ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Edey

As opposed to, say, getting so titillated over the yearly migration of hummingbirds that you feel the need to share your blood-engorged excitement with the rest of us?
More weird... This is the basketball forum; the hummingbird post was on the OTF (you know, the off topic forum?) where a number of folks follow and attract hummingbirds. Approximately 45 million Americans are bird-watchers (ie. not "weird"). Now, the numbers aren't published that I'm aware of but only a fraction of that number molests livestock, and of course an inordinate portion of those are from or reside in West Lafayette, so yes, again: weird. Stay weird my friend, you're in good company in gold and black!

Last edited:
More weird... This is the basketball forum; the hummingbird post was on the OTF (you know, the off topic forum?) where a number of folks follow and attract hummingbirds. Approximately 45 million Americans are bird-watchers (ie. not "weird"). Now, the numbers aren't published that I'm aware of but only a fraction of that number molests livestock, and of course an inordinate portion of those are from or reside in West Lafeyette, so yes, again: weird. Stay weird my friend, you're in good company in gold and black!
Why are IU fans so obsessed with zoophilia? Post after post of sexual references. Literally no other message board talks about it more. That’s your badge, man, and it’s weird.

Why are IU fans so obsessed with zoophilia? Post after post of sexual references. Literally no other message board talks about it more. That’s your badge, man, and it’s weird.
Purdoo is the school that has a fraternity with the name farmhouse, so this is a classic pot and kettle situation, you sheep humper.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT