ADVERTISEMENT

A COLORADO CITY RAISED $1.5 MILLION IN POT TAXES. HOW THEY SPENT IT.....

Im sure Ill be banned on this thread by Ziz, TMP or Phish...because if you dont love the idea of legalizing pot that seems to happen,
But how funny that they invest in:
1. The Future Farmers program
2. The homeless - they NexJet those bastards straight to Peoples Park

And fwiw I'd love to do it again if IN made it legal too - but just get tired and annoyed by those who argue so adamantly for it

And fwiw I'd love to do it again if IN made it legal too - but just get tired and annoyed by those who argue so adamantly for it
Why shouldn't I argue adamantly for it? I have Tourettes Syndrome and am in a perpetual state of pain. It very likely would help me and many others. It's asinine that it's illegal while people treat alcohol like water.

Im sure Ill be banned on this thread by Ziz, TMP or Phish...because if you dont love the idea of legalizing pot that seems to happen,
But how funny that they invest in:
1. The Future Farmers program
2. The homeless - they NexJet those bastards straight to Peoples Park
Yeah, let's skip that bit (the FIRST FACKING THING) about the $40 mil investment in school construction and reducing drop outs. Moran.

Reactions: twenty02
That makes no sense at all. You'd like to do it if it was legal, but don't like people arguing for something you believe in? Got it....

Keeping my career...I know, how commercial of me.
No. How typical that you can't just say what you mean and instead hide behind snarky ambiguous bullchit. If your "career" revolves around demonizing something that is not only much less harmful than alcohol, but actually helps those who are sick (including those with terminal illnesses) then you need a new job and whatever the phack you do needs to be eliminated as a profession.

I am so glad you brought Facebook to the AOTF.

I adore the 'Curiosity Killed The Cat' hooks that try to get you to click ...

Asshole.

Haha you clicked. I see C-$ did too, but he's just not very bright.

Haha you clicked. I see C-$ did too, but he's just not very bright.
No i did not click. I only commented on the "Look What Happened Next ..." hook. Although I can see how the asshole comment could throw you, it was merely for effect.

Sometimes curiosity overtakes me, but not often. Its been about 3-4 months and I after the last time I said Never Again!

No i did not click. I only commented on the "Look What Happened Next ..." hook. Although I can see how the asshole comment could throw you, it was merely for effect.

Sometimes curiosity overtakes me, but not often. Its been about 3-4 months and I after the last time I said Never Again!

Then we'll just have to agree on point number 2.

That makes no sense at all. You'd like to do it if it was legal, but don't like people arguing for something you believe in? Got it....

Sounds a lot like some Crean supporters.

You know one of those people who say, "Crean is doing a great job and shouldn't be let go. IU is in great shape. But don't get me wrong, FWIW, I would love to have a better coach than Crean."

I would have bought a shit-ton of starburst. Something about starbursts when your high....

Coming from you? Let's review:

1) You say you want a new coach but......you have all but changed your skin tone to tangerine
2) You said you were a bernie supporter. That you plan to vote for him because he aligns with more things you agree with...but now you plan to vote for Hill-dog not because you agree with her position, but because she's a woman and as a little girl you never thought a woman had a chance.

Hypocrite much?

Reactions: crossfire74
Coming from you? Let's review:

1) You say you want a new coach but......you have all but changed your skin tone to tangerine
2) You said you were a bernie supporter. That you plan to vote for him because he aligns with more things you agree with...but now you plan to vote for Hill-dog not because you agree with her position, but because she's a woman and as a little girl you never thought a woman had a chance.

Hypocrite much?
Bye bye. Been nice chatting with you. My first ever ignore on Peegs. Your comprehension skills are extremely lacking. You're too old to be tutored.

Bye bye. Been nice chatting with you. My first ever ignore on Peegs. Your comprehension skills are extremely lacking. You're too old to be tutored.
Sorry to point out your hypocrisy....truth hurts sometimes

I don't buy that for a minute. lol. You did better than that back in the day.
Late night munchie attacks end up being whatever you can find.. and people get creative especially when stoned. Cold fried chicken and capt crunch in ice cream is surprisingly good. Dip the fried chicken in the ice cream.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
Late night munchie attacks end up being whatever you can find.. and people get creative especially when stoned. Cold fried chicken and capt crunch in ice cream is surprisingly good. Dip the fried chicken in the ice cream.

We used to call it hodgepodge.

my friends sent me into the store at 2am one night to get snacks and I came out with a potato and a bag of funyons. We put it in a skillet with eggs, sausage and ate it.

Reactions: twenty02

Anything ice cream is A+ when an attack hits

I was so totally thinking of a thread like this last night .............. While eating some left over Hamburger helper on wheat bread, sliced union and 2 slices of baby swiss melted over it and smatherd with mustard. a side of that puffed up Styrofoam looking popcorn crap the kids like to eat. The only thing stopping me was those last 2 double chocolate brownies I hid from the kids and a half gallon of milk.... Then slept like a baby.

Reactions: mike41703
Years ago I had the munchies and the only ice cream I had was vanilla. I put brown sugar in it. Still eat that to this day. Let it sit a little bit till the sugar starts melting...damb good.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I have a mj question and figure this would be the proper audience: What's a quarter go for nowadays? Live in an unenlightened state and have a buddy who's never partaken that wants to give it a shot. I could use a stash for the summer too, so what should one expect to pay for a quarter of good mj nowadays?

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I have a mj question and figure this would be the proper audience: What's a quarter go for nowadays? Live in an unenlightened state and have a buddy who's never partaken that wants to give it a shot. I could use a stash for the summer too, so what should one expect to pay for a quarter of good mj nowadays?
The wife says $80 - 100, but she's high, so who knows if she knows WTF she's talking about.
She says "hi" to the AOTF:

961ad2c2ad2d6cbbadd1a8c0232b77c5.jpg

The wife says $80 - 100, but she's high, so who knows if she knows WTF she's talking about.
She says "hi" to the AOTF:

961ad2c2ad2d6cbbadd1a8c0232b77c5.jpg

Thx. If that's the wife, shouldn't it be "High" to the AOTF?

Oh, here's another mj question: what's your preferred method to smoke/ingest? Getting the hankering for some reason. When I was smoking, I always kept a small bat around. Found that to be the most convenient, inconspicuous and effective. Plus I always liked having a small bowl (with a carb) for a group. Anything new in the last 25 years that you really like, or edible recipes?

In Indiana. 80 to 100 for dank. 40 to 50 for schwag. Maybe a bit more expensive in Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT