 'independent' is giddy that Dims only got stomped only a little bit.
As a Republican, I was hoping for a bigger win in the House and at least get to 51 in the Senate. I was fairly confident about the House (and was wrong to be) and less confident about the Senate (and not wrong). Under the circumstances (unpopular President, inflation, etc., etc.). it should have been a stomping. However, because of Trump and several Trump endorsed poor candidates we got a squeaker in the House instead and possibly a Senate that remains 50-50. Trump must go.

Sounds like a certain self-professed 'independent' is giddy that Dims only got stomped only a little bit.
Don't try and spin this. Everything was set up for Republicans to curb stomp the Democrats. It is not going to happen.

About time some of you guys see the light on Trump. Aloha, Ranger and others have been spot on. You, Cray, DBM and others not so much.

Reactions: bigmac76
Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Everything ok?
I lot of what he says is true. With all the technology available there is absolutely no reason all the votes shouldn't be counted quickly but there is always some shenanigans somewhere. Oh look what we found...a box of uncounted ballots or some shit like that. There should be a procedure in place where ballots NEVER get misplaced.

Don't try and spin this. Everything was set up for Republicans to curb stomp the Democrats. It is not going to happen.

About time some of you guys see the light on Trump. Aloha, Ranger and others have been spot on. You, Cray, DBM and others not so much.
Trump is the best weapon the Democrats have and I don't see why some can't see it. He's like a great athlete on a team and keeps the team in turmoil.... just get rid of him.

Wonder how he's gonna vote... 🤣

Imagine how bad a candidate has to be in order to lose to a dead, rotting, corpse. I remember when John Ashcroft lost in the same way.

Reactions: vesuvius13
A lot of states have laws that they can't count early/mail ballots until the day of voting or afterwards.

We also have more stuff on our ballots than a lot of other countries, where you might just vote for a party for Parliament and drop it in a box.

I had Senate/House, the Indiana state offices, a ton of county races, bunch of school board people to pick, plus the judicial retention stuff. There's lots of different ballot amendments in some states.

Reactions: hoot1
A lot of states have laws that they can't count early/mail ballots until the day of voting or afterwards.

We also have more stuff on our ballots than a lot of other countries, where you might just vote for a party for Parliament and drop it in a box.

I had Senate/House, the Indiana state offices, a ton of county races, bunch of school board people to pick, plus the judicial retention stuff. There's lots of different ballot amendments in some states.
Eight states have that law. It’s eight too many, but it remains up to each state.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Trump is the best weapon the Democrats have and I don't see why some can't see it. He's like a great athlete on a team and keeps the team in turmoil.... just get rid of him.
He's the Kyrie Irving of politics?

• Love
Reactions: NPT
As a Republican, I was hoping for a bigger win in the House and at least get to 51 in the Senate. I was fairly confident about the House (and was wrong to be) and less confident about the Senate (and not wrong). Under the circumstances (unpopular President, inflation, etc., etc.). it should have been a stomping. However, because of Trump and several Trump endorsed poor candidates we got a squeaker in the House instead and possibly a Senate that remains 50-50. Trump must go.
Yep.... isn't this nice of him...

I predict that Trump will be the Republican nominee for 2024. He won't back down and his scorched Earth threats will be taken seriously by the Republican Party. It also means that the Democrats' best chance to defeat him will be Biden. God help us all.

Reactions: larsIU

That is how it is in Illinois. It would be a disaster if people were leaked early election results before Election Day.

That is how it is in Illinois. It would be a disaster if people were leaked early election results before Election Day.
"Early [actual] election results" become irrelevant when election-deniers-even-before-the-election-is-held claim they already won and if this isn't later confirmed by the election itself then this means that there has been more election fraud.

I don't think Desantis would run in the primary against Trump anyway. It would be mutual suicide. He's young enough to bide his time and wait until 2028.

I'll still believe Trump's running when he says it - I have my doubts he will.

Sounds like your shit-posting has no limits.

And your guy (you know, the big orange one) took a shot to the nuts last night, danky. It's DeSantis' party now.
Why is Florida’s vote counted? Must be because competent people running the elections.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I don't think Desantis would run in the primary against Trump anyway. It would be mutual suicide. He's young enough to bide his time and wait until 2028.

It's difficult to tell how much Republican support Trump still has. He's so toxic when a Republican opposes him that his GOP opponents have learned to just keep quiet,

However, a number of Republican analysts spoke out against Trump in the post-election coverage. Another gaffe or two by Trump and more Republicans will speak openly in favor of Desantis.

She's going to have to compete with Tudor Dixon. Both are babes.
They may be babes but they come across like the-date-from-hell or the-crazy-ex-girlfriend. No sane guy wants a piece of women like that.

Can DeSantis really wait though? His stock is really really high right now. 6 years from now is a long way away and a thousand things could happen between then and now that could dull the shine. One really bad hurricane season (which wouldn't even be his fault) and things could turn quickly.

Can DeSantis really wait though? His stock is really really high right now. 6 years from now is a long way away and a thousand things could happen between then and now that could dull the shine. One really bad hurricane season (which wouldn't even be his fault) and things could turn quickly.
Well here's the thing - an internal Trump-Desantis battle would split the party so badly, neither one would win a Presidential. Neither side would vote for the other after a nasty Primary.

If Trump were to run and win, Desantis would be the heir apparent - no question. If Trump loses, well, we have 4 more years of a Democrat running the country into the ditch even more and people will be begging for a Republican in 2028.

Desantis has already proved his competency in a disastrous hurricane (with one here now) and he has political capital out the ying-yang. 4 more years as Governor and then 2 years campaigning - there's no doubt he could win it in 2028.

If he runs backed by a fractured GOP and loses - which he probably would, since Trump voters would stay home - his political career would be over before he's 50.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT