ADVERTISEMENT

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting A COVID Vaccine

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...LwAeOxIMSLBU7T_sVx_iEpqs64CgvYi7Yubz5B4PM-NEI

I don’t need all 18 of these, only 1 -

11. Overall death rate from COVID

I came to this conclusion months ago. I have zero comorbidities, why get it? Especially when getting it doesn’t keep me from infection or infecting others. I have a strong immune system but if I get it ( I believe I already had it earlier this year) I’ll deal with it. Besides, very small chance of dying from it.

I challenge you crusaders to read the above article and click on the multiple referenced links. Many like to call us names and say we are uneducated redneck Trump voters, with stupid reasons and selfish and uncaring. Nah, just simply don’t see a reason for me to get it, and many reasons not to get it. But, it only boils down to one for me - 99.74%
Let guess...next week you will do some "research" and be a foreign policy expert??

Nope. Your cost of living in a civilized society is doing what it takes for all of us to survive shit like COVID. Otherwise, we'll devolve into a lawless society and shoot each other. (See Afghanistan.)
(See democrat-run cities in blue states)

Afghanistan actually looked cleaner than Philadelphia.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Now that was a party! Sorry, you missed it...
So a general question to those citing Israel and the UK for studies related to the efficacy of the vaccine in preventing Delta.

Both of those involve people injected with Astra Zenica, not the vaccines available in the US. Why do you consider that relevant to a discussion of vaccinated folks in the US who received either Phyzer, Moderna, or J&J?

Here's a story from FL involving a mother (vaccinated) and her two adult sons (non-vax) who lived in the same house in Jax. All 3 got covid, and both the sons died, within a day or so of each other. The vaccine seems to be the only reason Mom survived, as she doesn't look like a picture of health and it's easy to imagine her not surviving without the vaccine's protection...

And for folks who want to argue that being a covid survivor gives you immunity and no vax is necessary the folks in this story felt the same way. They are now both patients in one of the NINE ICUs that have been opened up in the past few weeks in Baton Rouge General Hospital...

And yes I realize that these are personal individual stories and not illustrative of any broader statistical analogy. But they don't seem exactly rare either...

Thursday.

Had to work a bit to establish immune-compromise . . . Stelara held sway though.

The next question is whether we go now or wait until I've had my 3rd . . . I'm a true geezer, almost as old as @UncleMark.
That's why I went to a place that took walk-ins - you can "explain" on the form - too many of the websites do not allow for the "I take immuno-suppressant drugs" explanation. (You'd think a pandemic would increase attention to detail - but no. Customer service is worse than ever.)

5th grade level insults again, Danny? You're nothing if not predictable.

Avoidance? How about answering the simple questions I put to you over the weekend:
1) Did you get the vaccine?
2) Do you dispute the vaccine is saving lives?
3) Do you dispute the vaccine is keeping people out of the hospital?

I know you got the vaccine because you're old with comorbidities. Now, though, your position is to hell with the vaccine because no one's dying from Covid anyway.

Might be time for you to see a doc about cognitive issues.
Speaking of 5th grade level insults, "You're so full of shit, the toilet's jealous."

Yeah, that's not too juvenile, is it?

You're a joke and you're proving it with every post.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Covid vaccines reduce the risk of hospitalization and death from Covid to a fraction of 1%. They also help limit the spread of the virus, and they've already saved countless lives. Those facts are incontrovertible.

But sure, say "f*ck you" to social responsibility, and remember that it's all about you.
Hospitalization and death are only related to me, so from your tone you could care less about those factors.

They also help limit the spread? This is where your argument fails. You claim a hard fact, but that’s just not the case.

So, again - I test regularly and if/when I become infectious, I will quarantine and social distance, just as I have done my whole life.

That is the definition of Social Responsibility. You, on the other hand, walk around with a false sense of security, possibly asymptomatic, non-tested and feel you are doing the world a favor. Get a clue.

Speaking of 5th grade level insults, "You're so full of shit, the toilet's jealous."

Yeah, that's not too juvenile, is it?

You're a joke and you're proving it with every post.
Wrong again, Danny. That's 7th or 8th grade level. :p And it's indisputable that you are usually full of shit. By your own admission, you post without giving your comments much thought.

Why won't/can't you answer my simple questions? I worry about you, friend.

Hospitalization and death are only related to me, so from your tone you could care less about those factors.

They also help limit the spread? This is where your argument fails. You claim a hard fact, but that’s just not the case.

So, again - I test regularly and if/when I become infectious, I will quarantine and social distance, just as I have done my whole life.

That is the definition of Social Responsibility. You, on the other hand, walk around with a false sense of security, possibly asymptomatic, non-tested and feel you are doing the world a favor. Get a clue.
I see you are dealing with the biggest joke on the board.

I wouldn't waste a lot of bandwidth on him/her, if I were you. He's got nothing.

You, on the other hand, walk around with a false sense of security, possibly asymptomatic, non-tested and feel you are doing the world a favor. Get a clue.
Nah . . . if I read Bowlmania correctly, he uses a belt, suspenders and rope approach to COVID. Sure, vaccination is the primary protection - the belt, if you will - but he also social distances and wears a mask - suspenders and rope - in an effort to prevent his and others' infection. He doesn't need to quarantine or isolate . . . being without symptoms.

BTW, by the time your test reveals you're infectious you could have infected several people. With the Delta variant, the average is 8 people. If you think that's Social Responsibility . . . well, your judgment is skewed.

Nah . . . if I read Bowlmania correctly, he uses a belt, suspenders and rope approach to COVID. Sure, vaccination is the primary protection - the belt, if you will - but he also social distances and wears a mask - suspenders and rope - in an effort to prevent his and others' infection. He doesn't need to quarantine or isolate . . . being without symptoms.

BTW, by the time your test reveals you're infectious you could have infected several people. With the Delta variant, the average is 8 people. If you think that's Social Responsibility . . . well, your judgment is skewed.

But he instantly will know when he has covid. He's got Miss Cleo on speed dial.

mo assuming all people that are vaccinated are going around not taking precautions is nutso. I would be willing to wager a higher percentage of vaccinated people are taking more precautions than those who are unvaccinated. Remember, most of the vaccinated aren't going around saying this is just the flu.

As soon as mask mandates applied to unvaccinated only, it was amazing how few masks were being worn. All of the unvaccinated people began pretending like the mask mandate didn't apply to them. Thus it seems that the unvaccinated are less likely to take other precautions as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT