ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL's Conundrum......

Yep I know. Keep in mind, I know a lot of people. Teaching for 25 years, house director for 7. Anderson made news for an assisted living place that got hit hard and early. I knew 4 people there. 2 were elderly but 2 were in their early 60’s there for rehab from surgery. Also had three sorority sisters, one of whom was the only one who passed away after the vaccine was available. Have a friend who was in hospital last week with it. He’s going to be fine. That’s obviously part of the reason I was so nervous and so careful to start. I know two people who were on vents who lived. The first one was only 48 with no cormobidities.He got it the end of March and was in a vent for 19 days. Probably the only reason he lived is that he was great friends with a nurse who looked after him nearly 24/7. I know it’s hard to believe .
50 that died? If that’s what you’re saying, I do NOT believe you. It’s statistically unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
The simple fact that the NFL NEVER mentions Hamlin's 'VAX' status PROVES he took it. IF he hadn't, it would have been reported a thousand times by now.

wake the **** up!
Very, very dumb. Why bother to mention his vaccination status when the idea that his situation was related to a the COVID vaccine is moronic and only idiots believe it?

Very, very dumb. Why bother to mention his vaccination status when the idea that his situation was related to a the COVID vaccine is moronic and only idiots believe it?
I can't imagine what it must be like watching people drop dead every day while knowing the same poison is flowing through your veins.

Lot of you folks don’t like it when a woman doesn’t just take your insults and actually give it back. Too bad. Don’t tell me to shut and and call me names and I won’t do the same to you. Have I called you a name?
Have you posted previously about body shaming or assessing women based on physical traits?

Lot of you folks don’t like it when a woman doesn’t just take your insults and actually give it back. Too bad. Don’t tell me to shut and and call me names and I won’t do the same to you. Have I called you a name?
Define “you folks”.

Of course, we are unlikely to ever know the truth of what caused Hamlin's heart to stop, or the need for treating the likely pulmonary embolism he suffered after being resuscitated for the second time at UC Hospital. The one-in-many millions odds of commotio cordis is a plausible explanation if you want what happened to Hamlin to be anything other than the medical experiment you took part in. The typical American consumer of product doesn't care about the truth, he wants to be entertained, and would rather be lied to while he is robbed, maimed and dispossessed. This helps explain the unfettered rage provoked by discussing the POSSIBILITY of the mRNA experiment and Hamlin's cardiac arrest.

The aphorism (allegedly) attributed to Mark Twain is as true today as when he first said it: " It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled".

But for those who do want the truth, the past few years, if not earlier, you have developed a heuristic of suspicion. This is very wise. If you know someone who has repeatedly lied to you, you would be foolish to completely trust any claim they make. The same logic applies to institutions that have repeatedly lied to you about nearly everything; The origins of the C-19 'virus', the necessity and efficacy of lockdowns and masks, the dangers and supposed ineffectiveness of hydrochloroquine and Ivermectin, The Russian collusion hoax, the 'mostly peaceful' BLM riots, the "most secure election in history', and the 100% safe and effective C-19 vaccines".

All of it has been lies, nothing but lies.

When there is the second, then the third 'Hamlin incident' in the NFL over the next season or two, it will be impossible for anyone to believe there is now an epidemic of commotio cordis. It is the only way there can be any certainty about this for all of us who live in the Empire of Lies.

We are forced to assume that we are being lied to about everything, and one need not apologize for connecting the epidemic of heart issues among young, healthy 20-year olds, and a 24 year old elite athlete's heart-stopping on live national tv.

If the mRNA injections are killing people, it cannot be covered up forever. But after experiencing the reaction to the POSSIBILITY that Hamlin's heart-stopping might be related to the mRNA experiment, it is assured that many, many more young healthy people will be sacrificed at the Altar of 'Science' before justice is done.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Of course, we are unlikely to ever know the truth of what caused Hamlin's heart to stop, or the need for treating the likely pulmonary embolism he suffered after being resuscitated for the second time at UC Hospital. The one-in-many millions odds of commotio cordis is a plausible explanation if you want what happened to Hamlin to be anything other than the medical experiment you took part in. The typical American consumer of product doesn't care about the truth, he wants to be entertained, and would rather be lied to while he is robbed, maimed and dispossessed. This helps explain the unfettered rage provoked by discussing the POSSIBILITY of the mRNA experiment and Hamlin's cardiac arrest.

The aphorism (allegedly) attributed to Mark Twain is as true today as when he first said it: " It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled".

But for those who do want the truth, the past few years, if not earlier, you have developed a heuristic of suspicion. This is very wise. If you know someone who has repeatedly lied to you, you would be foolish to completely trust any claim they make. The same logic applies to institutions that have repeatedly lied to you about nearly everything; The origins of the C-19 'virus', the necessity and efficacy of lockdowns and masks, the dangers and supposed ineffectiveness of hydrochloroquine and Ivermectin, The Russian collusion hoax, the 'mostly peaceful' BLM riots, the "most secure election in history', and the 100% safe and effective C-19 vaccines".

When there is the second, then the third 'Hamlin incident' in the NFL over the next season or two, it will be impossible for anyone to believe there is now an epidemic of commotio cordis. It is the only way there can be any certainty about this for all of us who live in the Empire of Lies.

We are forced to assume that we are being lied to about everything, and one need not apologize for connecting the epidemic of heart issues among young, healthy 20-year olds, and a 24 year old elite athlete's heart-stopping on live national tv.

If the mRNA injections are killing people, it cannot be covered up forever. But after experiencing the reaction to the POSSIBILITY that Hamlin's heart-stoppinh might be related to the mRNA experiment, it is assured that many, many more young healthy people will be sacrificed at the Altar of 'Science' before justice is done.
Proof that you can't fix stupid.

One thread was bad enough. He's now compounding the lunacy with a second thread of paranoia and nutty conspiracy theories.

Mods, please.

One thread was bad enough. He's now compounding the lunacy with a second thread of paranoia and nutty conspiracy theories.

Mods, please.
Your response is absolutely perfect.

I could not have written a better one to illustrate my points.

Hank Gathers had the vaccine before anyone.
You mocking his death?

Gathers had a documented 'diseased, inflamed and scarred heart muscle.' He had fainted during an earlier game that season.
His diagnosis was 'idiopathic, cardiomyopathy with residual interstitial myocarditis'.

He was under the care of a cardiologist, and was taking enderal to control his arrythmia.

His dosage had been reduced, because 'it had made him feel sluggish".

None of this applies to Hamlin.

But you knew that.

You mocking his death?

Gathers had a documented 'diseased, inflamed and scarred heart muscle.' He had fainted during an earlier game that season.
His diagnosis was 'idiopathic, cardiomyopathy with residual interstitial myocarditis'.

He was under the care of a cardiologist, and was taking enderal to control his arrythmia.

His dosage had been reduced, because 'it had made him feel sluggish".

None of this applies to Hamlin.

But you knew that.

Stop the bullshit.

If Hank Gathers had died yesterday with everything going on in the world, you would be yelling to to the heavens that something funny was going on and we'd never know the real answer to why he died.

If the mRNA injections are killing people, it cannot be covered up forever. But after experiencing the reaction to the POSSIBILITY that Hamlin's heart-stopping might be related to the mRNA experiment, it is assured that many, many more young healthy people will be sacrificed at the Altar of 'Science' before justice is done.
How many of these do you plan on starting?

Mods, please.
So to be clear, I do not subscribe to any of the conspiracy theories that are proposed in the OP, but I am curious how many of you can be so absolutely certain that there is absolutely no possibility of not yet understood side effects for a never before used vaccine, given the incomplete data set before us now?

So to be clear, I do not subscribe to any of the conspiracy theories that are proposed in the OP, but I am curious how many of you can be so absolutely certain that there is absolutely no possibility of not yet understood side effects for a never before used vaccine, given the incomplete data set before us now?
Point out the supposed conspiracy theory.

I can't be certain of anything except death and taxes.

I do know this, though. It's been two and a half years since thousands of volunteers were administered the mRNA vaccines as part of the FDA approval process. I'm not aware of a single report of sudden, serious side effects occurring months or years after administration of the vaccine. If you know of such a case, link it.

Thousands of people die every day, some suddenly. Many of them had previously been vaccinated. That doesn't mean they died from a vaccine - - the Covid vaccine or any other. People who argue otherwise are seriously challenged with respect to critical thinking and logic.

Reactions: outside shooter
Stop the bullshit.

If Hank Gathers had died yesterday with everything going on in the world, you would be yelling to to the heavens that something funny was going on and we'd never know the real answer to why he died.
Unlike your knee jerkery..

Hank Gathers has NOTHING to do with this..

The facts I posted regarding Gather's untimely demise are to be found with a simple search.

Which apparently is beyond your rather limited intellect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT