ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL's Conundrum......

Were you a teacher for 25 years with classes of 25? Were you a house director for 7 years with classes of 50? What is so difficult to understand? And I am indeed special. Thanks for noting.
So you kept up with all 25 years of those classes and know them all and their relatives and your 7 years of being house mother and you still know all them too?

I think you just like to read obituaries.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
So you kept up with all 25 years of those classes and know them all and their relatives and your 7 years of being house mother and you still know all them too?

I think you just like to read obituaries.
I don’t read obituaries. Lol. Where did I say all? You’re a nutcase. Enough of this conversation.

He knows he's full of shit but likes to be coy about it. His post was a cherry picked response to my asking George to cite his sources for all his assertions, not just the one. I want to know where the 1 in 800 "events" comes from.
George is a big boy...he can fight his own duels....

The NYT headline took about 10 seconds to find..

it wasnt an assertion..

oh, BTW.. posters such as Stoll, MTIOTF, Noodle, Ranger and the others weren't leaving before you had your chance at a tiny bit of power...

You have single-handedly killed this board,,,

own it..

Well we know you don’t have any friends. I know over 50 people. Not know of, know. The youngest was 36. I know you’ll think this is a lie, but that’s your choice. Only one died after vaccine was available.
Did you know child actor Adam Rich?

this guy:

Twitter Blue check..

"I am vax'd because ;

A - I trust 'Science" !!!!!

B - I CARE MORE about the lives of my friends and family & even YOU
than my own personal freeDUMBS!!!

#Getvaccinated !!! NOW MF's !!!

Drops dead at 54! Heart Attack!

That Karma is a Bitch..!!

this guy:

Twitter Blue check..

"I am vax'd because ;

Lol. Sure, Mas, sure.

George is a big boy...he can fight his own duels....

The NYT headline took about 10 seconds to find..

it wasnt an assertion..

oh, BTW.. posters such as Stoll, MTIOTF, Noodle, Ranger and the others weren't leaving before you had your chance at a tiny bit of power...

You have single-handedly killed this board,,,

own it..
It’s not dead yet. You’re still here. Oh and UM wasn’t the reason Noodle and Ranger left. It was the fault of the people who replied to them the way they did.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Well we know you don’t have any friends. I know over 50 people. Not know of, know. The youngest was 36. I know you’ll think this is a lie, but that’s your choice. Only one died after vaccine was available.
Wow. You KNOW 50 people who died OF Covid?

That’s insane.

I know a hell of a lot of people and I don’t know ANYONE who died from Covid.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
stoll went and cried to Jim. That got handled -- Jim was fine once he was shown what was actually happening, but I really resented having to explain myself. But that also coincided with McM and Noodle and shortly thereafter Ranger all bailing, with the first two specifically blamng it on the moderation. Cray and DANC and stoll I can put up with, but when good people like McM and Noodle and Ranger tell me I'm doing a shitty job then I have to reassess.
Ranger bitching would be a sign you are doing something right. No loss there

this guy:

Twitter Blue check..

"I am vax'd because ;

Yeah I’m sure it was the vaccine. Not drinking, drugs, or depression, but vaccine. News flash: most people have been vaccinated. So when someone dies, chances are pretty good they have been vaccinated.

• Haha
Wow. You KNOW 50 people who died OF Covid?

That’s insane.

I know a hell of a lot of people and I don’t know ANYONE who died from Covid.
I know. Most didn’t have public funerals since it was before vaccinations . If not, I’d have had probably 15 or so funerals. Others I didn’t know that well and / or were out of state.

Yeah I’m sure it was the vaccine. Not drinking, drugs, or depression, but vaccine. News flash: most people have been vaccinated. So when someone dies, chances are pretty good they have been vaccinated.

Which explains all the excess deaths that they're trying to blame on Covid.

Yeah I just googled Adam Rich and like so many child stars he’s had a troubled life. Arrested on DUI, broke into a pharmacy to steal drugs, depression, etc. But he was vaxxed, so that’s gotta be it. This is all so depressing and not going away any time soon.

Do you actually think this is clever? #smalldickenergy
Off topic, but why is it that you find it acceptable to joke about the size of a man’s anatomy? I doubt that you’d respond well to a man using phrases like #fatgirlenergy or #tinytitsenergy. Why is penis size fair game for jokes as far as women are concerned?

• Love
I know. Most didn’t have public funerals since it was before vaccinations . If not, I’d have had probably 15 or so funerals. Others I didn’t know that well and / or were out of state.
I personally know 8 or 9 including two employees and then dozens more that were friends or family of friends that I really didn’t know.

Off topic, but why is it that you find it acceptable to joke about the size of a man’s anatomy? I doubt that you’d respond well to a man using phrases like #fatgirlenergy or #tinytitsenergy. Why is penis size fair game for jokes as far as women are concerned?
Only in response to people who tell me the men are talking or call me sweet cheeks. Should I be better? Yep I should. Am I? Not always.

• Haha

this guy:

Twitter Blue check..

"I am vax'd because ;

Karma? Sounds like you're taking delight in this troubled man's untimely death. Seriously, what is your major malfunction?

Your browsing history must be something. It's no wonder you never provide links.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
That's too much logic for him to process.

Amidst all of the crap on this board, that's the thing you felt the need to take a stand on? Sounds like somebody touched a nerve. 😇

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Reactions: larsIU
She’s a hypocrite, right up your alley it seems.
Lot of you folks don’t like it when a woman doesn’t just take your insults and actually give it back. Too bad. Don’t tell me to shut and and call me names and I won’t do the same to you. Have I called you a name?

• Haha
Lot of you folks don’t like it when a woman doesn’t just take your insults and actually give it back. Too bad. Don’t tell me to shut and and call me names and I won’t do the same to you. Have I called you a name?
It seems you missed a word between shut and and and? You are a complete hypocrite. It doesn't make me any difference what sex you are it is the content of your posts. You want to be treated equal but when you actually are you don't like it.

I'd just like to personally apologize for hurting your feelings, if you felt I did so.

But there were no non-Covid deaths that were attributed to Covid, were there?

Those people who died in traffic accidents but had Covid - yep, counted as Covid deaths.

Oh wow. So you went to work when you might have had Covid? Hopefully you don’t work close to anyone with autoimmune issues. That’s shockingly irresponsible.
To hell I must go now. All the years you've been around, I'm sure you have had just a cold perhaps and went to work, or shop around people without a mask.

Also, when down 55% of our work force due to this, someone had to work 63 hours a week for about 14 weeks straight on powerlines to keep your electricity in your house on so you can be cozy and enjoy your hot tea and do covid research and shame even us 40-50 feet in the air just to keep your world turning and normal. Not irresponsible.
Oh wow. So you went to work when you might have had Covid? Hopefully you don’t work close to anyone with autoimmune issues. That’s shockingly irresponsible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT