ADVERTISEMENT

16 Nobel Prize-winning economists: If he wins, the Trump agenda will reignite inflation

I find it very unlikely there will be a generational pandemic again. And Biden won't be shackled by his predecessor's promises and mistakes. I don't know why you ignore these things.

Biden will be able to continue to build the economy and do essentially everything mentioned by the Moodys folks in the OP.
Don’t know why you ignore data. Dont know why you refuse to accept that cradle to grave benefits has nothing to do with a pandemic. Does student loan forgiveness? He’s a progressive. That has nothing to do with a pandemic.

Biden doesn’t even know where he is give me a break. Everything mentioned by moodys? Faith?

Let me give you a reality check.
Compare gas prices, house prices, insurance costs, car costs, grocery prices between trump and Biden.

Then compare border crossing numbers.

Why? Because they are facts. Data. Not hope and faith. What’s worse they are conceived of the same faith based vapid ideology.

There’s a reason why America has little faith for Biden to turn it around. Wake up

Don’t know why you ignore data. Dara know why you refuse to accept that cradle to grave benefits has nothing to do with a pandemic. Does student loan forgiveness? He’s a progressive. That has nothing to do with a pandemic.

Biden doesn’t even know where he is give me a break. Everything mentioned by moodys? Faith?

Let me give you a reality check.
Compare gas prices, house prices, insurance costs, car costs, grocery prices between trump and Biden.

Then compare border crossing numbers.

Why? Because they are facts. Data. Not hope and faith. What’s worse they are conceived of the same faith based vapid ideology.
Your reality check falls on it's face when you actually look at reality.

Compare gas prices, housing prices, insurance costs, car costs and grocery prices between Obama and Trump. Then do Bush and Obama. Then do Clinton and Bush. Might as well do Reagan and Bush while you're out it for good measure.

And proposed policies in one term don't always carry over to the next. Yet, you just know they will. Why do you think that? How do you know student loan forgiveness and social safety net programs will continue to be priorities in the second term? Why do you think the roadblocks to widespread student loan forgiveness and social safety nets will suddenly disappear?

Compare gas prices, housing prices, insurance costs, car costs and grocery prices between Obama and Trump. Then do Bush and Obama. Then do Clinton and Bush. Might as well do Reagan and Bush while you're out it for good measure.

And proposed policies in one term don't always carry over to the next. Yet, you just know they will. Why do you think that? How do you know student loan forgiveness and social safety net programs will continue to be priorities in the second term? Why do you think the roadblocks to widespread student loan forgiveness and social safety nets will suddenly disappear?
Trump oversaw a period of relatively low inflation. Biden oversaw rapidly rising prices that followed Dem local lockdowns and emdlesss free cheese. It was the largest inflation spike since the early 80s. That’s the reality.

Why do I think the roadblocks will disappear? What kind of backwards logic is that? We’re going to let the drunk drive but don’t worry the road has speed bumps…. No don’t let the drunk drive

Trump oversaw a period of relatively low inflation. Biden oversaw rapidly rising prices that followed Dem local lockdowns and emdlesss free cheese. The highest inflation since the 80s. That’s reality

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Trump oversaw a period of relatively low inflation. Biden oversaw rapidly rising prices that followed Dem local lockdowns and emdlesss free cheese. It was the largest inflation spike since the early 80s. That’s the reality.

Why do I think the roadblocks will disappear? What kind of backwards logic is that? We’re going to let the drunk drive but don’t worry the road has speed bumps…. No don’t let the drunk drive

Roadblocks disappear. What backwards logic. It’s okay to let the drunk guy drive because the road has speed bumps….. no. Don’t let the drunk drive

Your reality check falls on it's face when you actually look at reality.

Oh and here’s the best part about your boy. He thinks inflation was 9 percent when he took office.

Faith. That’s all ya got brother

@Bowlmania here hickory

You really had to reach back in time for that one. Lol.

My God, you're pathetic.

Try refuting what I posted in #38. Never mind. You can't.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The lovers spat here aside. And, no matter what you think of Bidens fiscal policy so far. No one with a straight face can take what Trump proposed seriously. It's completely asinine and would never happen. I get not trusting Biden would follow through with his proposal though. However, if you take the two at face value, one plan makes sense and is feasible. The other is complete nonsensical babble.

The lovers spat here aside. And, no matter what you think of Bidens fiscal policy so far. No one with a straight face can take what Trump proposed seriously. It's completely asinine and would never happen. I get not trusting Biden would follow through with his proposal though. However, if you take the two at face value, one plan makes sense and is feasible. The other is complete nonsensical babble.
Or we could just compare the 4 years both were in office and decide which one had a better economy when they were in office.

One inherited COVID-45 at its peak, which crashed the economies of >200 countries
And one provided stimulus checks, converted tax credits to monthly checks, extended unemployment, stayed foreclosures and evictions, while Americans were locked down and bam inflation spiked. Overheated the economy as people stayed home ordering shit clogging supply chains with too much money chasing too few goods while his cabinet breastfedat home.

Coincidence I’m sure. Learn to think. We don’t care about Serbia.

Reactions: stollcpa
And one provided stimulus checks, converted tax credits to monthly checks, extended unemployment, stayed foreclosures and evictions, while Americans were locked down and bam inflation spiked. Overheated the economy as people stayed home ordering shit clogging supply chains with too much money chasing too few goods while his cabinet breastfed. Coincidence I’m sure. Learn to think.
Yeah, Trump did do all that. I know because his signature was on the two checks I got.

The data shows the massive spike in 2022. I think it’s pretty clear that falls on Biden policy of all the free cheese and stays
Okay this part is speculation, but I think the spike happens no matter who wins. I don't think Trump does anything different if he's there. And I think his time in office during COVID backs that up.

And the data suggest both love inflationary policy that makes them look good. Bread and circuses.

Okay this part is speculation, but I think the spike happens no matter who wins. I don't think Trump does anything different if he's there. And I think his time in office during COVID backs that up.
The spike doesn’t occur to that extent without the free cheese. Speculation is whether trump would have done the same. That I don’t know. Maybe. The better, smarter, Dem argument isn’t to attack inflation like our lib posters in this thread attempted to do with predictably little success but rather to say we were presented with two choices: low inflation and an economy crash or risk high inflation while propping up the economy. We chose the latter. And we’re hanging our hats on it. People can debate the prudence of that but it is at least valid. We acknowledge prices are high but we kept the economy afloat. We made a choice.

The spike doesn’t occur to that extent without the free cheese. Speculation is whether trump would have done the same. That I don’t know. Maybe. The better, smarter, Dem argument isn’t to attack inflation like our lib posters in this thread attempted to do with predictably little success but rather to say we were presented with two choices: low inflation and an economy crash or risk high inflation while propping up the economy. We chose the latter. And we’re hanging our hats on it. People can debate the prudence of that but it is at least valid. We acknowledge prices are but we kept the economy afloat. We made a choice.
Yeah I still don't know if we made the right choice. I generally support economic policy that helps the little guy. At the time, pumping up the economy did that, and inflation was a small price to pay. Unfortunately, in the long run, the little guy ends up eating the inflation while the big guy finds ways around it (like record breaking stock prices), which is why I'm now skeptical it was smart policy, and also why Biden is probably going to lose.

I’m still laughing about your comment on the R design as it appears on my cell. When we started our main biz we met with one of these website social media companies and they quoted us a $125k for a website, social media presence, and logo. Wtf. You can murder someone and get a lawyer for half that

I’m still laughing about your comment on the R design as it appears on my cell. When we started our main biz we met with one of these website social media companies and they quoted us a $125k for a website, social media presence, and logo. Wtf. You can murder someone and get a lawyer for half that
Check out this bar's logo. I never ran this bar, but my old boss founded it, and I helped him open it.

It's nothing earth shattering, but the logo works, right? We paid $100 for that. Not $100K. Just $100.

Yeah I still don't know if we made the right choice. I generally support economic policy that helps the little guy. At the time, pumping up the economy did that, and inflation was a small price to pay. Unfortunately, in the long run, the little guy ends up eating the inflation while the big guy finds ways around it (like record breaking stock prices), which is why I'm now skeptical it was smart policy, and also why Biden is probably going to lose.
That’s how I feel too. But mark will come along and say his neighbor has a job and companies stayed afloat. And there’s merit in that. I think a recession would have been better bc it touches fewer people than prices but reasonable minds….

That’s how I feel too. But mark will come along and say his neighbor has a job and companies stayed afloat. And there’s merit in that. I think a recession would have been better bc it touches fewer people than prices but reasonable minds….
There is merit in that. Statistically speaking, the Biden economy is doing great. I just don't think the average American feels that. I think most of the benefits funnel up to the top.

Check out this bar's logo. I never ran this bar, but my old boss founded it, and I helped him open it.

It's nothing earth shattering, but the logo works, right? We paid $100 for that. Not $100K. Just $100.
I love it. It’s fantastic. I don’t get why they charge so much. The outfit we met with has offices now in Miami Scottsdale New York. Why do people pay so much. I don’t know. I don’t get it. I’ve said it before I really wish I would have gone to business school. All my partners in all my ventures are unhappy lawyers.

This is who we met with. This guy. Total douche bag but nice. Drives a Lambo, offices all over, from that stupid shit.

This is who we met with. This guy. Total douche bag but nice. Drives a Lambo, offices all over, from that stupid shit.

What a ****ing turd. I wonder how long the photog spent getting that asymmetrical open collar just right.

• Haha
The data shows the massive spike in 2022. I think it’s pretty clear that falls on Biden policy of all the free cheese and stays
The spike happened in 2021 and continued into and peaking 2022 then started decreasing. Now they are at historically "normal" level. 3.3%ish. All the while the historically LOW unemployment rate remained static. Also wage growth has out paced inflation for almost two years. Stimulus stimulated.

Now it's time to pay. Raise taxes. Cut spending. For God's sake don't do anything remotely resembling the idiotic red meat rambling that Trump spewed to his base.

The spike happened in 2021 and continued into and peaking 2022 then started decreasing. Now they are at historically "normal" level. 3.3%ish. All the while the historically LOW unemployment rate remained static. Also wage growth has out paced inflation for almost two years. Stimulus stimulated.

Now it's time to pay. Raise taxes. Cut spending. For God's sake don't do anything remotely resembling the idiotic red meat rambling that Trump spewed to his base.
Jesus. The inflation rate has stabilized to a certain degree. Prices are stuck inflated bc of Biden in part. Read goat’s post. He understands

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT