ADVERTISEMENT

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting A COVID Vaccine

The truth is that vaccinated people get sick, make each other sick, and as of today make up the majority of hospitalized, and the majority, by a large percentage, of the severe influenza cases in UK and Israel.

I'm saddened that so many good and decent people will be victimized by this scam...
Unless it’s gonna kill me, I won’t care much.

But if it’s gonna make me a Manchurian zombie, I’ll take up arms with ya!

(Hope you’re gonna watch some football this year. )

Where on earth do you find these facts.
Where did Influenza Type A and B go?

I believe 35-48K deaths annually average.

Where did that disease disappear to?

Did Big Pharma cure the disease?

Who is responsible for so-called Fact-checking of thr CDC, FDA,WHO. ?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Seasonal Flu is a general description of infections caused by dozens of viruses. It can't possibly "go away" unless you had a universal vaccine for all of those viruses and high worldwide compliance in taking that imagined universal vaccine.

Some years seasonal flu is not so deadly. A year where people are wearing masks, avoiding crowds, washing hands etc. really drives it down to nothing, since THOSE THINGS WORK.

Last edited:
Unless it’s gonna kill me, I won’t care much.

But if it’s gonna make me a Manchurian zombie, I’ll take up arms with ya!

(Hope you’re gonna watch some football this year. )
I had open heart surgery in May ; has taken a couple of months to recover.

I'll watch on TV most likely. They are entertaining.

Our times of tailgating with most of the football board were good times!

We'll pray for you...

Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
1) Did you get the vaccine?
2) Do you dispute that the vaccine is saving lives?
3) Do you dispute that the vaccine is keeping people out of the hospital?
4) Do you get off on arguing with people just for the sake of arguing?
You're the one who was gloating over hospitalizations and deaths being under 1%.

But you were pissing down your leg when I pointed out many months ago that the death rate was well under 1% during the entire pandemic.

Now, to you, under 1% is the gold standard.

You got caught in your own hypocrisy and now you're complaining about me arguing? lmao

You're a joke.

Biden has a distinct advantage over trump: the benefit of time passing. Data on vax safety. It's no longer novel. His messaging should be easier. His own constituents he panders to aren't even at 30 percent. In truth we rarely even see biden.

But vax, while integral, are only part of the solution. Where are ideas beyond masks? We're in the third school year. Why haven't we aggressively sought to fund innovative care expansion? We just keep kicking the can. And who's to say more variants aren't coming down the pike. We better start gettingHe creative.
Hell, the government can't even come up with a standard for masks. If they were serious about masks, they would come up with some standards and enterprising companies would manufacture comfortable, effective masks.

Instead, we're told any old cloth rag will do.

We have incompetents running our health care system and government.

Instead, we're told any old cloth rag will do.
Actually we were told over and over that multiple layers are needed, filters are beneficial, thin gaiters are useless, fitting is really important, cover your damn nose, and that ideally we'd all have N95s. But until then, do what you can, since it's better than nothing.

I would agree that a governmental failure was not deciding to produce billions of N95 masks. Doubly disappointing that Biden didn't fix Trump's mistake.

Actually we were told over and over that multiple layers are needed, filters are beneficial, thin gaiters are useless, fitting is really important, cover your damn nose, and that ideally we'd all have N95s. But until then, do what you can, since it's better than nothing.

I would agree that a governmental failure was not deciding to produce billions of N95 masks. Doubly disappointing that Biden didn't fix Trump's mistake.
Took me off ignore, did you?

Actually, I was told - on this very board - that any cloth mask is fine.

Of course you blame Trump - but where is Fauci calling for mask standards. MIA, as is the CDC. Why should be trust any of them. (rhetorical question)

The jab doesn't help anyone avoid an infection. It helps virtually EVERYONE getting it avoid severe illness and death.

During the actual hurricane, yes, they stand down. I’m OK with it. But that is different than medicine too. The hospitals in New Orleans did not close for Katrina.

Almost all of your examples are - as we say in the legal profession - limited to their facts.

I never said they should enjoy watching people die. Cheap comment on your part. And hospitals that are full can and will turn away people. And people who did not get a vaccine when they could took their chances voluntarily.

but all of that is also different tHan hospitals complaining about having to provide healthcare during during a pandemic. Or like police complaint about having to deal with “mostly peaceful” protesters who then become rioters.

truth is most of the bitching about folks who chose not to take a vaccine is political wrangling, as is most of the choices to forego the vaccine

folks who see it as a purely medical decision don’t spend much time arguing either side

folks who‘s opinions were politicized over Trump feel different

everybody has the right to make their own choice - my choice is none of their business and there is none of mine

if you have an at risk family member then get em vaccinated and the non- vaccinated can’t harm them, right? So why bitch at the non-vaccinated?

i am The Reasonable Man
DR.

This post reads like it was written by ivegotwinners.

You're the one who was gloating over hospitalizations and deaths being under 1%.

But you were pissing down your leg when I pointed out many months ago that the death rate was well under 1% during the entire pandemic.

Now, to you, under 1% is the gold standard.

You got caught in your own hypocrisy and now you're complaining about me arguing? lmao

You're a joke.
Pulling stuff out of your ass again, Danny? I gloated over nothing.

You claim to remember posts from months ago, but it's much more likely that you've already forgotten what you had for dinner tonight.

You're so full of shit, the toilet's jealous.

Most people who are for the vaccine would tell you that you should get it because you don't want to spread it others who are more fragile. Now that makes sense in a way. But the problem is people who get the vaccine can still spread it, so my view is if you think it won't affect you to an extreme degree then it really is your choice. If you can spread it whether or not you get the vaccine then it makes sense.
Yes vaxed people can still spread it but are 4x less likely to get it in the first place.

Do the math and you would understand it still helps prevent spreading it

Just read your above statements. You don't even believe your own words.
"less likely" - how likely? to what degree?
"if they are spreaders" are they or not?
"a shorter period" how long?

I could make a similar argument that since vaccinated people are more asymptomatic than a non-vaxed person (which is a solid theory, as the vaccine is expected to suppress symptoms) they are the super spreaders because they rely on a false sense of non-infectiousness, and don't social distance and/or wear masks.

59% of hospitalized Covid patients in Israel, the most vaccinated country in the world, are vaccinated.
People that are smart enough to get the vaccine are likely the same people smart enough to still wear a mask.

The one unvaxed person on my floor at work is the same person that won't wear a mask

Isn't Stoll the guy that doesn't know the definition of "rube" and apparently doesn't know how to look it up?
I know the board incel TMP uses the term often. Would it be a term that accurately describes Biden?

Reactions: DANC
Uh, look around...... if you live in an American city, your life is in danger just by a stray bullet.

By forcing Americans to do what's 'best for all', even though it's against their personal beliefs, more fringe groups will emerge and we will, indeed be the Balkans or another Afghanistan.
Chicago is booming

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
But you were pissing down your leg when I pointed out many months ago that the death rate was well under 1% during the entire pandemic
The current death rate is 1.6% of diagnosed cases (625k out of 37m). It's been falling from about 4% early in the pandemic.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Pulling stuff out of your ass again, Danny? I gloated over nothing.

You claim to remember posts from months ago, but it's much more likely that you've already forgotten what you had for dinner tonight.

You're so full of shit, the toilet's jealous.
Way to avoid the fact you were hysterical when the rate was under 1% and then claimed under 1% as a reason to take the vaccine.

You're such a joke - you're too stupid to realize when you stepped on your own dick (if you actually have one).

The current death rate is 1.6% of diagnosed cases (625k out of 37m). It's been falling from about 4% early in the pandemic.
He wasn't talkinga botu 'diagnosed cases'. He was talking about vaccinated people.

I had open heart surgery in May ; has taken a couple of months to recover.

I'll watch on TV most likely. They are entertaining.

Our times of tailgating with most of the football board were good times!

We'll pray for you...
Prayers for you too, Mas. We have our differences - lord knows that's true - but I hope and pray for your recovery despite those.

Way to avoid the fact you were hysterical when the rate was under 1% and then claimed under 1% as a reason to take the vaccine.

You're such a joke - you're too stupid to realize when you stepped on your own dick (if you actually have one).
5th grade level insults again, Danny? You're nothing if not predictable.

Avoidance? How about answering the simple questions I put to you over the weekend:
1) Did you get the vaccine?
2) Do you dispute the vaccine is saving lives?
3) Do you dispute the vaccine is keeping people out of the hospital?

I know you got the vaccine because you're old with comorbidities. Now, though, your position is to hell with the vaccine because no one's dying from Covid anyway.

Might be time for you to see a doc about cognitive issues.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
And Syracuse had that damn zone . . .
Yep . . . Boeheim was already a general even back then, for Sparta. I remember hearing something about a zone with man-to-man principles. Totally destroyed the Athenian attack . . . in 413 BC.

Dude's older than I am . . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmac76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT