ADVERTISEMENT

A Tale of Two (four) Presidents....

NewGuyToTheBoard

Freshman
Sep 29, 2023
President Joe Biden and two other former presidents descended on Manhattan today for what was the party of the year! At Radio City Music Hall, Biden threw a campaign fundraiser featuring special guests such as Lizzo and Stephen Colbert. The event shattered fundraising records bringing in over 25 million dollars! For the the low, low price of $100K you could even have your picture taken with all three presidents (Obama, Clinton, Biden). What a steal! I'm sure this was a cant miss event.

Meanwhile, former President Trump also made a trip to the NYC area today. Not Manhattan; Long Island. He was attending the Wake of slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller. The first NYPD officer killed in the line of duty since 2022. Diller was killed by a 21 time arrested, career criminal who had a shank in his rectum when he was ultimately picked up by police, planning for his next stay in prison.

Our other three Presidents, past and present, will not be attending the Wake or funeral. President Biden plans to visit Baltimore, but has not yet. He can be forgiven, it is a full 1 hour by car from the White House.

Last edited:
President Joe Biden and two other former presidents descend on Manhattan today for what was the party of the year! At Radio City Music Hall, Biden threw a campaign fundraiser featuring special guests such as Lizzo and Stephen Colbert. The event shattered fundraising records bringing in over 25 million dollars! For the the low, low price of $100K you could even have your picture taken with all three presidents (Obama, Clinton, Biden). What a steal! I'm sure this was a cant miss event.

Meanwhile, former President Trump also made a trip to the NYC area today. Not Manhattan; Long Island. He was attending the Wake of slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller. The first NYPD officer killed in the line of duty since 2022. Diller was killed by a 21 time arrested, career criminal who had a shank in his rectum when he was ultimately picked up by police, planning for his next stay in prison.

Our other three Presidents, past and present, will not be attending the Wake our funeral. President Biden plans to visit Baltimore, but has not yet. He can be forgiven, it is a full 1 hour by car from the White House.
Remember he’s just a private citizen. He could be playing golf instead of taking the time to do this kindness

#selfless

President Joe Biden and two other former presidents descend on Manhattan today for what was the party of the year! At Radio City Music Hall, Biden threw a campaign fundraiser featuring special guests such as Lizzo and Stephen Colbert. The event shattered fundraising records bringing in over 25 million dollars! For the the low, low price of $100K you could even have your picture taken with all three presidents (Obama, Clinton, Biden). What a steal! I'm sure this was a cant miss event.

Our other three Presidents, past and present, will not be attending the Wake our funeral. President Biden plans to visit Baltimore, but has not yet. He can be forgiven, it is a full 1 hour by car from the White House.
But the really important question, were there any Bibles for sale? Or tennis shoes for that matter? And was the criminal undocumented? Because that would really help Trump’s political photo op.

Hopefully, the cigars were dry enough to smoke.
one of my oldest friends had a nasty diabetic seizure last month. His wheels are coming off real bad. In the throes of a divorce etc. out cold. Said he finally came to and was alone in a hospital room with his gf and wife sitting next to each other. Thought for sure he died and was in hell 🤣

Cocksman. Not surprised. Didn’t you watch ozark?
lol…. I watched it. Not a bad show. I figured it out after I looked up other pictures of him. I’m just not a movie person. I can’t sit still long enough. If they ended sports, I wouldn’t need a TV.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Even Kristol and Axelrod get it.

I disagree with Axelrod here. I’m unsure how much your war chest matters anymore in the digital age. Especially with these two candidates. I worry more about the RNC not having any money for down ballot races.

Nikki Haley would need money. Gavin Newsome would need money.

But everyone already knows everything there is to know about these two.

Reactions: DANC
I disagree with Axelrod here. I’m unsure how much your war chest matters anymore in the digital age. Especially with these two candidates. I worry more about the RNC not having any money for down ballot races.

Remember, you and I and everyone on this board are 10x more informed on daily politics than your average American. Sure, it's a small percentage of people that don't pay attention to this stuff, but in today's political environment where states are coming down to only thousands of votes of difference, every dollar counts for those ad campaigns.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Remember, you and I and everyone on this board are 10x more informed on daily politics than your average American. Sure, it's a small percentage of people that don't pay attention to this stuff, but in today's political environment where states are coming down to only thousands of votes of difference, every dollar counts for those ad campaigns.
Trump generates his own free publicity. He really doesn't need much money.

President Joe Biden and two other former presidents descended on Manhattan today for what was the party of the year! At Radio City Music Hall, Biden threw a campaign fundraiser featuring special guests such as Lizzo and Stephen Colbert. The event shattered fundraising records bringing in over 25 million dollars! For the the low, low price of $100K you could even have your picture taken with all three presidents (Obama, Clinton, Biden). What a steal! I'm sure this was a cant miss event.

Our other three Presidents, past and present, will not be attending the Wake or funeral. President Biden plans to visit Baltimore, but has not yet. He can be forgiven, it is a full 1 hour by car from the White House.
Typical Gop tactic pick out 1 case and think they have the moral ground but what about all the others? 1 case just to plant your flag. Oh yea, trump has high morals, please.

He's a man who understands optics. And stuff like this is what dissuades working class voters away from Democrats.
You think he fools them into believing that he cares about them? He's pretending?

Those are really only rhetorical questions since the answer to both is "yes."

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I saw Trump checking his watch at the funeral.
comb-over-donald-trump-watch-triwa-april-fools-dezeen-sq.gif

You can count out the RNC for helping down ballot races. They've already stated that their goal is only to reelect Trump. They'll spend all their money on him. Republican Senators and Representative candidates should be pissed. Trump is spending all his campaign money on his defense - guess it doesn't occur to Trump to use his own damn money for his personal legal bills. He's a billionaire, after all. If I was contributing to Trump's campaign or Trump supporting PACs I'd be pissed off. Now I'm just watching Trump's supporters be bilked again. As far as I can tell they're not caring about getting bilked.

Biden will have probably three times as much money to spend on his campaign than Trump. Heard on the radio yesterday that Biden's campaign funds were already more than double Trump's before the big fundraiser. Plus, Trump's legal bills will still need paid.

You can count out the RNC for helping down ballot races. They've already stated that their goal is only to reelect Trump. They'll spend all their money on him. Republican Senators and Representative candidates should be pissed. Trump is spending all his campaign money on his defense - guess it doesn't occur to Trump to use his own damn money for his personal legal bills. He's a billionaire, after all. If I was contributing to Trump's campaign or Trump supporting PACs I'd be pissed off. Now I'm just watching Trump's supporters be bilked again. As far as I can tell they're not caring about getting bilked.

Biden will have probably three times as much money to spend on his campaign than Trump. Heard on the radio yesterday that Biden's campaign funds were already more than double Trump's before the big fundraiser. Plus, Trump's legal bills will still need paid.
Spending money on his legal bills is probably the wisest possible use of his campaign funds if it avoids a conviction before the election.

What will be really interesting is if he wins and gets convicted in between the election and inauguration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT