ADVERTISEMENT

364 million verdict against the trumpster

What exactly do you think "Russia, Russia, Russia" means? Did you bother to read the Mueller report to see what it actually said, or are you just going by what you've been told that it said? I linked it if you want to inform yourself.
Not interested in relitigating the Mueller report. Suffice to say, in the context of Trump campaign collusion with the Russian's its an absolute nothingburger.

"Russia, Russia, Russia" means that while China, Iran, Russia and others seek to meddle in elections, this DOJ can only work up the stomach to publicly call out Russia. A handful of bot accounts that act as a teardrop in the ocean of our political discourse, calls for Merrick Garland.

The irony of course being that this administration is using attempted election interference by Russia as opportunity to actually interfere in our elections and as a pretext for more online censorship.

Like I said, "Russia, Russia, Russia". Only card they have.

Not interested in relitigating the Mueller report. Suffice to say, in the context of Trump campaign collusion with the Russian's its an absolute nothingburger.

"Russia, Russia, Russia" means that while China, Iran, Russia and others seek to meddle in elections, this DOJ can only work up the stomach to publicly call out Russia. A handful of bot accounts that act as a teardrop in the ocean of our political discourse, calls for Merrick Garland.

The irony of course being that this administration is using attempted election interference by Russia as opportunity to actually interfere in our elections and as a pretext for more online censorship.

Like I said, "Russia, Russia, Russia". Only card they have.
OK, you haven't read it so all you know about "Russia, Russia, Russia" is what you've been told to know about it by Trump and his sycophants. If you ever bother to actually inform yourself about what happened or what is actually happening, we can talk. Otherwise, don't bother responding.

OK, you haven't read it so all you know about "Russia, Russia, Russia" is what you've been told to know about it by Trump and his sycophants. If you ever bother to actually inform yourself about what happened or what is actually happening, we can talk. Otherwise, don't bother responding.
You believe what you want to believe. There is no reading of the Mueller report that indicates Trump campaign intent to collude with the Russians.

Trump is a blind spot for you, so I understand why you don't see it that way.

You believe what you want to believe. There is no reading of the Mueller report that indicates Trump campaign intent to collude with the Russians.

I said don't bother to respond if you haven't informed yourself with the facts. You obviously have not even read the Mueller report. I linked the summary of the findings too, so you don't even have to read the whole thing to be better informed than you are.

I said don't bother to respond if you haven't informed yourself with the facts. You obviously have not even read the Mueller report. I linked the summary of the findings too, so you don't even have to read the whole thing to be better informed than you are.
The problem is Aloha, we've both read it. However, unlike yourself I actually understand it.

For the record, there is a difference in believing that Russia was attempting to influence the election (and currently is trying again) and believing that the Trump campaign is complicit. I wont necessarily speak for Aloha's opinion as to what he believes, but so far what he has been alluding to so far in this thread is more towards the former than the latter. There is significant evidence for the former.

For the record, there is a difference in believing that Russia was attempting to influence the election (and currently is trying again) and believing that the Trump campaign is complicit. I wont necessarily speak for Aloha's opinion as to what he believes, but so far what he has been alluding to so far in this thread is more towards the former than the latter. There is significant evidence for the former.
I agree, but during the entire Trump Presidency, we were told he got there by colluding with Russians. Now, it's "Oh no - it's not Collusion', but Russian wants Trump to win so they try to influence elections".

People miss the bigger picture. Russia doesn't really care who wins - they just want to undermine faith in our election process. But they didn't start that - it started when our own government tried to stop Trump in 2016 and then conducted a bogus 'Russian Conspiracy' investigation that found Russia tried to influence our elections, but Trump was not colluding or cooperating with them. BFD. We influence elections around the world all the time.

The danger to our elections process is not Russia, but by our own DoJ who only chooses to investigate any Russian influence and ignores the money China gives to US politicians and Iranian-sponsored demonstrations inside the US.

Garland sure knows how to time his announcements...... what the hell has he been doing to fight Russian influence for the past 3 1/2 years? So obvious this is the Democrats going back to the old Russia Russia Russia playbook.

Last edited:
More likely, Aloha has no idea what point he's trying to make. We don’t have disagreement that Russia seeks to meddle in our elections. That’s always been true. Water is also wet.

I take exception with overstatement of just how much influence they have/ had in 2016 and any idea of the Trump campaign being complicit.

But that's immaterial as I was speaking about this most recent announcement by the DOJ that seems to me to be heavily politically motivated. China and Iran who view this administration more favorably than Trump, get little mention.

Only "Russia, Russia, Russia" gets its own DOJ announcement.

Reactions: DANC
I agree, but during the entire Trump Presidency, we were told he got there by colluding with Russians. Now, it's "Oh no - it's not Collusion', but Russian wants Trump to win so they try to influence elections".

People miss the bigger picture. Russia doesn't really care who wins - they just want to undermined faith in our election process. But they didn't start that - it started when our own government tried to stop Trump in 2016 and then conducted a bogus 'Russian Conspiracy' investigation that found Russia tried to influence our elections, but Trump was not colluding or cooperating with them. BFD. We influence elections around the world all the time.

The danger to our elections process is not Russia, but by our own DoJ who only chooses to investigate any Russian influence and ignores the money China gives to US politicians and Iranian-sponsored demonstrations inside the US.

Garland sure knows how to time his announcements...... what the hell has he been doing to fight Russian influence for the past 3 1/2 years? So obvious this is the Democrats going back to the old Russia Russia Russia playbook.
Bravo! If we’re worried about other countries influence on our politics I would think we may want to start with assasination attempts by Iran or the fact that seemingly every Democrat in the country has a CCP plant in their inner circle.

But no. Russian troll farms are the imperative.

I would think we may want to start with assasination attempts by Iran
Hyperbole a bit there. There was intelligence of an assassination plot. Not multiple assassination attempts.
If I had to guess, I'd bet if you looked hard enough you could find evidence of assassination plots in Iran for Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Elon Musk, and Taylor Swift.

Exactly. I’ve not once said Trump is complicit. It just is.

More likely, Aloha has no idea what point he's trying to make. We don’t have disagreement that Russia seeks to meddle in our elections. That’s always been true. Water is also wet.

I take exception with overstatement of just how much influence they have/ had in 2016 and any idea of the Trump campaign being complicit.

But that's immaterial as I was speaking about this most recent announcement by the DOJ that seems to me to be heavily politically motivated. China and Iran who view this administration more favorably than Trump, get little mention.

Only "Russia, Russia, Russia" gets its own DOJ announcement.
You cowardly ankle biting POS. I know exactly what point I’m trying to make. And it wasn’t that Trump was/is complicit, but he did know it was happening. It’s not my problem you aren’t capable of understanding.

Don’t talk about me, talk to me. Better yet, STFU. I have no interest in talking to you.

You cowardly ankle biting POS. I know exactly what point I’m trying to make. And it wasn’t that Trump was/is complicit, but he did know it was happening. It’s not my problem you aren’t capable of understanding.

Don’t talk about me, talk to me. Better yet, STFU. I have no interest in talking to you.
I figured you would delete it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT