ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL's Conundrum......

You're good to go then. Congrats.

You and I both are convinced that the next time we work out, we won't have a heart attack because of taking the vax.

Hopefully NFL players feel the same. I like football.
I’ve had the vax and the boosters and work out regularly without issue. No worries. What about you?

Reactions: DrHoops and MrBing
Well, good. It's settled then.

Any NFL'er that revolts if/when another coach or player has a cardiac event in the near future is a conspiracy theorist that needs to shut up and play.

Good w me. I like football.
This anti-vax nonsense is not harmless, it has real consequences...

Take Florida, which as you might imagine has become a haven for the anti-vax crowd. But not just the covid vaccine. Because of DeSantis advocacy for religious exemptions for the vaccine, Florida has now become the least compliant state in terms of childhood vaccinations (smallpox, measles, diphtheria etc...)

• Haha
Reactions: DrHoops and DANC
This anti-vax nonsense is not harmless, it has real consequences...

Take Florida, which as you might imagine has become a haven for the anti-vax crowd. But not just the covid vaccine. Because of DeSantis advocacy for religious exemptions for the vaccine, Florida has now become the least compliant state in terms of childhood vaccinations (smallpox, measles, diphtheria etc...)

Does it say anywhere in that Mother Jones article that Florida is the least compliant state? Not saying I don’t believe you, I couldn’t find it.

Big pharma, politicians and our medical establishment really muddied the waters with their mischaraterization of the Covid vaccines both in how they operate and the effects. It will take years to undo the mess they’ve made. And the spillover effect into real vaccines that are actually important for children is a regrettable but predictable consequence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Sounds settled then.

Any NFL player with reservations is a conspiracy theorist moron, correct?
Anyone is entitled to reservations. They could be based on misperceptions, misinformation, conspiracy theory nonsense or whatever. If reservations lead to choosing not to play then they should be OK with not getting paid as well. It’s not going to happen. I’d guess that the overwhelming majority of NFL players are smarter than the overwhelming majority of antivax conspiracy theorists.

Reactions: MrBing
The real “NFL Conundrum” is whether to give any credence to the tinfoil hat clan by coming out and addressing this as the totally horseshit conspiracy that it is, or just ignoring it and letting the max-a’s’, DebbynDallas’, and Draino’s bleat their Q sheep conspiracy nonsense.

I hope it’s the second option.

Sounds settled then.

Any NFL player with reservations is a conspiracy theorist moron, correct?
No, this applies to anybody and they don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist. My friend’s wife was born in Belarus, where she was a trained chemist, and she refused the mRNA vaccine because she was trained to believe that new vaccines took decades to test and approve. Of course she hasn’t practiced her profession in 25 years, so her knowledge is based on outdated evidence and beliefs.

Her reasoning seems to be popular amongst many Covid vax deniers, but like her they are basing their conclusions on outdated beliefs. mRNA vaccine research has been going on since the mid 80’s so it’s not a new experimental technology many believe it to be.

Oh. Salty. Musta touched a nerve.

Don't worry. When it gets you, I hear you won't feel a thing. We'll pour a 40 for you here.
How do you think you are touching a nerve by spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories?

How do you think you are touching a nerve by spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories?

The Algonquian name calling? I don't hang at this place enough to know of that's his MO, but obviously something got him riled.

What conspiracy theory have I spouted?

I've simply stated that I sense with the next sideline, court, or field related cardiac incident we see in the near future...there's gonna be a rebellion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
News flash: young people die. I was at a basketball game 20 years ago when a high school player passed out on the bench and was pronounced dead at the hospital. Think it was the Covid vax?

How many times have you seen coaches have seizures at IU football games, requiring being carted off? How many, and what year?

News flash: young people die. I was at a basketball game 20 years ago when a high school player passed out on the bench and was pronounced dead at the hospital. Think it was the Covid vax?
The real world can smack you in the face and it would never crack your thick skull because you were told to believe something and thus you do come hell or high water

Reactions: DANC
The idea that Covid vaccines are killing young athletes is complete bullshit. Tucker devoted a segment to this nonsense earlier this week, though, featuring "research" from that quack cardiologist who pushed hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as Covid cures, so there you go - - people here (and elsewhere) falling for the narrative hook, line and sinker.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
The idea that Covid vaccines are killing young athletes is complete bullshit. Tucker devoted a segment to this nonsense earlier this week, though, featuring "research" from that quack cardiologist who pushed hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as Covid cures, so there you go - - people here (and elsewhere) falling for the narrative hook, line and sinker.

Great job man!!! You found an opinion that backs you up and ran here to post , Great job, always remain vigilant to your cause! It is the only way!

Great job man!!! You found an opinion that backs you up and ran here to post , Great job, always remain vigilant to your cause! It is the only way!

Obviously a partisan dinosaur, and not a young athlete or parent having to comply with something more dangerous than the actual virus just to compete.

A goon.

Reactions: DANC
How many times have you seen coaches have seizures at IU football games, requiring being carted off? How many, and what year?
Not sure what that has to do with anything. Did Hep die from the vaccine? You’re being silly.

The real world can smack you in the face and it would never crack your thick skull because you were told to believe something and thus you do come hell or high water
Whatcha talking about, Jethro? Watching a high school player die wasn’t the real world? I think you may be confused.

Obviously a partisan dinosaur, and not a young athlete or parent having to comply with something more dangerous than the actual virus just to compete.

A goon.
Bless your heart. You need to just stop. It’s embarrassing.

Bless your heart. You need to just stop. It’s embarrassing.

Dear heart, you are rapidly becoming the most self embarrassing poster on here. You get all emotional and just jump in and You know what? No one care what you have to say save a few hardcore liberals that feel a need to protect you

You are confused and as usual jump on hammering away before reading . Did do you bother to read the last line of your post or just get so emotional you responded without bothering o?
I did do and without bothering o. Lol. Who is too emotional to type, Cray Cray?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT