ADVERTISEMENT

Musk $45 million per month

LOL at your "narrative" complaint.

"Trump is as evil as Hitler!"

You: This is outrageous and it must be stopped at all costs!

"The FBI/Biden Crime Family/SS/NSA/Deep State were behind the attempt on Trump's life!"

You: Shrug

It's not just ridiculous what people are saying. It's ridiculous that you guys have become so radically partisan that you can't even recognize how ridiculous you are anymore. You regard radicalism on one side to be evil but radicalism on your own side goes unnoticed because it's become entirely normal.

This country is over.
After over 8 years of lies and hate toward Trump, you have the nerve to whine about anyone saying there's a Deep State?

Hilarious you trying to equate the two.

Exactly. Murt said that the other day and I had seen multiple opposites. Businesses don’t want the volatility of that nutcase back. Remember how he would tweet about businesses and move the stock markets when he was in office?
Businesses lean heavily Republican. I suspect when it’s time to pull the trigger they quietly vote trump on Corp taxes alone

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Ours makes flamethrowers not messages that disappear AND RUIN RELATIONSHIPS. We’ll have one at the ANNUAL

636643445947839802-XXX-IMG-BORING-COMPANY-FLAME-2-1-ITL1SV2N-97079233.JPG

So what...

At least ours don't name thier kids like their smashing buttons on an Playstation controller and say, yep, lets go with that.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Businesses lean heavily Republican. I suspect when it’s time to pull the trigger they quietly vote trump on Corp taxes alone
Small businesses lean Republican.

Large public or private companies that are sponsored by PE lean left because all of their board members lean left.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
Reactions: 76-1
CEOs of Fortune 500 are predominantly Republican tho

CEOs of large companies don’t control the board. The largest shareholders do: Blackrock, Vanguard, and State Street.

They use proxy voting to control the companies. Elons initial investment in Twitter showed that you don’t have to own that much of a company to control it. He had 2 board seats with an 8% share.

Wait. Did he just NOW figure out it was a cult? I thought he was supposed to be smart?
here's his take on the cult. a quote from numerous sources

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that," Musk said. "And we’re making some progress."

here's his take on the cult. a quote from numerous sources

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that," Musk said. "And we’re making some progress."
Doesn’t mention a cult. Because there isn’t one, except for #trumpcult #magamorons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT