ADVERTISEMENT

Beat the Buckeyes

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Still short handed at guard, IU needs this game more than OSU.
24 hours to game time and no spread yet … I’ll guess IU +6.5 (I see IU +7 posted now)
IU should be confident with Race and Trayce’s one-two punch. tOSU knows it’s coming.
Will the home court make the refs swallow their whistles’ while Trayce is shooting 1/2 hooks?
St John’s was always a hard place to play. Story was that OSU was short-handed At IU.
I think Race and Trayce will have confidence to pull the train into the Monon station.
IU Cannot afford to miss at the FT line this game.

https://indiana.rivals.com/news/iu-...d-roster-as-big-matchup-with-ohio-state-looms

With just Xavier Johnson as the lone point guard on the roster at full health, it will once again be a team effort off of the bench against Ohio State on Monday to provide some spot minutes of rest for Johnson.

"I think that Anthony Leal comes into play, same with Tamar Bates," Woodson said. "They do not press a lot but will play a 2-2-1 occasionally back to a 2-3 zone. They do not trap a lot, so we have guards that can get the ball up the floor. Initiating and getting us into our offense based on our quick strikes, they are not used to doing that.

"It is what it is. I cannot worry about the fact that we don’t have certain guys. We just have to mix and match and see what happens."

Indiana sits at 16-9 (7-8) and are ninth in the Big Ten after losing four games in a row. The Hoosiers also sit at No. 48 in the KenPom rankings and No. 44 in the NET. In most projected NCAA Tournament brackets, they sit at one of the 'last four in' or 'first four out' categories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavanagh
Still short handed at guard, IU needs this game more than OSU.
24 hours to game time and no spread yet … I’ll guess IU +6.5
IU should be confident with Race and Trayce’ one-two punch. tOSU knows it’s coming.
Will the home court make the refs swallow their whistles’ while Trayce is shooting 1/2 hooks?
St John’s was always a hard place to play. Story was that OSU was short-handed At IU.
I think Race and Trayce will have confidence to pull the train into the Monon station.
IU Cannot afford to miss at the FT line this game.

https://indiana.rivals.com/news/iu-...d-roster-as-big-matchup-with-ohio-state-looms

With just Xavier Johnson as the lone point guard on the roster at full health, it will once again be a team effort off of the bench against Ohio State on Monday to provide some spot minutes of rest for Johnson.

"I think that Anthony Leal comes into play, same with Tamar Bates," Woodson said. "They do not press a lot but will play a 2-2-1 occasionally back to a 2-3 zone. They do not trap a lot, so we have guards that can get the ball up the floor. Initiating and getting us into our offense based on our quick strikes, they are not used to doing that.

"It is what it is. I cannot worry about the fact that we don’t have certain guys. We just have to mix and match and see what happens."

Indiana sits at 16-9 (7-8) and are ninth in the Big Ten after losing four games in a row. The Hoosiers also sit at No. 48 in the KenPom rankings and No. 44 in the NET. In most projected NCAA Tournament brackets, they sit at one of the 'last four in' or 'first four out' categories.
Iu by 8

Reactions: .Gerdis
We’re busy with drama queen shit right now. Read the room.

Drama Queen, as in the next hot series on Disney+, or the unending pratter that Woody is undeniably a failure here. Then Fife gets thrown under the 17th street bus (Route E when I lived in Briscoe Quad) to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT