ADVERTISEMENT

Zack

Nov 25, 2018
So is he going to be back for the game against Duke? I don’t think we can win without his defense so I’m hoping he’s available. If he is back don’t you think he’ll guard RJ, Morgan on Zion, and Romeo on Reddish?

Who is Zack?
saved-by-the-bell.png

So is he going to be back for the game against Duke? I don’t think we can win without his defense so I’m hoping he’s available. If he is back don’t you think he’ll guard RJ, Morgan on Zion, and Romeo on Reddish?
To be fair I don't really think we'll have a chance to win anyway. I just want to see us compete and not just lay down like we did in Cameron a few years ago. Even if it's close in the final minutes I'm guessing K's whining to the refs will eventually do us in.

As far as injuries go just keep your eye out, I'm sure we'll find out more in the next few days.

*Zach

I think he is questionable at this point. I agree that we need him back but better to have him come B1G season if he’s not ready to go yet. Hoping he’s ready Tuesday but back issues are seemingly never easily resolved. We shall see

I’ve heard Green should be back.

Reactions: cropper55
Green and McBob warmed up Friday. I expect they will be available but limited on minutes. We will need a deeper bench as I expect we will be in foul trouble

I hope Green and McBob are back but they will be rusty what about Thompson any news ? We just need to be competitive , under 15 loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT