ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL's Conundrum......

And spent time in Army and working in steel mils prior to attending.

Don't know about the rest of the board but as a child I had to play in rock piles as dirt was not yet invented.
IUINSB. Congratulations. You’ve just been added to the list of the small group of MEN who post on this board

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
50 that died? If that’s what you’re saying, I do NOT believe you. It’s statistically unbelievable.
More than 50. That’s really rude of you. Why would I lie about something like that? And how is it statistically unbelievable? 10 from my hometown: sorority sister, friend’s sister, 2 classmates from high school, 2 of my dad’s friends that were family friends, former teacher, one of my younger sister’s friends , 1 of my older sister’s friends ( both around house all the time and still in touch) , best friend’s nephew. Only 36 but very overweight. Saw him every day on Christmas Eve for 30 plus years. Should I go on?

Last edited:
More than 50. That’s really rude of you. Why would I lie about something like that? And how is it statistically unbelievable? 10 from my hometown: sorority sister, friend’s sister, 2 classmates from high school, 2 of my dad’s friends that were family friends, former teacher, one of my younger sister’s friends , 1 of my older sister’s friends ( both around house all the time and still in touch) , best friend’s nephew. Only 36 but very overweight. Saw him every day on Christmas Eve for 30 plus years. Should I go on?
And I know it was really weird to keep a list. But I did. I was going over it in my head all the time and finally wrote it down. Stopped at 50. Know there was at least one more after that.

I can't be certain of anything except death and taxes.

I do know this, though. It's been two and a half years since thousands of volunteers were administered the mRNA vaccines as part of the FDA approval process. I'm not aware of a single report of sudden, serious side effects occurring months or years after administration of the vaccine. If you know of such a case, link it.

Thousands of people die every day, some suddenly. Many of them had previously been vaccinated. That doesn't mean they died from a vaccine - - the Covid vaccine or any other. People who argue otherwise are seriously challenged with respect to critical thinking and logic.
So long term damage is both impossible & immaterial so long as no one drops dead immediately? The truth is, you don’t know any more the Massasuta whether the vaccine, effects of COVId itself, or sniffing glue is behind some of these occurrences. Or nothing at all, just genetic defects unaided by other factors…

Reactions: Crayfish57
So long term damage is both impossible & immaterial so long as no one drops dead immediately? The truth is, you don’t know any more the Massasuta whether the vaccine, effects of COVId itself, or sniffing glue is behind some of these occurrences. Or nothing at all, just genetic defects unaided by other factors…

Anytime anyone wants to talk in terms of certainties and absolutes, there's no discussion to be had. Everything about life is probabilistic. All you can do is play the odds.

Did you know child actor Adam Rich?

this guy:

Twitter Blue check..

"I am vax'd because ;

A - I trust 'Science" !!!!!

B - I CARE MORE about the lives of my friends and family & even YOU
than my own personal freeDUMBS!!!

#Getvaccinated !!! NOW MF's !!!

Drops dead at 54! Heart Attack!

That Karma is a Bitch..!!

Sounds a lot like Igor Sergun. I’m sure that was the vax too.

Reactions: cosmickid
So does the vaxx now cause arotic aneurysms?
?
Typhoid Mary, is that you?

And spent time in Army and working in steel mills prior to attending.

Don't know about the rest of the board but as a child I had to play in rock piles as dirt was not yet invented.
I had to cut my finger to use the blood on my coloring book, What I thought was red turned brown in time.

Maybe because you are so overly dramatic about everything and seems pretty hard to believe?

Look who they voted for, being blind following sheep is all they know how to do.

Sorry. It’s very highly unlikely statistically.

Sorry. It’s very highly unlikely statistically.
Want to link that? I don’t care about you saying it’s statically unlikely. I don’t care how unlikely it is. You shouldn’t call people liars when you have no idea. I’d expect it from others. I wouldn’t from you. Disappointing.

You call people liars all the time when it fits what you have to say. Maybe you are just embellishing a bit? 50 is a nice even round number , unless your family runs a funeral home I just highly doubt this. Are you counting everyone you have ever come in contact with in your entire life just in passing?

Want to link that? I don’t care how unlikely it is. You shouldn’t call people liars when you have no idea. I’d expect it from others. I wouldn’t from you. Disappointing.
Like I said, my division tracks every COVID case where I work and we have a few hundred people. No one has died from COVID. I know of two people total that had COVID when they died. Only one of those died because of COVID. 50 is just an incredible number of people dying from COVID to be known by any one person. You say it’s true, so I’ll let it go at that, but very few people could truthfully say that.

Like I said, my division tracks every COVID case where I work and we have a few hundred people. No one has died from COVID. I know of two people total that had COVID when they died. Only one of those died because of COVID. 50 is just an incredible number of people dying from COVID to be known by any one person. You say it’s true, so I’ll let it go at that, but very few people could truthfully say that.
I am personally close to exactly one person who died of Covid. I know a few others casually, but only one that I could name as a genuine friend.

Did you know child actor Adam Rich?

this guy:

Twitter Blue check..

"I am vax'd because ;

A - I trust 'Science" !!!!!

B - I CARE MORE about the lives of my friends and family & even YOU
than my own personal freeDUMBS!!!

#Getvaccinated !!! NOW MF's !!!

Drops dead at 54! Heart Attack!

That Karma is a Bitch..!!
Grant Wahl is still making sounds?

He'd make a great mod.

Other than that sudden death to be named later thing..
Didn't Grant Wahl die of a ruptured aortic aneurysm? Like George C Scott, Lucille Ball, Albert Einstein not quite the same as John Ritter and Alan Thicke, which was an aortic dissection...

So what kind of cretins would threaten to murder/rape Wahl's widow, because she committed the unforgivable sin of calling out the people who lied and tried to politicize her husband's death?

So what do you think Diamond (of Silk/Diamond) died of today? Can't be the vaccine because she thought the covid was a hoax, and let everyone know she never got the jab. And she's been sick for a while, but her people went to great lengths to inform everyone it wasn't covid. Which seems a little strange, considering covid is a non existent hoax...

Reactions: MrBing
Of course, we are unlikely to ever know the truth of what caused Hamlin's heart to stop, or the need for treating the likely pulmonary embolism he suffered after being resuscitated for the second time at UC Hospital. The one-in-many millions odds of commotio cordis is a plausible explanation if you want what happened to Hamlin to be anything other than the medical experiment you took part in. The typical American consumer of product doesn't care about the truth, he wants to be entertained, and would rather be lied to while he is robbed, maimed and dispossessed. This helps explain the unfettered rage provoked by discussing the POSSIBILITY of the mRNA experiment and Hamlin's cardiac arrest.

The aphorism (allegedly) attributed to Mark Twain is as true today as when he first said it: " It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled".

But for those who do want the truth, the past few years, if not earlier, you have developed a heuristic of suspicion. This is very wise. If you know someone who has repeatedly lied to you, you would be foolish to completely trust any claim they make. The same logic applies to institutions that have repeatedly lied to you about nearly everything; The origins of the C-19 'virus', the necessity and efficacy of lockdowns and masks, the dangers and supposed ineffectiveness of hydrochloroquine and Ivermectin, The Russian collusion hoax, the 'mostly peaceful' BLM riots, the "most secure election in history', and the 100% safe and effective C-19 vaccines".

All of it has been lies, nothing but lies.

When there is the second, then the third 'Hamlin incident' in the NFL over the next season or two, it will be impossible for anyone to believe there is now an epidemic of commotio cordis. It is the only way there can be any certainty about this for all of us who live in the Empire of Lies.

We are forced to assume that we are being lied to about everything, and one need not apologize for connecting the epidemic of heart issues among young, healthy 20-year olds, and a 24 year old elite athlete's heart-stopping on live national tv.

If the mRNA injections are killing people, it cannot be covered up forever. But after experiencing the reaction to the POSSIBILITY that Hamlin's heart-stopping might be related to the mRNA experiment, it is assured that many, many more young healthy people will be sacrificed at the Altar of 'Science' before justice is done.
You mocking his death?

Gathers had a documented 'diseased, inflamed and scarred heart muscle.' He had fainted during an earlier game that season.
His diagnosis was 'idiopathic, cardiomyopathy with residual interstitial myocarditis'.

He was under the care of a cardiologist, and was taking enderal to control his arrythmia.

His dosage had been reduced, because 'it had made him feel sluggish".

None of this applies to Hamlin.

But you knew that.
" The one-in-many millions odds of commotio cordis is a plausible explanation if you want what happened to Hamlin to be anything other than the medical experiment you took part in. "

So we've had at least two pro athletes Chris Pronger, Hamlin) suffer commotio cordis during a game on tv, and you characterize that as a "one in many millions" event? I think your math is off... And you slough off Hank Gathers, but when Zeke mentioned being in the stands when John Stewart died, who btw was only a high school senior, you ignore the fact that young athletes have a history of unexpected deaths...

This article is from 1980...

Reactions: MrBing
Maybe because you are so overly dramatic about everything and seems pretty hard to believe?
You're attacking Zeke as dramatic and hard to believe in a thread Mas started? You think anyone on this board is harder to believe/take seriously than Mas?

Do you as a rule associate with unvaccinated Nazis who deny the existence of both Covid and the Holocaust? Thankfully, Mas is the only person I've ever communicated with in a semi personal manner that I'd say fits into that category...

You're attacking Zeke as dramatic and hard to believe in a thread Mas started? You think anyone on this board is harder to believe/take seriously than Mas?

Do you as a rule associate with unvaccinated Nazis who deny the existence of both Covid and the Holocaust? Thankfully, Mas is the only person I've ever communicated with in a semi personal manner that I'd say fits into that category...
JFC man take one of your pills and sit in a safe space for awhile

" The one-in-many millions odds of commotio cordis is a plausible explanation if you want what happened to Hamlin to be anything other than the medical experiment you took part in. "

So we've had at least two pro athletes Chris Pronger, Hamlin) suffer commotio cordis during a game on tv, and you characterize that as a "one in many millions" event? I think your math is off... And you slough off Hank Gathers, but when Zeke mentioned being in the stands when John Stewart died, who btw was only a high school senior, you ignore the fact that young athletes have a history of unexpected deaths...

This article is from 1980...

It doesn’t have to be 100% attributable to the disease or the vaccine to have an impact on the incident rate or probability, but you know that but want to politicize it as much as possible.

I’ve had the vax and the boosters and work out regularly without issue. No worries. What about you?
He does pushups in his bunker gathering guns and ammo, preparing for a nuclear war that, if ever happens, he won't want to be alive.

This guy must have gotten his vaccine in advance of the pandemic:

Same as these 7 guys:

Hank Gathers must have been when the Deep State was testing the vaccine for when the reptilian pedophiles in Hollywood and the Clintons, in association with China, unleashed it on the world for the reason of......um.....

You are such an idiot.

I don't personally know anyone who has died of Covid. I know a co-worker whose wife died of covid. I personally know a couple of people who know other people who died of covid. Counting the co-worker's wife and the friends' secondary contacts...maybe three total I could name. But I didn't actually know any of them. To personally know 50 is a fantastic number. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it'd be an incredible outlier for sure.

I don't personally know anyone who has died of Covid. I know a co-worker whose wife died of covid. I personally know a couple of people who know other people who died of covid. Counting the co-worker's wife and the friends' secondary contacts...maybe three total I could name. But I didn't actually know any of them. To personally know 50 is a fantastic number. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it'd be an incredible outlier for sure.
Since nobody in my family died of it, no coworkers died from it and I only have the three friends, I also didn't know anybody that died from it.

However, I hate people and generally try to avoid them. So there's that.

I wouldn't call her a liar and she's on my political team but you're right that it doesn't seem right statistically. You made me curious so I'm looking at today's cumulative numbers and a little over 1 percent of all cases since the start of COVID resulted in deaths. Which I think means that they died while positive with COVID and maybe not because of COVID but it is a lot of deaths and more than would have happened without COVID. None of my 150 plus personnel have died but almost 100 percent are vaccinated. None of my family has died and none of my friends have died to my knowledge but I bet most of them are vaccinated too. I think that would be about 300 people maybe? If Zeke has 5,000 friends it's statistically possible or probable even that 50 died. Should be less if most are vaccinated. Maybe she knows 10,000 people or she knows 100's of old and sick people or unvaccinated people. I don't have that many friends or know that many people so I might be a loser! LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT