ADVERTISEMENT

364 million verdict against the trumpster

iu

Now selling for an all time low cost of $1000 per coin. All proceeds will go to your favorite billionaire victim so he can pay off his fines.

That says he's got $426M in cash. He's about $50M short of what he'll need to put up to appeal this judgement and the Carroll judgement. Donnie's going to have to sell something or borrow.
I wonder if Fani could float him a little $$ ?

Reactions: DANC
I honestly care very little about this case. I do generally trust the process as I'm a law and order kind of guy, but I take no joy in this particular finding, and I also don't care enough to be upset about it. I care about the two federal cases. Claims that those are liberals out to get him cannot be taken seriously. Tons of Republican investigators, grand jury members, etc., etc. involved in those cases. Not to mention the fact that several Trump associates have already pled guilty in the criminal cases. Plus, I think both of those cases are very serious. I think the Georgia case is the next most serious. I don't care at all about the hush money criminal case.
My friend, you don't even understand the Jack Smith 1/6 case. No one without a law degree and a lot of time on their hands does because it purposely opaque and convoluted with reliance on obscure statutes and novel legal theories

Apply the 1st grader test to it. If the indictment can't be explained to and understood by a 1st grader, it's likely trumped up bullshit. Which the Smith case is of course.

The PIF investment is Kushner’s firm was used to make investments in predominately Israeli businesses to strengthen economic ties between the two countries.

Did you know that? You seem to talk about it like they wrote a 2 billion dollar check to Jared himself.
Who exactly is Jared Kushner without his wealthy family and the Trumps? Tell me you had ever even heard of him prior to Ivanka...

My friend, you don't even understand the Jack Smith 1/6 case. No one without a law degree and a lot of time on their hands does because it purposely opaque and convoluted with reliance on obscure statutes and novel legal theories

Apply the 1st grader test to it. If the indictment can't be explained to and understood by a 1st grader, it's likely trumped up bullshit. Which the Smith case is of course.
Did you read what far left the Vox said about the other ridiculous NY case? This might actually be more ludicrous than the DC case. None of this will ever hold up on appeal. Everyone on the board knows it. They know exactly what it is. Then they're always the first people to lecture us about decency. Complete frauds.

Who exactly is Jared Kushner without his wealthy family and the Trumps? Tell me you had ever even heard of him prior to Ivanka...

Not gonna watch. Listening to him on Lex Friedman and The All-In Podcast for a total of maybe 5 hours? I came away impressed. You should give it a listen rather than posting snide TYT crap. The legality of the Saudi investment has never been questioned because it was completely above board.

Jared was born in to money and married a similarly wealthy girl. That doesn’t make him a bad person or a good person. I don’t know what he would’ve made of himself if he was born to a lower station in life. Based on what I’ve seen of him I think quite a lot probably.

I am shocked that Republicans in Congress aren't on top of this like they are on top of investigating Hunter. Maybe $2 billion doesn't meet the monetary threshold

The PIF investment is Kushner’s firm was used to make investments in predominately Israeli businesses to strengthen economic ties between the two countries.

Did you know that? You seem to talk about it like they wrote a 2 billion dollar check to Jared himself.
You are wasting your time.
Consideration of the facts in any matter falls behind lies and innuendo in the 'progressive' play book..

I am shocked that Republicans in Congress aren't on top of this like they are on top of investigating Hunter. Maybe $2 billion doesn't meet the monetary threshold
Maybe "a" banker at Deutsche Bank wanted to woo trump 13 years ago, but none of that defuses the fraud. Most of the reporting I've seen said the bank discounted Trump's estimates, but still expected them to have some connection to reality. Deutsche Bank is publicly traded too, so I think they'd have some meaningful culpability if things were to go south and they didn't have processes in place. Regardless, even if DB were a co-conspirator, that doesn't give the rest of us any comfort. See Enron, see every other financial collapse that the rest of us pay the price for when corruption takes hold.

The outrage against the outcome is so telling. It's the same as people seeing this when the guy is just a total slob. How embarrassing for those who see something different in this story. Trump is the rapist, the thug, the worst.

So sad to see so much derangement.

You think I believe you're credible on anything? I don't. I've listened to a ton of lawyers discuss both the federal cases and the consensus is they're serious and Trump is likely to be convicted.

Did you read what far left the Vox said about the other ridiculous NY case? This might actually be more ludicrous than the DC case. None of this will ever hold up on appeal. Everyone on the board knows it. They know exactly what it is. Then they're always the first people to lecture us about decency. Complete frauds.

That's by far the weakest case and looks political. I have no disagreement on that one.

Sorry you feel this way stollcpa ,trump is a rapist and an insurrectionist, you are entitle to your opinion. He is a traitor to his country. I do not want to go back to pre 1964. thats why MAGA love him so. We are near the same age and I totally disagree with you . Im not seeking revenge. I want DEI. I want AA .I want my rights as a citizen to continue . trump will take away those rights.
DEI is nothing but hiring/firing based upon race, the dumbing down of the American workers. In African countries, do new DEI mandates there require the hiring of a certain percentage of white women…”token whites” they call them? I bet not.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You think I believe you're credible on anything?
Damn man. That hurts. You don't think I'm credible on a single thing? Not one? I know we have our back and forth's but even I would grant you have credibility when it comes to discussing some things.

As an example, who is better on this board at offering the out of touch, poorly informed neocon perspective with respect to foreign affairs? No one in my opinion.

I always come to you when I need the perspective of an aging, low IQ, arrogant warmonger that can't explicate anything beyond platitudes. You first and you alone. You are credible in that area.

Damn man. That hurts. You don't think I'm credible on a single thing? Not one? I know we have our back and forth's but even I would grant you have credibility when it comes to discussing some things.

As an example, who is better on this board at offering the out of touch, poorly informed neocon perspective with respect to foreign affairs? No one in my opinion.

I always come to you when I need the perspective of an aging, low IQ, arrogant warmonger that can't explicate anything beyond platitudes. You first and you alone. You are credible in that area.
There you go. You prove that I'm right immediately.

Complete bullshit. No victums except fcked up liberal democrats using legal system in blue states and blue counties as a weapon.

I hope Trump gets elected and exacts revenge on every fcking liberal who had anything to do with every one of his fcking prosecutions.

This is a disgrace. Fck anyone who disagrees with me. You can go to hell.

Yep I am angry and you can fck off.
@mcmurtry66 are you paying attention? This is like having Dream Team tryouts and he puts up a 50 piece on Cray in scrimmage. You take him and it’s like Knight coaching Jordan. 😎

Complete bullshit. No victums except fcked up liberal democrats using legal system in blue states and blue counties as a weapon.

I hope Trump gets elected and exacts revenge on every fcking liberal who had anything to do with every one of his fcking prosecutions.

This is a disgrace. Fck anyone who disagrees with me. You can go to hell.

Yep I am angry and you can fck off.
As a CPA, you should be ashamed of of this behavior. But you Trump bootlickers will sink to any level to support your master.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Dang. Is it snowing in Southern Indiana? OP dropping some big snowflakes.

And the AP did a study as well. They went back to the 1700s and our founding. Couldn't find one remotely comparable case, all loans paid back, no victims, no complaints, etc. Not one.

Oh you poor thing. Did you believe that assesing property values is part of a CPA's job description?
You moron, financial integrity is at the core of being a CPA. To condone this says all I need to know about Stoll. This was not just slight stretching of property values. He fabricated everything including gross overstating of square footage.

I'm glad they stuck it to him. Starts to make make up for all the contractors he has stiffed over the years.

You could learn from people like Aloha, but you are just another Trump fanboy.

Don't want to speak for BCC, but I think what he's saying is that, as a professional, stoll should be ashamed to find himself acting like a vulgar, petulant toddler. Just my read.
Conceivably pretty much all of us are professionals in something. Having a job doesn't preclude one from shit posting on a message board.

You moron, financial integrity is at the core of being a CPA. To condone this says all I need to know about Stoll. This was not just slight stretching of property values. He fabricated everything including gross overstating of square footage.

I'm glad they stuck it to him. Starts to make make up for all the contractors he has stiffed over the years.

You could learn from people like Aloha, but you are just another Trump fanboy.
CPA's work with the figures they are given and nothing more. They are not private eyes who deputize themselves and pull out their badge and tape measure when they smell something fishy (unless they work for the IRS).

Good CPA's, like the ones you would use to help underwrite a massive loan to the Trump Organization would perform a multi-factor analysis and make a reccomendation.

Any good CPA would have looked at Trump assets and income, account for any marginal inflation of assets and recommend/ decide to offer the loan.

Don't say the phrase CPA again. You don't know what you're talking about.

That part too, but more so about the importance of financial integrity. It is at the heart of the profession. I'm hoping Stoll is just having a bad day.
If you can believe what he's said here over the years about how he approaches his business, you'd think so. That he doesn't tells us it's all about politics.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
CPA's work with the figures they are given and nothing more. They are not private eyes who deputize themselves and pull out their badge and tape measure when they smell something fishy (unless they work for the IRS).

Good CPA's, like the ones you would use to help underwrite a massive loan to the Trump Organization would perform a multi-factor analysis and make a reccomendation.

Any good CPA would have looked at Trump assets and income, account for any marginal inflation of assets and recommend/ decide to offer the loan.

Don't say the phrase CPA again. You don't know what you're talking about.
Look, the guy who joined (again, for unclear reasons) a few months ago, has spoken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT