ADVERTISEMENT

So I just found out my daughters boyfriend

Hoopsdoc1978

All-American
Apr 13, 2016
Epsom Indiana
Has been cheating on her.

They have a son together who is the light of my world. I love that kid like crazy. He’s 11 months old and he is an absolute gem. Just the light of my life.

Now my daughter is devastated and asking to possibly move back in with us(she’s 23). I told her she and Tate(he’s my grandson) are always welcome here, for as long as necessary.

My question is, how do I restrain myself from murdering her asshole boyfriend?

I need your counsel, coach Murt.

(Just for the record and on the off chance that someone else happens to murder that turd boyfriend of hers, I have no intention of touching him. He can kiss my white ass.)

Is he a serial cheater or does he love your daughter and had a moment of weakness? If it’s the former, tell your daughter to leave this weekend, if it’s the ladder, you need to go have a beer with daddy and talk some sense into him.

No charge for this one.

Is he a serial cheater or does he love your daughter and had a moment of weakness? If it’s the former, tell your daughter to leave this weekend, if it’s the ladder, you need to go have a beer with daddy and talk some sense into him.

No charge for this one.
Note his phrasing. He didn't say he "cheated" on her. He said he's "been cheating."

I vote for murder.

They have a son together who is the light of my world. I love that kid like crazy. He’s 11 months old and he is an absolute gem. Just the light of my life.

Now my daughter is devastated and asking to possibly move back in with us(she’s 23). I told her she and Tate(he’s my grandson) are always welcome here, for as long as necessary.

(Just for the record and on the off chance that someone else happens to murder that turd boyfriend of hers, I have no intention of touching him. He can kiss my white ass.)
Simple, they have a kid, he hasn’t put a ring on it and he’s not responsible enough to “keep it at home”. Consider it dodging a bullet, have her text him pictures everyday with Tate having fun and child support invoices. Fight him for any visitation time, be a complete pain in his ass for the next 17 yrs and one month. Never let up on the psych warfare and most importantly get your daughter an apartment!!!!!! Burn her old bedroom, put pet hogs in it.. get her an apartment!!! Close to you but GET HER AN APARTMENT!!

No charge for this one.
I can’t speak for her, but I think it’s complicated.

I know he loves her and I know he loves his son more than anything.

He just also happens to be a f*****g idiot.

To his credit, she just informed me that he agreed to move out for now and let her stay there with Tate so his world doesn’t get to disrupted.

I still want to strangle the fool though.

Simple, they have a kid, he hasn’t put a ring on it and he’s not responsible enough to “keep it at home”. Consider it dodging a bullet, have her text him pictures everyday with Tate having fun and child support invoices. Fight him for any visitation time, be a complete pain in his ass for the next 17 yrs and one month. Never let up on the psych warfare and most importantly get your daughter an apartment!!!!!! Burn her old bedroom, put pet hogs in it.. get her an apartment!!! Close to you but GET HER AN APARTMENT!!
The asshole is lucky he hasn’t encountered my wife yet because she would absolutely f**k him up if she could.

In fact, the only reason she hasn’t done it yet is because I’ve been restraining her. 😂

It’s fine. Your daughter and her son can live with me. And I’ll pay for him. Is that what you’re asking? It’s fine

Thanks coach. I’ll let her know that option is available to her.

Wait, does that mean I’ll have to watch soccer when I come over to visit?
Disagree with Morrison. Stay out of their biz. You get beef with him he will only resent you. You won’t fix anything. And if you want him to go bye bye I can send the Bosnian mafia or a militia of dirty cops. The former is cheaper. Your choice.

Ps Morrison is an old man. Different generation. I’m a millennial too. I understand what they are going through

Disagree with Morrison. Stay out of their biz. You get beef with him he will only resent you. You won’t fix anything. And if you want him to go bye bye I can send the Bosnian mafia or a militia of dirty cops. The former is cheaper. Your choice.

Ps Morrison is an old man. Different generation. I’m a millennial too. I understand what they are going through
Bosnian mafia?

I’m intrigued.

Disagree with Morrison. Stay out of their biz. You get beef with him he will only resent you
Sage advice.

Give her all the support she needs but stay out of the drama.

You get a gold star for the day.

616DSJhPyYL.jpg

This sucks, Hoopsdoc.

No clue what you’re supposed to do.

Sage advice.

Give her all the support she needs but stay out of the drama.

You get a gold star for the day.

616DSJhPyYL.jpg
You’re both right. I just want what’s best for her and my grandson. If that happens to be patching things up with him, then so be it.

But it’s not up to me. That’s up to them.

There’s no upside to my getting involved.

I’m just going to make sure she knows that I’m always here to support her in whatever she decides.

Oh, and try to restrain my wife. 😂

You’re both right. I just want what’s best for her and my grandson. If that happens to be patching things up with him, then so be it.

I’m just going to make sure she knows that I’m always here to support her in whatever she decides.

Having kids is about 51 percent better than not having them. Their pain is like no other. Hang in there. Dream Team is happy to tune him up at any time at no charge

Give me credit. I’m trying to be a civil millennial. I left out the part of hitting him over the head with his beer bottle while having drinks.

Spend some time talking to your daughter about the temptation to go back with him and what those risks look like

Why does your daughter have a child out of wedlock?
Apparently she’s been having SEX.

If you need a tutorial on the mechanics of SEX, snarlcakes has been kind enough to provide you with instructions above.

The only issue is he apparently thinks it’s possible to have SEX for more than a few seconds. I have no experience with that.

Enjoy!!!

That's an awfully serious question for a footballer board. I can't really offer any advice that would assuredly make things better but I think it's pretty clear cut that screaming and threatening bodily harm isn't likely to be successful either. Perhaps if his parents are in the picture or maybe even a sibling he can trust that might be helpful.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

That's an awfully serious question for a footballer board. I can't really offer any advice that would assuredly make things better but I think it's pretty clear cut that screaming and threatening bodily harm isn't likely to be successful either. Perhaps if his parents are in the picture or maybe even a sibling he can trust that might be helpful.

My guess is you are a great dad. I wonder if there are support groups for angry fathers whose daughters have been screwed over. I could see where that could be very helpful.

My guess is you are a great dad. I wonder if there are support groups for angry fathers whose daughters have been screwed over. I could see where that could be very helpful.
Yeah they are called bars

I can’t speak for her, but I think it’s complicated.

I know he loves her and I know he loves his son more than anything.

He just also happens to be a f*****g idiot.

To his credit, she just informed me that he agreed to move out for now and let her stay there with Tate so his world doesn’t get to disrupted.

I still want to strangle the fool though.
He’s the father of your grandchild. I think that requires civility. This has happened among my extended family and friends and the SOB father is now an accepted member of the families,

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Pretty sure it's deer season and hunting accidents do happen...just sayin'.
th_coffee.gif

Are they married? Doesn't really affect how you'll treat him, but just curious.

For my 2 cents, it's their life. Your daughter will no doubt appreciate your support, but realize it's their lives. They'll work it out.

But in private, I might tell him how badly he's stepped on his dick and that if he's any kind of man, he'll accept responsibility. I'd also suggest they go to counseling, if for no other reason than to figure out how to raise their son together without affecting him too much.

No charge for this one.
Latter

Reactions: Morrison

A 50 year old millennial?

You're supporting your daughter and grandson which is the best you can do.

As for the boyfriend:
1. He's cheated; it will be easier next time.
2. Loves your daughter and grandson but doesn't have enough character to be faithful
3. Has known about the grandson for 20 months and no proposal

She'd be wise to find someone who values her and her son.

The thought of the death penalty is supposed to stop your extreme reaction.

I would furious and wouldn’t allow him in my house, but, keep in mind that this is not a rare event and it’s good that your daughter is young, so she has time to recover. It also seems that you and your family are the best parents she can have. You’re kind and as supportive as you possibly can be.

My opinion is she should file for divorce, make sure she gets half of whatever he makes, and keep him the hell out of your lives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT