ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Marge vs Speaker Johnson

I think there is still room for Ukraine to get their dirt back, but it requires that Putin to have some unhealth care administered to him. Maybe a few dozen Oligarchs as well and the Russian economy to go belly up.
Once that 'unhealth care' stuff starts, it'll be difficult to draw any lines....or stop it...

Our borders are wide open..

Russia is a net export economy and their conversion to a combination of Ruble and Yuan based reserve currency lessens the impact of Western sanctions.
Despite the repeated lies emanating from the surveillance/warmonger state, the Russian economy is far from belly up...

Looks like they packaged the TikTok ban/divestiture into the foreign aid bill.... Forcing the Senate to act and likely approve it.

Also, as a former liberal, what the f#ck happened to liberals? I wouldn’t have guessed they ever become warmongering simps 10 years ago. They literally stand for nothing and have zero values bedsides power. It’s disappointing.

Wow!!! I’m starting to wonder if you were a Russian agent when in the military. Were you? I might need to amend my report on you.
Be sure to use the same color crayons on your amendments.
And remember, stay between the lines...the lines are your friend...

Once that 'unhealth care' stuff starts, it'll be difficult to draw any lines....or stop it...

Our borders are wide open..

Russia is a net export economy and their conversion to a combination of Ruble and Yuan based reserve currency lessens the impact of Western sanctions.
Despite the repeated lies emanating from the surveillance/warmonger state, the Russian economy is far from belly up...
I think what is hard to understand about your stance, is you understand our boarder issues, yet are russian sympathetic.
I wasn't there, but have been under ex nam infantry level "leadership" before. We used to wake up mid night time in the bunk room, 30 yrs later to him screaming about incoming gooks, fire fire fire. EFFING trajic for him.. 30 yrs later !!!
It seems that the mil doctrine of nam was, put our boys on a auto rotating pedistal and just fire baby fire. Don't hate the boys, hate the leadership.
Your post lead me to believe, you are either actually russian, or on a nam level leadership revolving turret.
Either way, empathy is a very hard feeling for me to have (that is a me thing and I know it).
WE (USA) ain't perfect, Nam was a very long time ago (and almost impossible to unlearn from such a formidable age), Russian leadership is not leadership (it actually much more resembles the "old" guy who used to wake me about gooks in the bush) .
I pray for you sir. I haven't checked out, but this whole russian sympathizing vibe makes it difficult. Ya with me?

I think what is hard to understand about your stance, is you understand our boarder issues, yet are russian sympathetic.
I wasn't there, but have been under ex nam infantry level "leadership" before. We used to wake up mid night time in the bunk room, 30 yrs later to him screaming about incoming gooks, fire fire fire. EFFING trajic for him.. 30 yrs later !!!
It seems that the mil doctrine of nam was, put our boys on a auto rotating pedistal and just fire baby fire. Don't hate the boys, hate the leadership.
Your post lead me to believe, you are either actually russian, or on a nam level leadership revolving turret.
Either way, empathy is a very hard feeling for me to have (that is a me thing and I know it).
WE (USA) ain't perfect, Nam was a very long time ago (and almost impossible to unlearn from such a formidable age), Russian leadership is not leadership (it actually much more resembles the "old" guy who used to wake me about gooks in the bush) .
I pray for you sir. I haven't checked out, but this whole russian sympathizing vibe makes it difficult. Ya with me?
Your reply saddens me Joe.
Ukraine is and has been a totally corrupt playground for bribery, graft, money laundering, child abuse, weapons and drug trafficking....you name it. The US deep state has used the surveillance/warmonger machine much as '30s era gangsters used muscle in their turf wars to enrich themselves and their cronies. Every drop of blood (likely over a million casualties)
spent has enriched the banksters, place holders and war profiteers, as Ukraine is destroyed. And Ukraine will be completely destroyed.
Your attempt to frame my motivation as being that of some war-damaged veteran is sickening, and false.
That you parrot the obvious glowie infesting this board in these terms is pitiful.

Russia has leadership, enacting policies to the benefit of Russian citizens and ethnic Russians in the Donbas. The Russian people understand this. Most Ukranians understand this also.
They both also understand the persistent rot infesting the militant surveillance/eternal war state of the United States, which will lead to the abandonment of Ukraine at some point. Same as Vietnam. Same as Afghanistan.
Same as Iraq.
And the debt will soon hit $35Trillion....all borrowed..
No, Russia sucks. They have the mafia at the top of their country running their people through a meat grinder for nothing but their leaders own gratification.

You can't point out the rot in this country (which does exist) and then hold up Russia, which is far worse, as some paragon of virtue.

Your reply saddens me Joe.
Ukraine is and has been a totally corrupt playground for bribery, graft, money laundering, child abuse, weapons and drug trafficking....you name it. The US deep state has used the surveillance/warmonger machine much as '30s era gangsters used muscle in their turf wars to enrich themselves and their cronies. Every drop of blood (likely over a million casualties)
spent has enriched the banksters, place holders and war profiteers, as Ukraine is destroyed. And Ukraine will be completely destroyed.
Your attempt to frame my motivation as being that of some war-damaged veteran is sickening, and false.
That you parrot the obvious glowie infesting this board in these terms is pitiful.
A reply straight from Russian propaganda. Joe is right, what you’ve become is very sad. I’m personally sad for you because I have little doubt you were once a proud American patriot. Something caused you to become a Russian zealot. I don’t know what that was, but it’s sad.

Your monthly reminder that Mike Johnson is more conservative than pretty much all those who criticize him.

Save maybe Massie and Roy.

Reactions: DANC
Wait, wait, wait.

9 billion in “Gaza humanitarian support”?

For the love of god. Cleaning up that hellscape and administering aid to the savages that inhabit it is not our responsibility.

I would’ve been a “No”

No, Russia sucks. They have the mafia at the top of their country running their people through a meat grinder for nothing but their leaders own gratification.

You can't point out the rot in this country (which does exist) and then hold up Russia, which is far worse, as some paragon of virtue.
I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do you.
Show me where I EVER held up Russia as a 'paragon of virtue'.

This country is far down the path of ruin. Citizens are not safe in our homes or on our streets.
As a nation, we are broke, $34 Trillion in debt, and falling further by $1Billion a day.

Be sure to use the same color crayons on your amendments.
And remember, stay between the lines...the lines are your friend...
1000_F_47209380_hJNAIWsLPdvTAc7CTXZuNsIGcVQHBS3i.jpg

Russia has leadership, enacting policies to the benefit of Russian citizens and ethnic Russians in the Donbas. The Russian people understand this. Most Ukranians understand this also.
They both also understand the persistent rot infesting the militant surveillance/eternal war state of the United States, which will lead to the abandonment of Ukraine at some point. Same as Vietnam. Same as Afghanistan.
Same as Iraq.
Sorry: it is a compound sentence, one part about ACTUAL Russian citizens, and the other part refers to ETHNIC Russians who live in the Donbas.

ETHNIC Germans were being attacked in Poland. German CITIZENS put a stop to it.

And the debt will soon hit $35Trillion....all borrowed..
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that since you confused Czechoslovakia with Poland that you really have no understanding of the issues between Sudeten Germans and Czechs which led to Hitler's annexation of the Sudentenland. And since your ignorance on that issue is pretty obvious, it seems likely your repetition of Russian talking points about Nazis in Ukraine are in the words of Tim Snyder " a Russian theme, picked up by China and echoed on the House floor"...

You sound like MTG spouting nonsense and holding up an account which I guess purports to show the AZOV battalion as a major factor within the Ukraine military. Of course Marge knows nothing of the actual Nazis within the Russian Military (Task Force Rusich) who make no bones about their Neo-Nazi orientation.

Comparing AZOV who is defending their own soil with Rusich who is a key component of an invading force made up of elite troops which relish in committing war crimes and atrocities is ridiculous. It's akin to claiming that the poorly armed volunteers of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade were somehow equal to the elite units of Wermacht and Luftwaffe soldiers and airmen of the Condor Legion that Hitler sent to Spain to perfect the art of war.

Reactions: outside shooter

Also, as a former liberal, what the f#ck happened to liberals? I wouldn’t have guessed they ever become warmongering simps 10 years ago. They literally stand for nothing and have zero values bedsides power. It’s disappointing.
So if Dave is bent out of shape over symbolic flags of our ally in the House chamber, he must be positively apoplectic over all of the traitorous Rebel flags carried by the Jan 6 invaders?

Not just a traitorous Rebel battle flag. But a super imposed AK-47 and the worst offense of all a flag bearing a picture of Trump in a tanktop...

Notice the smoke?

This flag seems to be 1000x larger than the little symbolic flags waved by some after the aid bill passed...

Never happened during the Civil War, but here's something I never imagined I'd see in any of our lifetimes...

Funny how neither of those earned Dave's ire? He looks pretty hypocritical, but maybe they didn't teach about the US Civil War where he came from?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT