ADVERTISEMENT

364 million verdict against the trumpster

some of you are going to have to step up the donations
Complete bullshit. No victums except fcked up liberal democrats using legal system in blue states and blue counties as a weapon.

I hope Trump gets elected and exacts revenge on every fcking liberal who had anything to do with every one of his fcking prosecutions.

This is a disgrace. Fck anyone who disagrees with me. You can go to hell.

Yep I am angry and you can fck off.

Lawyers - is it common for AGs to file civil suits? I thought they only focused on criminal prosecutions?

Complete bullshit. No victums except fcked up liberal democrats using legal system in blue states and blue counties as a weapon.

I hope Trump gets elected and exacts revenge on every fcking liberal who had anything to do with every one of his fcking prosecutions.

Sorry you feel this way stollcpa ,trump is a rapist and a insurrectionist, you are entitle to your opinion. He is a traitor to his country. I do not want to go back to pre 1964. thats why MAGA love him so. We are near the same age and I totally disagree with you . Im not seeking revenge. I want DEI. I want AA .I want my rights as a citizen to continue . trump will take away those rights.

And if on the off chance he has trouble making the payment, maybe his billionaire (courtesy of the Saudis) son-in-law can chip in.
The PIF investment in Kushner’s firm was used to make investments in predominately Israeli businesses to strengthen economic ties between the two countries.

Did you know that? You seem to talk about it like they wrote a 2 billion dollar check to Jared himself.

Last edited:
Sorry you feel this way stollcpa ,trump is a rapist and a insurrectionist, you are entitle to your opinion. He is a traitor to his country. I do not want to go back to pre 1964. thats why MAGA love him so. We are near the same age and I totally disagree with you . Im not seeking revenge. I want DEI. I want AA .I want my rights as a citizen to continue . trump will take away those rights.
Wildog you can fck off. You support Biden. Remember “racial jungle”.

You are definitely at your best when you step out the phone booth and drop the Clark Kent disguise.

Kudos.

Man someone is triggered. Poor Donnie. Cheating people his whole entire adult life and he finally got called on it.

You are definitely at your best when you step out the phone booth and drop the Clark Kent disguise.

Kudos.
Love or hate Trump (and I don’t love or like him) this is unamerican.

These fcking liberals are all Crooks. Look at the fat slob in Fulton County with cash stuffed away in her house. Anybody with an ounce of integrity knows she and her boyfriend are lying out their asses.

You're an idiot. Every shareholder lost money. Every business that had proper financials and didn't submit fraudulent documents was harmed. The truth was harmed. If you find this appalling you have no moral fiber.

Man someone is triggered. Poor Donnie. Cheating people his whole entire adult life and he finally got called on it.
The banks said he didn’t cheat them and he was a whale they wanted to keep doing business with.

Love or hate Trump (and I don’t love or like him) this is unamerican.

These fcking liberals are all Crooks. Look at the fat slob in Fulton County with cash stuffed away in her house. Anybody with an ounce of integrity knows she and her boyfriend are lying out their asses.
Sure they are, and it makes for great comedy. It will be hard for the Bee to top this.

Reactions: DANC
To appeal this and the E Jean Carrol case he has to put up something like 110 percent of the awards. So he needs something around half a billion bucks to appeal. I understand they can get someone to guarantee it (like bail bondsmen) but discussion on POTUS is that Trump might not be able to get anyone to do it, so he'd have to put up all the money himself. Billionaire or not, that's a ton of cash. He may have to sell a building or something.

To appeal this and the E Jean Carrol case he has to put up something like 110 percent of the awards. So he needs something around half a billion bucks to appeal. I understand they can get someone to guarantee it (like bail bondsmen) but discussion on POTUS is that Trump might not be able to get anyone to do it, so he'd have to put up all the money himself. Billionaire or not, that's a ton of cash. He may have to sell a building or something.
So you’re find with what these biased liberals are doing?

The banks weren’t harmed. They said they weren’t and wanted to keep doing business with him.

Getting out your checkbook?

lmao.

Lighten up francis. Sorry your hero is getting repercussions for his actions.

The banks said he didn’t cheat them and he was a whale they wanted to keep doing business with.

Yet a shit ton of banks refuse to do business with him.

You must be getting your info from Trump Financial Bank of Bull Crap ;)

lmao

I understand they can get someone to guarantee it (like bail bondsmen) but discussion on POTUS is that Trump might not be able to get anyone to do it, so he'd have to put up all the money himself. Billionaire or not, that's a ton of cash. He may have to sell a building or something.

And that can only be done with the court's permission and supervision.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Stuffshot
Rock N Roll Dancing GIF by StickerGiant

10 bil valuation yesterday. 350 mil judgment today. and the guy doesn't even drink. what a life
He's worth about $2.6 billion according to Forbes and that's a lot of dough:

Yeah and now the truth social deal. Liquid who knows

The banks weren’t harmed. They said they weren’t and wanted to keep doing business with him.
I honestly care very little about this case. I do generally trust the process as I'm a law and order kind of guy, but I take no joy in this particular finding, and I also don't care enough to be upset about it. I care about the two federal cases. Claims that those are liberals out to get him cannot be taken seriously. Tons of Republican investigators, grand jury members, etc., etc. involved in those cases. Not to mention the fact that several Trump associates have already pled guilty in the criminal cases. Plus, I think both of those cases are very serious. I think the Georgia case is the next most serious. I don't care at all about the hush money criminal case.

The fact that you are fine with what Trump did is what is wrong with this country.

So any judge that goes against trump is a biased liberal?

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

I guess if ever get in trouble with the law, I will just say the judge is a biased conservative.

You need therapy.

I honestly care very little about this case. I do generally trust the process as I'm a law and order kind of guy, but I take no joy in this particular finding, and I also don't care enough to be upset about it. I care about the two federal cases. Claims that those are liberals out to get him cannot be taken seriously. Tons of Republican investigators, grand jury members, etc., etc. involved in those cases. Not to mention the fact that several Trump associates have already pled guilty in the criminal cases. Plus, I think both of those cases are very serious. I think the Georgia case is the next most serious. I don't care at all about the hush money criminal case.

Given all the crap that Trump has done and has gotten away with (until recently)....I take a bit of joy out of this.

That says he's got $426M in cash. He's about $50M short of what he'll need to put up to appeal this judgement and the Carroll judgement. Donnie's going to have to sell something or borrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT