ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL's Conundrum......

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Before D. Hamlin was ever examined by a physician, the memo went out;

THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for this is commotio cordis, a million to one event caused by a blow to the chest within a precise 20-40millisecond window; an occuraance never documented in over 100 years of NFL games or practices ..commotio cordis responds well to defibrilation, which was unsuccessful in Hamlin's case. He suffered a second cardiac arrest at UC Hospital, which required resuscitation.

The $Hundred Billion dollar elephant was standing at the 50-yard line during this unfortunate incident.

The NFL is very proud of it's role in the propaganda push to inject every American with mNRA gene therapy. They boast of the high injection rates of players (and their requirement all other staff be injected) and happily demonized holdouts like high-profile quarterbacks Kirk Cousins and Aaron Rodgers. Cousin's former coach publicly vilified him and brought in Fauci-clones to regularly harangue him. Rodgers, formerly one of the media's most beloved stars became public enemy number one, especially after his Joe Rogan interviews. His persuasive demonstration of critical thinking and logic on the forbidden subject of the mRNA injections only inflamed the wrath of every midwitted neckbeard sports writer and fan, who collectively foamed at the mouth at Cousin's and Rodger's blasphemy of 'The Science".

Without spending too much time on it, the facts are that the potential for serious short term and long term injury from a product rushed into production in less than two years was far too high, especially for someone who was at almost no risk of death or serious injury from the C-19 bioweapon. Very simple, very obvious logic. And time has only vindicated all those who refused. And the terrifying Hamlin incident might be vindication before tens of millions that cannot be ignored.

Of course, the odds we will ever see a report stating "Hamlin suffered vax-induced myocarditis as the underlying cause of his cardiac arrests" are lower than someone personally suffering commotio cordis - statistically zero.

The NFL, perhaps the single=most important propaganda arms of the regime, is in a difficult position.

They will gave to either 1. admit their pushing of the mNRA therapy has made 95% of their players a ticking time bomb(never going to happen). Or, 2. Their world-renowned medical staff completely missed a congenital heart defect in a $million dollar elite athlete(also highly unlikely) or 3. tell 10's of millions of parents their son could also have his heart stop if he gets hit the wrong way playing the game (today's chosen option).

That they would rather suffer such extremely bad PR for a game already facing increasing levels of scrutiny over the safety and health of players tells you just how important the propaganda over the so-called vaccines is to the Regime.

THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION for this is commotio cordis, a million to one event caused by a blow to the chest within a precise 20-40millisecond window; an occuraance never documented in over 100 years of NFL games or practices ..commotio cordis responds well to defibrilation, which was unsuccessful in Hamlin's case. He suffered a second cardiac arrest at UC Hospital, which required resuscitation.

The $Hundred Billion dollar elephant was standing at the 50-yard line during this unfortunate incident.

The NFL is very proud of it's role in the propaganda push to inject every American with mNRA gene therapy. They boast of the high injection rates of players (and their requirement all other staff be injected) and happily demonized holdouts like high-profile quarterbacks Kirk Cousins and Aaron Rodgers. Cousin's former coach publicly vilified him and brought in Fauci-clones to regularly harangue him. Rodgers, formerly one of the media's most beloved stars became public enemy number one, especially after his Joe Rogan interviews. His persuasive demonstration of critical thinking and logic on the forbidden subject of the mRNA injections only inflamed the wrath of every midwitted neckbeard sports writer and fan, who collectively foamed at the mouth at Cousin's and Rodger's blasphemy of 'The Science".

Without spending too much time on it, the facts are that the potential for serious short term and long term injury from a product rushed into production in less than two years was far too high, especially for someone who was at almost no risk of death or serious injury from the C-19 bioweapon. Very simple, very obvious logic. And time has only vindicated all those who refused. And the terrifying Hamlin incident might be vindication before tens of millions that cannot be ignored.

Of course, the odds we will ever see a report stating "Hamlin suffered vax-induced myocarditis as the underlying cause of his cardiac arrests" are lower than someone personally suffering commotio cordis - statistically zero.

The NFL, perhaps the single=most important propaganda arms of the regime, is in a difficult position.

They will gave to either 1. admit their pushing of the mNRA therapy has made 95% of their players a ticking time bomb(never going to happen). Or, 2. Their world-renowned medical staff completely missed a congenital heart defect in a $million dollar elite athlete(also highly unlikely) or 3. tell 10's of millions of parents their son could also have his heart stop if he gets hit the wrong way playing the game (today's chosen option).

That they would rather suffer such extremely bad PR for a game already facing increasing levels of scrutiny over the safety and health of players tells you just how important the propaganda over the so-called vaccines is to the Regime.
I've never read anything more stupid than this.

This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs...lots and lots and lots of drugs.

I’m glad you are on the board to show us there actually are people who think this way living amongst us.

I assume you got this from Rogan? Coincidentally enough before I read this post I had just read this story about Rogan having to do a mea culpa off of his discussion of a fake tweet...

And then YOU post it here the day after it was part of Rogan's show and subsequently he apologized over being hoodwinked...

So many clueless people. I won't listen to medical professionals, but I'll 100 percent go all in on a post my Uncle Carl linked on Facebook. Sad.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I assume you got this from Rogan? Coincidentally enough before I read this post I had just read this story about Rogan having to do a mea culpa off of his discussion of a fake tweet...

And then YOU post it here the day after it was part of Rogan's show and subsequently he apologized over being hoodwinked...

Has nothing to do with my link, but whatever.

If you think NFL players have complete confidence in the vax, you have nothing to worry about.

Is the message on my link legit? Who knows?

I guess we'll see how many players "believe the science" after another Hamlin or Hart incident.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know Hamlin is vaccinated?
The truth doesn't matter to these folks. The wingnut blogosphere has already declared that Hamlin's incident was due to the vaccine. Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, Mas- the usual suspects... They're all over it...

I don't usually have a lot of use for Gregg Doyel, but he had a great read on this yesterday. You may remember during the 2021 NCAA tournament game between Gonzaga and USC the ref (Bert Smith) collapsed on the field and had to be wheeled off in a stretcher. And the wingnut press went crazy, and spread the concept that it was a reaction to the vaccine...

Doyel tells the story in this tweet and the article. He got hate mail from people because he attacked the anti-vaxers previously, so they sent him videos and articles which trumpeted the fact that Smith was a "victim" of the covid vaccine.

But what none of those people knew, and Doyel only discovered later was that Smith was not vaccinated at the time, and was in fact 3 weeks away from his scheduled vaccination. Doyel discovered the truth when Smith, angry at being used as a political pawn by anti vaxxers contacted Doyel specifically and revealed the actual facts to him...

Aside from all that, if anyone wants to claim the vaccine is dangerous to athletes, and those that refuse it are somehow heroes to be admired, you only need to remember one name. The most prominent Colt anti-vaxxer from the 2021 season, and the man who returned to duty last week after being out for another frequent injury and promptly thru 3 interceptions in what might be a career destroying performance. That man is...

Carson Wentz...

Reactions: MrBing and Ohio Guy

If you think NFL players have complete confidence in the vax, you have nothing to worry about.

I guess we'll see how many players "believe the science" after another Hamlin or Hart incident.
We very likely won't see the result of your BS scenario because of how rare what happened to Damar Hamlin is. And I don't know who that draino guy is, but using the remote possibility of something happening as proof that validates his conspiracy theory is just bad logic.

It'd be like you telling people for years that the butterfly effect of your farts causes earthquakes in the Midwest. Just because parts of Ohio might shake a little bit on same the day you double down on an ass-ton of chili doesn't prove your theory. Same logic applies here.

It's the tweet YOU POSTED that Rogan is apologizing for. He apologized because after he touted it on yesterday's show he found out it was fake...

You are truly dumber than dirt. I don't even know where to begin with your irresponsible and nonsensical post.

First, no medical professional suggested that the "only possible explanation" for Hamlin going into cardiac arrest is commotio cordis. Given the circumstances, including the blow to his chest, it's a likely explanation.

Next, defibrillation doesn't always work but it clearly worked in this instance or he'd be dead. The fact that he suffered a second episode of cardiac arrest doesn't disprove the efficacy of the initial use of the defibrillator.

Further, I don't know whether there have been other documented cases of commotio cordis in professional football but there have been a number in lacrosse, baseball (including Little League baseball) and professional hockey (look up Chris Pronger), where a player takes a shot to the chest from a ball or puck.

Thank God Hamlin is recovering and has neurological function. Do you?

The truth doesn't matter to these folks. The wingnut blogosphere has already declared that Hamlin's incident was due to the vaccine. Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, Mas- the usual suspects... They're all over it...

I don't usually have a lot of use for Gregg Doyel, but he had a great read on this yesterday. You may remember during the 2021 NCAA tournament game between Gonzaga and USC the ref (Bert Smith) collapsed on the field and had to be wheeled off in a stretcher. And the wingnut press went crazy, and spread the concept that it was a reaction to the vaccine...

Doyel tells the story in this tweet and the article. He got hate mail from people because he attacked the anti-vaxers previously, so they sent him videos and articles which trumpeted the fact that Smith was a "victim" of the covid vaccine.

But what none of those people knew, and Doyel only discovered later was that Smith was not vaccinated at the time, and was in fact 3 weeks away from his scheduled vaccination. Doyel discovered the truth when Smith, angry at being used as a political pawn by anti vaxxers contacted Doyel specifically and revealed the actual facts to him...

Aside from all that, if anyone wants to claim the vaccine is dangerous to athletes, and those that refuse it are somehow heroes to be admired, you only need to remember one name. The most prominent Colt anti-vaxxer from the 2021 season, and the man who returned to duty last week after being out for another frequent injury and promptly thru 3 interceptions in what might be a career destroying performance. That man is...

Carson Wentz...
That Doyle article was good.

This side note is a question not nearly asked enough. And no anti-vaxxer has a good answer for it:

Quick aside: Why do people think we finally emerged from the darkest days of the pandemic after the vaccine rollout? Herd immunity? How do you think we got it?)

Reactions: cosmickid
Yes. Everything bad that happens post 2021 is because of mass COVID vaccination.

It's such a lazy conspiracy theory.

Yeah, hopefully the guys that were pressured to vax don't hesitate. I like football.

If they revolt, they need to shut up and play, and not be uneducated morons.

That Doyle article was good.

This side note is a question not nearly asked enough. And no anti-vaxxer has a good answer for it:

Quick aside: Why do people think we finally emerged from the darkest days of the pandemic after the vaccine rollout? Herd immunity? How do you think we got it?)
Because most of us caught COVID anyway.

Edit to add: it is useless to even have a conversation about that virus anymore. Everyone is so set in their opinion on it and really that opinion is pretty heavily influenced by political opinions around one guy.

Reactions: jet812
Yeah, hopefully the guys that were pressured to vax don't hesitate. I like football.

If they revolt, they need to shut up and play, and not be uneducated morons.
You misread my post. Or maybe I wasn't clear. Not every bad thing from 2021 on has happened because of the COVID vaccination.

And if anyone is saying what you're saying, then they'll certainly sound like uneducated morons.

Because most of us caught COVID anyway.

Edit to add: it is useless to even have a conversation about that virus anymore. Everyone is so set in their opinion on it and really that opinion is pretty heavily influenced by political opinions around one guy.
Are you talking about the guy who started 'Project Warp Speed' and encouraged the people to get the vaccine as soon as it was available? At this point, I think he has very little to do with it.

I think Doyel's point about not wanting to look selfish or to cling to the bravado of not letting anyone 'tell them what to do' has as much to do with anti-vaxxer's stance as anything.

Ummm. No.
Maybe there were two fake tweets making the rounds yesterday? I may have got confused because the language was remarkably similar. And I don't listen to Rogan, but something tells me it was likely the tweet you posted from Captain Draino (purportedly from an "NFL player) that probably spawned the dicussion he had regrading the tweet from the Doctor confessing her sins, which he later discovered was fake...

Btw, did you know that athletes suffering cardiac issues after blows to the chest is not exactly a new phenomenon? And there was actually in addition to numerous young athletes dying during high school/college football practice pre-Covid, an actual NFL player who died of a heart attack during a game?

Chuck Hughes (Lions) died of a heart attack after being tackled in a 1971 game vs the Bears. He was a wide receiver, and only 28 yrs old. I'll never forget it because it was only 6 yrs after my dad died at 41 from a heart attack. There have also been little leaguers hit in the chest by a baseball which precipitated a cardiac event.

Here is a study from 1995 specifically dealing with athletes who suffered cardiac arrest following blunt force trauma to the chest. I'm pretty sure none of them were vaccinated for covid...

Reactions: mrhighlife
Maybe there were two fake tweets making the rounds yesterday? I may have got confused because the language was remarkably similar. And I don't listen to Rogan, but something tells me it was likely the tweet you posted from Captain Draino (purportedly from an "NFL player) that probably spawned the dicussion he had regrading the tweet from the Doctor confessing her sins, which he later discovered was fake...

Btw, did you know that athletes suffering cardiac issues after blows to the chest is not exactly a new phenomenon? And there was actually in addition to numerous young athletes dying during high school/college football practice pre-Covid, an actual NFL player who died of a heart attack during a game?

Chuck Hughes (Lions) died of a heart attack after being tackled in a 1971 game vs the Bears. He was a wide receiver, and only 28 yrs old. I'll never forget it because it was only 6 yrs after my dad died at 41 from a heart attack. There have also been little leaguers hit in the chest by a baseball which precipitated a cardiac event.

Here is a study from 1995 specifically dealing with athletes who suffered cardiac arrest following blunt force trauma to the chest. I'm pretty sure none of them were vaccinated for covid...

I was just looking thru the comments that accompanied the story about the Rogan apology I posted about. This was just a comment from some unknown viewer, not a tweet from someone famous. But it struck me as extremely insightful, especially with regards to this thread...

"People don't just fall for these lies. They seek out the lies. They elevate "information" sources that tell them lies they want to hear. Conspiracy believers aren't victims. They are active participants in the lie."

Well, good. It's settled then.

Any NFL'er that revolts if/when another coach or player has a cardiac event in the near future is a conspiracy theorist that needs to shut up and play.

Good w me. I like football.

Any NFL'er that revolts if/when another coach or player has a cardiac event in the near future is a conspiracy theorist that needs to shut up and play.

Having something happen to you doesn’t make you a conspiracy theorist, believing that something happened due to some ridiculous and unsupported reason makes you a conspiracy theorist. Were you a 9/11 Truther? I enjoyed the fact that the majority of the Truthers were moonbats on the other team. I’m not enjoying that the antivax conspiracy theorists are ostensibly on my team, and usually wingnuts. It’s a bad look to have morons on the team.

Having something happen to you doesn’t make you a conspiracy theorist, believing that something happened due to some ridiculous and unsupported reason makes you a conspiracy theorist. Were you a 9/11 Truther? I enjoyed the fact that the majority of the Truthers were moonbats on the other team. I’m not enjoying that the antivax conspiracy theorists are ostensibly on my team, and usually wingnuts. It’s a bad look to have morons on the team.

You're good to go then. Congrats.

You and I both are convinced that the next time we work out, we won't have a heart attack because of taking the vax.

Hopefully NFL players feel the same. I like football.

I don't get the "shut up and play" thing which you've posted twice now.

Cardiac events, including cardiac arrest and sudden death, have occurred in a variety of sports for as long as I can remember. This didn't start with Covid or Covid vaccines. Stop reading stuff that idiots post on social media, which has become the 21st Century's "National Enquirer." Go to credible medical sources like JAMA or The Lancet.

There is a slightly elevated risk for myocarditis in teenage boys and young men following the second mRNA vaccine, but the risk is present for a matter of days, not weeks, months or years. Hamlin's heart didn't stop because of a vaccine. Jesus God.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT